Just dropping in quickly, we had our u/s yesterday and all is good. We saw the heartbeat and DH is super stoked! He has had the hugest grin on his face and I'm sure it will still be there when he gets home tonight. He keeps calling me 'two heartbeats' lol.

We told DD too. She took about half an hour to come round to the idea, but is excited now and has been asking questions non stop.

Our FS is retiring, so he won't be our OB We are having another scan with him in 4 weeks time, which turns out to be his last day. He said he will let us decide which of the other 2 OB's we would like to see and he will write out the referral, but it will only be good for about 3 months, and then I'll have to get another one.

I still have to be on the pessaries and progynova and provera. He gave me enough to last me until our next appointment with him.

Hope you are all well, have to dash and get DD from school

Nic