Sazz Poor you and Celeste having to go back to hospital. I'm pleased you have the feeding up and running now. It sure can be very difficult hey. Sage and I still have issues and we can't seem to get them sorted out. We just go with it and endure the pain and the tears(from me and Sage) at EVERY feedBut it is worth it as I really do love BFing him.
Kimbe I hear you on the cankles hun. I had them when I was pregnant too. Not too long left at work now. How exciting!!! Oh yeh don't rely too much on the scan measurments as they told me Sage would be atleast 8lb born and he was 5lb 15oz (admitedly he was early but those results were at 32 weeks) and he dropped weight
Hi to everyone else. I'd better go as the little man is hungry and he's screaming![]()




But it is worth it as I really do love BFing him.

Bookmarks