Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy Vent Thread #1

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Default Pregnancy Vent Thread #1

Do you want to have a vent or a whinge about your pregnancy? Feeling down or just want to get it out? Post your thoughts here.

Please note that this thread may upset others, e.g. those who have had troubles conceiving, so if you think you may be one of these people, please don't read this thread.

Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

I am sick of ligament pain. Everytime I think its gone away, it comes back and its pretty disabling for me!
    I'm also sick of not being able to eat oysters. Or smoked salmon, or have more than a glass of wine a week - and knowing that even that is considered naughty!
    Poor me - how pathetic if these are the only things I have wrong!
    Anyway - just thought I'd have a vent to let others know that we all feel crappy throughout the various stages of pregnancy!

Oh just what i needed today!

Fi - I empathise with you on the ligament pain. I had a crap night's sleep and i think it's going to be that way for the rest of the pregnancy! My belly was hurting so much last night(mainly ligament pain) and i just couldn't get comfortable no matter what position i was in and rolling over was an effort and a half! I can't put up with this for another 13 weeks! I'm also starting to get rib pain which i remember all too well from Lily. A couple of days ago i was loving being pregnant. I think i've jinxed myself coz now i can't wait for it to end!

My asthma is really playing up I have my pulmicort, but still needed 3 lots of 2 puffs to breathe properly. Plus my m/s is back, and my back hurts
    Plus I'm really craving boiled peanuts and I can't have any for ages yet!

Ahh girls just what I need to see. The real side of being pg. If I get ideas again I know where to come

Great Thread girls!

Im so sick of having Carpal Tunnel in my left hand and 3 of my fingers constantly numb theres nothing I can do. Also waking up every 4hrs to either go to the bathroom at night or because of leg cramps

Bel
    xxx

4 hours? I wish! I'm fed up with everytime I roll/move in bed, I wake up... if I wake up, I need to take a trip to the loo (and I roll over/move lots at night!)

I think mostly tho I am fed up with just not feeling like 'me' - I'm normally such an active, fit person... I just feel so un-co and tired of not being able to do a lot of things that I used to do! Having to slow down and take things easy sucks.

well here goes........im so fed up, im sure i have every horrible symptom
    # heartburn, hurts so much 24/7
    # reflux, its like ive swolled a golf ball, and it hurts like hell to eat.
    # sleep, whats that again, apart from waking every couple of hour to go to the loo, im sick of sleeping sitting up.
    # pain down low, not sure what it is, but when i get it im in agony for Aa few hours.
    # swollen ankles, i feel like a elephant
    # short of breath, im sick of doing nothing and im puffing like ive run a marathon.
    # food, i dont feel like eating much, and i cant fit it in anymore anyway. I just cant wait for all my favourite foods back that i enjoy, but cant stand the sight of at the moment
    # excersize...........whats that again?
    # wine.........cant wait for my first glass after bubs is here!
    #waddling, i forgot how i walk normally.
    # sex..........whats that?
    #back ache.....oooch
    #morning sickness, back at 28 weeks

well i think i have covered everything that has been driving me mad, sorry for the big vent girls, im just looking on the bright side i only have 10 weeks left, so not long now to put up with it all.

THAT FEELS MUCH BETTER

Kirsty77 Guest

I'm still searching for my sex drive!LOL!
    I'm sick of getting tummy pains when I eat!!
    I'm so fat already I can't do much, or walk to far.
    I'm sick of not being able to do the things I want with Gemma.
    I'm sick of ligament pain.
    I can't sleep.
    And I miss red wine!!!

LMAO - the ligament pain all sounds pretty common huh?
    And the active thing, I know that too. I am very active, and I hate being clumsy and unco. It does go, and then you swear next time around you will try and stay more agile. How many weeks have I been promising myself I would check out the locall yoga class???

skorpy Guest

Yeah tell me about it..my sex drive has gone for a long journey somewhere.

I also didnt know it was ok to have at least one glass of wine a week? iv been suffering for 7 months now lol.

The nights are awful,im sure im awake more then im alseep,and listening to my hubby snoring away is making me jealous. (Not the actual Snoring ) .Iv started to get Calve cramp and my groin is soooooo painful when i roll over or get out of bed first thing.The peeing is getting on my nerves during the night and the fact that inbetween 2 and 4am,i need to eat Chocolate.

During the day,i feel completely exausted purely because my clock is the wrong way round and i want to sleep during the day because im not at night.I cant walk very fair and climbing my stairs is like climbing mount everest.

I pick at food terrible,mainly at night and im sure im going to be 20 stone still by the time iv had this baby.The headaches are a nightmare ,but i dont like to take tablets if i can help it.

I got bad stitch in my right side yesterday for a few hours,unbearable.And as for the baby,well im sure hes going to be a footballer,gezzz he never stops and hes using my ribs as the goal because they feel soooo bruised.

Hows that for a moan LOOOL

Wow, all these things to look forward to... I can hardly wait!!

I know I'm just new at this, but can I join in? I'm so sick of feeling sick! I feel sick ALL THE TIME! And I'm moody. Poor DH wonders where I've gone, as I've been replaced with some crabby naseous woman who goes to bed early every night and still complains about how tired she is.

There's more, but it's mainly the sick-feeling. Once I get over that I'll start whinging about the other stuff. I used to love food...

The novelty has worn off, and I just want my normal cool body back. I keep singing that song 'don't it always seem to go, that you don't know what you've got til it's gone'

And SLEEP!! Oh how I miss you. I just can't get comfy! I'm sick of not being able to get comfy anywhere.

AND while the plus side of a kicking baby is that I know it's alive, I wish my baby would exercise moderation!! It does not stop. :eek: I am getting REALLY concerned, because the kicks are super painful and I still have 10 weeks to go, where bubs will only get bigger and bigger...I really am worried about it breaking my ribs or something..But honestly, it moves non stop and makes me feel so sick and I just can't relax.

On the plus side, I have developed a deep and special bond with Frosty Fruits

My main vent at the moment is.... I want my gastro to go so I can get my energy back to give birth and not feel so exhausted.

Other then that:
    It`ll be nice to go to bed and be able to sleep
    I`d love not to have to make nightly trips to the toliet
    When I manage to go to sleep it`ll be lovely if my painfull BH`s along with cramping wouldn`t wake me up
    I`d love to be able to hold DS for longer then 5 minutes
    To bend without pain would also be lovely

Right now, my big whinge is that I feel the need to eat every hour otherwise I feel too hungry and nauseous. And I have to go to bed at 8:30 each night!
    I wasnt expecting to be this tired this early!

Have to add mine here!

I had terrible morning sickness until about week 14 and since then I have had some mystery feverish bug which i cant shake so I feel dreadful, in the trimester I am supposed to be blooming, when I had planned to swim and exercise to get into good shape for the birth.

And now I've hurt my back!!

So I am not sailing through pregnancy!

I'm sure it will all be worth it though!

I want to have a big night on the town and have a few drinks,i want to dance at a wedding this weekend,i want my groove back and i hate my back fat! I want to look hot or at least be a yummy mummy,not a plumpy one.
    plus i want energy and some spark to get stuff done.

I just need to get this out...
    I have been sooo sick and vomiting for the first 12ish weeks and now Im just exhausted. I just don't feel myself, ugly, covered in acne, no sex drive, no energy and I just feel fat and lifeless. I always wanted to be one of those chirpy, happy, lovely looking pregnant ladies, not a negative girl who's no fun.
    We really wanted to have a large family but at this rate, that just isn't going to happen and it's getting to me. I feel like a bit of a failure at all of this.
    Phew, it just feels better just to have put words to all of this emotion.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast