Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC - November '05 #2

Sal Guest

Just 24 days before Ivy and Noah make their appearance

Oooh, no news must actually mean news from Gab to come through soon! I'm thinking labour started and Gab managed to have munchy on her actual EDD! Can't wait to hear and find out munchy's real name.

Tam, thanks for the info on pillows and lying on your back. I see what you're saying and I'm going to try that...even though you're on a slant it would still feel enough like lying on your back (something I've been daydreaming about doing).

Hi Jo, can't believe that the hosp hasn't got back to you yet...I mean you're 26+ weeks with twins, so of course there's no urgency (d'uh!!!). As for hosp bag, well today I'm going through the list my hosp says of the stuff I need to bring in, plus all the 'essential baby item' lists from various books/magazines, then will be buying all the stuff I think I'll really need. Once I have it, I guess there's no harm in packing a bag with it, just to be ready. But I bet I'll be lazy and end up having to just stuff things in last minute LOL.

Trish, have you got a date for your 7w u/s yet? Very exciting! With such a high beta, twins have to be a real possibility for you.

Hi everyone, hope to post more personals later today. Will be checking in regularly for Gab Watch purposes!

Just checking on Gab Hope no news is good news

Tanya

Either Gabby's power has been off for a few days and she hasn't been able to use her computer or Munchy has made an appearance... :-k I know which scenario I'd be putting my money on! The suspense is killing me!

Glad to help Sal

Can't wait to here from Gab

Debbie Lee Guest

Oooo good to see that Gab-Watch is still going strong.
    If you can hear me, Gabby.... "GOOD LUCK!!"

Gab, hope no news is good news & that your enjoying Munchy's company, not a very lengthy labour. :-)

Locking this one now. HERE is the new thread.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678