Lavender used to be on the restricted list - it's not really, anymore. I don't really like lavender as a scent and use it for remedial purposes (burns, skin healing etc)I don't put it in moisturisers for my face cos of the smell that puts me in a bad mood! I tended to avoid oils that are more known for regulating hormones and cycles earlier on (fennel, geranium for example). Tea tree is supposed to be debatable, too, but I made my own call on it - still no labour symptoms, three days on
I'm not an aromatherapist, so check with someone who has something resembling more formal training...I'm just a backyarder!




I don't put it in moisturisers for my face cos of the smell that puts me in a bad mood! I tended to avoid oils that are more known for regulating hormones and cycles earlier on (fennel, geranium for example). Tea tree is supposed to be debatable, too, but I made my own call on it - still no labour symptoms, three days on 
Reply With Quote
Bookmarks