Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OMG I think I'm finally pregnant...

Spuddles Guest

Ok guys - I spoke to my doctor this morning and he said "it's good." There's the right level of hcg for my 4 weeks. He wants me to do another BT on Friday just to make sure that my levels are increasing sufficiently.
    Ok... now i'm scared... I don't know why... I'm scared to death. This is what I've wanted for 2 years and now it's happened, I'm scared to death... is this normal?

Ooohh congrats!!! I knew you'd be fine. Thats great news!! It's SO normal to be scared. You've wanted it for so long, and now it's here its so hard to let go of the fear and anxiety. But just relax, take one day at a time and it'll all fall in to place. *All the stickiest vibes I can send* Good luck!

Ohhhh congratulations Spuddle!!! it's the real deal your PREGNANT!!

YAAAYYYYY!!! Spuddles.

I just knew the blood test would come back positive! Good luck with your next test, I'm sure everything will be just fine. Yes, it is normal to be scared, you have wanted this for so long, now it is real you will have so many thoughts and worries going through your head, but, as I said, that is totally normal.

Congrats Spuddle, now you can come and join us in the due in Oct belly buddies if you like.

hugs xoxo

YAY Spuddle!!!! It's real!! You're officially UTD!!!! Woot! Enjoy it hun.... I think when I finally get my 'sticky' BFP i too, will feel very scared & nervous as it's something that I have wanted for soooo long now.... so it's normal how you are feeling. YAY!!!!

Congratulations I hope this pregnancy is a happy & healthy one for you.

Congrats!!!
    I hope you have a H&H pregnancy!

xx

Spuddles Guest

oh guys thank you thank you so much for all of your beautiful, supporting replies and your patience with my panic attacks and hpt obsession (yes I have a spare for a weak moment LMAO). I still have to have a blood test on thurs just to confirm that my hcg levels are doubling properly, but the doctor was really really positive and said "it's good" and was laughing down the phone (I've seen him all of once and he sounded just as excited as me - apparently he tried to call my mobile after hours last night, but couldn't get through! That's patient-interest for you!). The best part is that no matter what, we now know we CAN conceive and that's just wonderful

I told mom tonight - I couldn't deal with the anxiety and stress of having the lecture about not being married yet and my DF smoking (he actually is trying really hard to quit and plans to be completely smoke free by October!) and while I did get a little bit of a lecture, I told her that i didn't want ANY negatives here. I'm fully aware of my responsibilities and it's hardly likely that i've forgotten we haven't married yet (we ARE engaged lol) or that my DF is a smoker! I mean i have had some baby brain already, but honestly... That's just silly! She said she was delighted which has been a weight of my chest. She is going to tell my Dad - I'm a bit worried - or at least i was. Just this second got an sms saying that dad was "fine with it" I think that's her way of saying he's happy about it hahaha. I mean my DF is 31 and i'm 26, it's not like I'm a teenager! it's how i've felt though - a pregnant teenager who should be ashamed. Isn't that silly??? Sigh - I think it was also a blatant admission to DTD with my df!!!! Even though we've lived together for 5 years ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Ah well eh?! Thank you all again for your continued support and kind words - I don't know what I would have done without you all! Probably gone even more insane! You guys kept me on the straight and narrow. I only hope this blood test comes through for us

Oh Spuddle,
    Congratulations-you clever clever chicken. You sure are a testing Queen. LMAO. Reading your posts was like a roller coaster. With each post its like please please let her be pregnant. Next post. Worry,worry,worry,etc. Anyway i wish you and you DF all the very best for the next 8 months and a very happy and healthy baby

Congratulations Spuddle

congrats Spuddle

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS on your

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123