Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Pregnancy Vent Thread #2

I am getting sick of family telling me to stop buying things for the baby. Telling me the baby dont care or dosent need it... Its my baby if I want to buy things I can!

My mother is a big culprit everytime I show her something I get some comment about how she never had that or how the baby dosent need it.

GRR! It's like I am the only one excited (aside from DH who tells me not to worry to buy whatever I want)

It sucks the excitement out of things, ya know?

Pah, to them - if you can afford it and want it, go for it!

Though I do get that they're maybe trying to help, thinking that they're saving you from buying a heap of stuff that maybe you won't actually use or need - I had rellies like this too, but came to the realisation that it wasn't that they weren't excited or were trying to steal my excitement, it was that they were trying to give me the benefit of their experiences.

Oh yeah I get they probably are trying to help, it just kills the excitement you know? Bah!

ARRRGGGHHH!! So hormonal today it's not freaking well funny. Went from biting DH's head off over the tiniest silly things to sobbing on his shoulder on the way to work and am now sitting at my desk feeling like I either just want to run for the hills or break down and cry as soon as anyone talks to me

Please tell me this goes away?

Yes it will go away dont worry, I cried for 3 days straight over a cartoon chicken that died (we had just had to give my beloved chickens away because we were moving) I thought I was going mental!

I'm sick of the severe back and rib pain, the bloating and fluid retention, the stupid orange blood pressure tablets I have to take 3 times a day, the headaches, the fact that I can't get up off the couch by myself anymore or put on socks, oh did I mention the BACK PAIN.

Me too!

I hate having that part of me standing back completely rational and going "man you look like an idiot" while I'm sobbing on DH's shoulder over something or other.

I'm hating heartburn right now. Why does it start and get worse just as you go to bed

Default whinge whinge whinge

All I feel like I do is whinge! I am so ready for this babe to be out of my belly! I want my body back, I want my happy mirriage back too! I keep jumping down my husbands throat. My whinge today is that my gas is killing me and the dog. My husband won't even watch TV with me anymore. IT'S NOT MY FAULT!! I keep telling him it's his daughter who is doing it since she has COMPLETELY taken over my body!!

I found this daily blog Tired of Being Pregnant .com! it is exactly what it sounds like... one big whinge about pregnancy. It's nice to know I am not alone. It even nicer knowing this will be over in a few months!
    Last edited by onthefly; July 21st, 2012 at 01:57 PM.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910