Thread: Waiting for U/S.....PINK OR BLUE????

Default Waiting for U/S.....PINK OR BLUE????

well I know its not long now but it feels like months not days.... I'm booked in on the 19th Dec for my 18-20 US and also to find out the sex of my 2nd bubs.....

With DS (now 3) being my first we didnt find out what we were having but after 4 MC and whats felt like years of waiting now we are finally preg we have decided to find out the sex of our bubs....

Ever since we decided to find out the days have dragged on and feels like were in limbo... i'm feeling so impatient, anxious, but mainly just curious. Is anyone else going through the agonising wait???? How are you passing the time...

I've done all the fun little test on the net and all have given mixed results... which is funny as it can only be one or the other....

It would just be nice to say he or she instead of it or bubs....

Ooooh good luck jess!! I remember being really nervous for the 20wk u/s - i kept calling jellybean 'Maddie' (the girls name we had picked out) so because we'd had so much difficulty trying to decide on a boys name we were a little disappointed, but nothing a bit of pink or blue shopping can't fix.
    My mum said boy all the way from the start - but all the tests i did predicted girl... who knows!!
    Best wishes for a healthy scan.

I am only 10 weeks and i am counting down the weeks till i can go for the u/s to find out the sex. DF and i always find out as we like to be prepared, I know we are shocking. I always ask at the 12-13 week scan too, just incase they can see (i told you i was shocking). I HATE surprises.
    I just try not to think of it, but as you probably know its always on the back of your mind!
    Goodluck.

Thanks for the reply's, everyone keeps telling me i should wait....i just cant.... even tried to get in earlier then my booking.

The funny little tests on the internet aren't helping pass the time or the curiosity as its still a little early for many of them (i.e belly looks like a basket ball or watermelon, etc)

I've had severe MS (didnt with my first and had a boy)
    Very moody (wasnt last time)
    Look and feel horrible (last preg my skin was glowing and everyone knew i was preg cos i was glowing)
    Heart rate was well over 140 beats
    This time not really craving anything but have a preference for salt and vinegar chips (their my fav anyways, went off them with DS so that myth of salty foods = boy)
    Last time i craved caramelo koalas, strawberry milkshakes, ice cream, coke, lollies. (this time off chocolate but love sour skittles)
    Feet arent colder then usual,
    the hand thing i always show palm up (sign of girl, not sure why)
    not married so cant try the wedding band thing but have tried the needle on a thread but the site was american and i was told you need an aussie site as it differs????

What else can i do to pass the time.... anyone know any other gender prediction ideas????

heart rate one i always thought was a sure thing... Both mum's boys were under 140, i was over 160 and the twins were over 160. I had my u/s done and bubba's h/r was about 164bpm and he's a boy!!! Who knows!! :S

Hair growing faster or thicker on your legs or tum?? (though don't ask me which means which, i used too many different websites and they were conflicting...) my belly is hairy as though, so for the purpose of this ill say it means boy... :P

Well one week to go and i'm starting to pull my hair out.... It is the most agonising wait......i still cant believe i went 2 1/2 weeks O?due with my first and didnt find out the whole pregnancy what i was having.... this time i cant even wait till 19 weeks

So Jess it was your big day today! Is it a blue or pink bundle?

I'm thinking pink... did you find out?

Hi everyone.... Well not much to report...unfortunatley bubs had legs crossed and i was unable to find out... Now have to wait till the 28th Dec...

DOH! :hugs: