Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Pregnancy Vent Thread #1

Woohoo im not the only one sweaty under boobs! Thank goodness!
    I was only in hosp for 2 days with Zhai, we came home on my birthday. Yep i had him 2 days before my bday. So i was anxious to get home, plus i missed sleeping next to DF. Im making a list for DF to do when im in hosp, like washing the bassinette sheets etc to make them all fresh.

I hope we all get single rooms, i got one with Zhai and it was so good. But there were hardly any people there when i arrived and when i woke in the morn the whole ward was full! LOL

oh guys, my pelvis and pubic bone are killing me Please tell me this won't last forever!

Hey Danni

Hows everything going with you ?? I cant believe you are 24 weeks already, then again i cant believe i only have 6 weeks to go :eek:

I got that same kinda pain and my OB said it would hang around to the end but mine is definately much better, i still get it occasionally but no where near as bad as at the start.

Hope everythings well with you

Cheers
    Char :biggrin:

OK, just a really stupid vent here - I hope this makes you laugh your way out of the pain you're all in:

I WANT BOOBS! Everyone told me that being pregnant meant I'd finally get boobs and I STILL don't have any! I don't even fill a B-cup! It's not fair! And everyone else whinges about how they've grown 5-6 sizes and I don't have boobs!

Oh yes, I'll do a proper one too: a very active baby at about 37w is also quite painful, and I now don't trust myself to drive because when the baby engages and I have a contraction and get kicked all at once I'm not the safest person out on the road, but still have to go shopping tomorrow else the baby will have no clothes. Why did I wait for the sales? At least I don't have to drive in rush-hour and can avoid the traffic on the back roads. DH is taking the car away next week just in case I go into labour and he needs to get back... this is scary as it means I'll go into labour, why am I not prepared for this thought yet?

I hear you loud and clear Ryn. My bb's just haven't grown. I guess you could say they have swelled a bit but nowhere near I was hoping for. Guess we just have to hang in there until our milk comes in. Apparantely they grow to awesome sizes and I've actually seen this at work.

I second that motion Fletch! If i could i would give RYN and NURSE DAN some of mine... Wouldnt that be great! Then i could go and buy some pretty bra and knicker sets. Oh well that breast reduction sounds great, i tell my DF i want one all the time. He always says the same thing,..... NO! GRRRR he doesnt have to carry them around!

Ryn i hear you on the driving factor. Apparantly bubba of mine isnt engaged yet but im sure he is getting down there as i cant sit for long periods, well uprite, i have to kind of lean back then my back gets sore even with support! Also my last labour was painful but quick, you may be another lucky one Ryn with a quick labour. I have my fingers crossed for you sweets. My labours have only been 4 hrs DD and 5hrs DS. Hoping this one is 3 hrs!! Ha i wish.

haha you girls are so funny! Im happy to donate some of my ever-growing boobs too!

Locking this thread now, HERE is the new one.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567