Sazz - welcome back, so glad your enjoying mummyhood!
You poor thing sounds like you really went through the wringer but thank god your little Celeste is ok.
It took Jenna a little while to get the hang of the boob as well so try & hang in there.
I eventually started using a nipple shield & the difference was amazing, bub actually had something big to grab onto which made it easier for her & I ended up using it the whole way through.
Can't wait to see pics.
Lenny - I know exactely what you mean about wriggly bub, Jenna was constantly moving in my tum & guess what she is still the same now so get prepared for a wriggly bubby on the outside as well. (Jenna never sits still)
Hi to everyone else, hope you are all well & enjoying the long weekend.
Jo - 28 (treated endo)
Dh - 34





Bookmarks