Thread: Legs crossed tight - vent

Angry Legs crossed tight - vent

Well today i had my second attempt at my 18-20 week scan.... First one a week and a half ago the lady wouldnt do it as i was only just 18 weeks she had a quick peek to see what sex it was and said "if i had to guess i'd say girl"....well i can guess and so can any other person... so frustrating why say anything...

Today i went else where and actually had the scan done and things went well.. but unfortunatley my bubs has his/her legs tucked up to its tummy and like ankles crossed near its bum so she couldnt see what the sex was... The 44 min US and bubs didnt move its legs once....

My first bubs we didnt find out and this time DP convinced me to find out as we had trouble TTC... Now i'm anxious bout finding out and bubs wont let us... gosh its so dissapointing and such a let down 2 scans and still no clue as to what were having... I have book a scan for the 8th January so last chance to find out... i'm having a 4d scan done at 32-36 weeks but if we cant see next scan we wont push the issue... obviously bubs just doesnt want to let us know...

Soooooo frustrating isn't it. I hope things work out at your next scan

Oh Jess, how frustrating. Personally I prefer the surprise at the end, but I can imagine how annoying it would be to turn up expecting to find out and then not being able to. I hope the little one is more co-operative on the 8th!

Thanks everyone... I personally love the surprise but i chose not to find out with #1 and DP really wanted to know this time with all the issues TTC.... I knew he wouldnt be able to keep it a secret and feeling like as i got my way the first one i should let him have his way this time... Now i wish i hadnt of agreed to find out

This has happened to me every time so even though i'm really hoping they can tell me this time i wont b that surprised if they can't

Thanks Artemis thant makes me feel a bit better knowing its not just my bubs hiding... Is just so dissapointing especially when family and friends know your off to have a scan and when you get home the phones going crazy with everyone asking and you have no news to tell them except bubs is ok... I know thats the important thing and sex doesnt matter but when you have your heart set on finding out or even have just made the decision to find out then get told sorry we cant tell you today or worse my first scan the lady said "if i had to GUESS i'd say girl" knowing full well i have a son with me and its my only child ATM and knowing that i said i'd love a girl... Why say anything at all... why not just say nothing....

Well my next appointment is for the 8th January so i guess its last chance... Like its not a huge deal if we dont find out but now that we want to know it would be nice to find out.....