Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What did/do you call your unborn?

DS was Bob which we got from Baby Of B**********s
    This bub is Twobob

We went with Squishy.....from Finding Nemo....

When Dory finds the tiny little jellyfish and says ' I will call you Squishy and you will be my Squishy"

Thought it was cute as it was only a tiny little blot on the ultrasound.

I've been calling mine Mia since about 12 weeks (before I knew she was a girl... must have known huh )

Cute thread!

DS was called *Edward* in utero, and we had no idea of his gender. The Telstra ad was on TV a lot when he was conceived and DH would mimic the kid on TV and it stuck.

I even comtemplated Edward a MN, but when he was born he was too cool for that.

SG

We called DS "Jumps" - he was really jumping during the 13wk U/S

What a cute thread, love all your pet names sooo cute!

I guess so far I have just been calling it "the baby" when I write about he/she I usually refer to it as little bean. I think I need a little more creativity!!

Sign up to Babycentre, they give you weekly updates on you and bubs (how big he/she is) i call my bubs Charli (her name) or wiggle worm cause shes a real active little wriggler and kicker.

we have since being told at one of our U/S that bub was the size of a PEANUT, called him PEANUT, i am sure he will get called this even when he comes out :P

Katones- my mum nicknamed my first DD peanut and to this day (shes almost 4) she still gets 'peanut' my mum doesnt even use her name, just yells out peanut and off DD goes. lol

Well, ours got a few nicknames..jellybean, peanut but most time he/she is my little ninja, even though I haven't felt any kicks yet! lol
    DH also calls 'us' the babes or bebes ( as I am French Canadian originally) or petit bebe dans ma bedaine, which means little baby in my belly...and there is a song that goes with that..
    I know we are a little sad but so excited we can't help ourselves!
    M xx

We called him Wayne LOL.The story behind it....DH is a huge Billy Connolly fan so i have watched many a Billy video, and he often referrs to kids as "wee-uns". In his Scottish accent i thought he called them "waynes", so i started called bub Wayne. Of course i now stand corrected.

bub is called little bo - after my DH's nickname, and has been called this since transfer (we went through IVF).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123