Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Plus Sized Pregnancy

Quote Originally Posted by angelaartsstudent View Post
    What size are you around the middle? I have a load of G cup bras (brand new most nver worn - but tags are off, one or two worn once) that I can't wear now (shrinkage) that are sitting around being useless!

Wh
    angelaartsstudent - I'm a 14/16 atm. My G cup is a 14 but it is a sturdier sort of bra iykwim. The rest I have are 16's and go up to E's but they are really to big around the underbust now. Would love to have some new ones as I think the (.)(.) will get even bigger when the milk comes in

lilias - good luck with Caelan and losing the post baby weight.

Danielle - fingers crossed for you hun with the 100kg mark by xmas

welcome to wannabeamumma. Congrats on the 1st baby. It's a very exciting time.

Sarahrach - welcome to the pregnancy rollercoaster again. As for bra fittings just get them as you need them I had to go early this time as the boobies just exploded. Normally I'm a DD but currently wearing a G and I'm starting to bust out of that Luckily I don't have that much longer to go

Having the GD and being on the diabetic diet means that I am losing weight now woo hoo lol. I have only put on 2.8kg this pregnancy so I might end up in the 70's (kg) after she is born. If you ladies are looking for a healthy diet to lose weight then try the diabetic one. It is full of good, nutritious food just smaller meals more times a day and it works. If you work on the premise of 3-4 carbs for breakie, 1-2 for morning tea, 3-4 for lunch, 1-2 for afternoon tea and 3-4 for dinner then supper if you need it (another 1-2) then the weight falls off. So for breakie these days I have 2 slices of toast with cheese on them and an egg. So I'm incorporating protein with every meal as well and it seem to work for me. I feel full and am not tempted to snack so much. For morning tea I will have some fruit and then some rice cakes with peanut butter on them. I must admit I'm still naughty some times lol but then it shows up in my sugar levels and I get a smack from the dr.

Take care all and I'll catch up on the goss again soon

Heya all. I havn't popped in for a while (lack of net) but wanted to drop in and say hi. Currently sitting on 101.5kgs, early pregnancy I was 104 an don't know what I was directly beforehand so using that as my pre weight lol. Weird thing is that I feel bigger, my hips have exploded and so has my belly and boobs yet I havn't put on weight... weird huh? Now wearing an 18 around the hips instead of all my lovely 16s

Thanks for the welcomes.

Ive put on 2kg in the last 2 weeks since finding out.

I want to be really careful but Ive had so many things happen this last week that I dont feel Ive eaten at home much lol.

Im going back to following my Weight Watcher rules.

My clothes are getting snug but I havent had to go up any sizes yet.

hi girls

well with under 6 weeks to go I have still only put on 5.3kg and my boobs have grown no more than the original "fullness" they got. So... my question is for those ladies who also have had little growth in that area, how are you determining what size nursing bras to get? Do I wait until I have had bubs? I'll need something in hospital and don't think sending DH out to get something will be very useful as I'll need to try them on?? I could get some for the size I am now, but I assume I WILL get bigger?

I was told that a closed fist in the top of your bra will allow enough room for growth when milk comes in... the ladies at Bras n things use this rule... but I guess it depends on each individual girl... but a good place to start

Well done on the small weight gain... awesome !

thanks Danielle

I was doing so well pre pregnancy with losing the extra kg's from DS2 pregnancy, i'm trying to be careful but it's really hard when nothing is enjoyable to eat so you tend to not eat as well as you should.

Mellybelly you will generally go up a size in cup as well as around your back IYKWIM - from memory i got fitted around the 30wks mark as alot of us tend to put on some good kg's in the last few months.

Hi thought I would say hello I was a size 14 before pregnancy (having dieted my way down from an 18), but never weighed myself so not sure how much I've put on if any I feel like I have becuase I wasnt able to wear any of my normal clothes almost straight away mostly just due to the fact I could no longer stand waist bands around my belly that was bloating alot.

I haven't been that great with my diet, because I wasn't able to each much for weeks, but mostly have just been watching my portions but not being too strict on myself.

Anyway Hi Hi

Is it weird that I am kinda hoping that instead of having my usual low blood sugar levels, that I get high ones and get GD? I should be going for my test soon and my rationalisation for thinking that is that I will be forced into eating better plus I wont have to keep eating so many carbs to keep my levels us as it keeps my weight up as well. BTW I have hit my prepregnancy weight probably also another reason I need something extra to kick my butt into gear

wow I haven't been on here in ages. I am up to about 89.5kgs now so I haven't really put on much this pregnancy (compared to 30 kgs in some of my others) but I still feel huge. My boobies and my belly are huge. Only 1 more week for me to go as they will do the induction on Friday 29/4. Thank goodness as I'm soooooo over this pregnancy. My hips and lower back are killing me and I don't walk - I shuffle lol Bring on the forklift to get me around

LOL, I remember that feeling with DS. Woohoo on the 1WW

Well my EDD has changed to the 15th November, Im happy with that, Hubby isnt his new game is due out that day lol. Baby now has a release date not due date heehee.

Im 11 weeks today and have put on 3kgs. Im happy with that, as I had put on 2 in the first few weeks its settled down now.

Still feeling some nausea which Im happy with, means Freckle is doing ok in there.

We ended up deciding on our date cos of bubs size even though all of mine have started off two weeks out lol

What was your original EDD?

Hi ladies!

I just found this section.

I'm due in December, and I will def be finding out the sex of bubs.

I was 102kg down from 110kg pre surgery in January...not weighing myself or caring too much about weight at the moment, just happy to be pregnant. I'm sure I haven't put on too much weight especially since all-day-sickness has fully kicked in.

Congrats

Damprye, my original EDD was 6 November. I got put back a week, which I was cool about

Got weighed today and have only put on 6.2kg woo hoo I get induced on Friday so I can't put on any more weight so my final figure is 89.7 kgs. Weigh less with this one than some of the others yay

Wow @ the small weight gains for some of you ladies! Ive put on around 12kg which im not really too happy about! But what can ya do? I need to start walking to help withabour but am struggling to find the time and energy!

Hope everyone is well!

From SE Xperia x10a

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast