Hi Lovelies,
I have been worried about Ltl Panda for a while too... Lets just hope she is loving being a new mum and hasnt had time for us... where are you Ltlpanda??? Sending you luck and love!
I had a lot of upper back pain towards the end of pg but my bb are 18E so that might explain it hey?! It is probably to do with the weight on your front in total not just the bb. Your whole posture is different too. I reckon tell DH that the massage is the only thing that gives you any relief and he needs to do it all the time
Nic, thinking of you and hoping you are feeling better soon. Yuck feeling with high Bp... take is easy love! We dont want you on bed rest where you cant chat to us!
Missy, sending you big hugs. It is hard sometimes dealing with all the emotional crapola that you go through with a LTTTC and all the AC rubbish to then have the uncertainties and worries that go with PG. As if you havent had enough to think about already. Feel free to purge your feelings here though as we will all understand!
Kimbe, how exciting is it when you can see the finish line for work coming up!? Enjoy. Hope they give you a nice send off.
How cute is it when you start washing all the little baby things? Not quite as cute after a few weeks though. hehe. Only kidding, I still get all clucky when I see those tiny socks and singlets hanging up there next to my nanna knickers hehe.
Kimbe, maybe you could make a grobag? do you sew?
Monnie, wow 26weeks, where did that go? I am really not looking forward to the wonder weeks as we have had a few yucky days in the last week and she was only 2-3weeks then. What will week 5be like??? Maybe she is just advanced and we had the week 5 crap happen at week 3? Fingers crossed lol.
Mako, I have those amazing boobies in the mornings lately too. Celeste is snacking on and off every half hour or so all evening then sleeping for 5 or 6 hours from midnight and my boobs are then soooo full she can hardly get on them at all! She gets pretty cranky I can tell you cause she is mighty hungry then!
Where is Ktgirl lately?
Hope everyone has a nice relaxing sunday! We are going to my folks which is 90km away. Celeste's biggest trip yet! Better take a million nappies and 5 changes of clothes.![]()






Bookmarks