Satya, congrat's on the results, that's great news for you and bub.
Marcellus, whoops on sharing your meds! Though it sounds like the baby shower was good with lots of lovely things for bubba.
Am at work today and have just listened to PM apology. Unfortunately, I was with the kindy, 1's and 2's and they were cramped into the small hall so i was stuck standing the whole time. Am now feeling it in lower back, hips and thighs. I know i shouldn't complain as this is all prep for the birth but is it ok to say i am completely over it now, i just want to meet her!
Monnie, you have said many times what a special times this is...is that because the body ache is so real and then there's an enormous sense of joy and relief afterward?? I hope so cause at the moment, i'd even go back to the m/s of the 1st trimester to finish the pregnancy LOL.
Oh well, at least i've got an easy day otherwise...tomorrow at the high school will be another story though.





Bookmarks