Hi all
marcellus - SPD is symphysis pelvic disorder. I think someone on another thread said some people call it unstable pelvis. I'm not sure it's it as it's gone away for now but I reckon it will come back again.
Lenny - congrats on finding out it's a boy. Now you can confidently go out and buy blue.
sazz - glad you have the BF thing sorted out now.
I think I felt my first kick yesterday morning. It was like a tap from inside and it happened whilst lying in bed trying to get back to sleep. I'm not sleeping well, having to get up 2 or 3 times a night to wee and then can't get back to sleep for ages. No pain now so all's good with that, but I had really nasty indigestion last night and I was burping constantly throughout it. It happened just as I went to bed, I felt so bad and almost threw up, not a nice experience at all.





Bookmarks