Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC - Oct / Nov 05

Congratulations Melbo on WILLIAM. Can't wait to see what he looks like...

Sal Guest

Hi girls, sorry but can't stay too long here, am studying, last exam (formally to sit) is on Friday, but a take-home exam to do after that.

Mel, YAY! on little William. I was getting girls vibes, just goes to show....

Will catch up on all you lovelies asap!

Flash and Kelly W, I've added your details to the front page.

So I think the correct tally is as follows, hope it's right:
    4 girls: Carrie, Tiff, Tam, Jo (maybe)
    11 boys: Sarah, Belmarks, Hayseed, Gab, Tiff, Sal, Tam, Jo, Cailin, Amy, Melbo,
    8 unknown: Felix, Kellix2, Shell, Sush, Shazz, Flash, Rosebud

Jo, u could update your details now, well gender... :-)

YAY Mel on a little boy \/

Shell - Cannot find out the gender on the second twin now as apparently it gets really hard the further along you get, all the bits of both boys & girls get really swollen apparently and they can't distinguish between the two.....so you will just have to wait!

Welcome to Flash!

Welcome to Kelly! I'm another twin mum to be + 2.5 yr old toddler and are starting to wonder how we all will cope with it..........Tiff.....help!!

Gab - How are you doing there, any signs??

Tam - Why are you saying you are due in 4-6 weeks....do you want to jinx it! Or doesn't your dr want you to go over 34 weeks???

hay - Good to hear from you, yep I'm such a slack arse, but will get those piccys up soon!

Nothing much to report from this end of the world. I have decided that it might be wise to start doing the nursery.....so have ordered a few things for the walls etc... Like Amy, I want to keep the walls etc rather plain and add lots of color. Atm I am busy trying to make two cot quilts, they are very bright and patchwork so lots of work in them. It's why I have not been around much...best pull my finger out!

Had my iron levels rechecked last week and have not recieved a phone call from the clinic telling me to increase the iron dose, so I'm assuming that everything is ok.

Apart from that, I'm feeling very weary. Cannot walk for long before i'm completely shattered, feel like an old woman in fact, just add a walking stick Also getting stabbing pains down low on the RHS, I'm assuming they are stretching pains?

Sush my friend, you stick to your guns about the gender thing! It's really nice to get a surprise and if our pg was a single, I would not have found out eithor!

Take care all!

Aww... Shell... I hope we havent scared you away from April ](*,) .... Please at least pop in & let us know how you are getting on......

Maybe we should limit out daily page total!!!

Hi Ladies, and thanks for your congrats ...

DH has just brought home some pizza so will go and eat that and then return to catch up on the happenings.

I've just finished updating William's page so if you click on the link, you will be able to see photos of him plus a few of me and Pusster. They're a few years old but I still look pretty much the same (minus the veil and tiara).

Back soon ... must feed the monster.

Mel

OMG Mel how gorgeous were you on your wedding day, and in the other photos of course, but you looked stunning.

I think our LT TTCers are all hotties

Okay I'm back.

Thanks Sarah! You're too kind! And I can't believe your little boy will be one soon.

Sush - Not sure if I've placed my bet on yours yet (and I know you don't want to find out) but I think your little one is a girl.

Tam - I can't believe you are so close to your date. Ouch, for the injections but it's all in a good cause isn't it? Hope everything goes well.

Amy - good on you for starting the nursery. The frieze sounds like a nice idea.

Hayseed - Love the new pics of Thomas!

Sal - Yay on your last exam. I'll be thinking of you on Friday.

Jo - You and Gab with your sewing put me to shame. I can't sew a stitch!!

Shell - it probably is movement that you've felt. I've been feeling it since week 14 or 15 ... Sush is right. It doesn't feel like anything you've experienced before which is probably why you notice it.

Shell and Mitch - I am hopelessly out of date with the due in April thread. I need to get back in there and mingle!

Flash and Kelly welcome to our humble abode! Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Hi to everyone else and I hope you are all doing well!

Love,

Mel

PS: More pics being added to my website as we speak.

I know it's amazing to think that in 4 months Alexzander will be 1, I think after taking so long to finally have him I have treasured avery second of being with him, but it has just flown by so fast.

No belly pics on your site Melbo??

Mel the website is GREAT!!!

Jo re 4-6 weeks before I am due, the OB is unsure that I will get to 37 weeks, probably more like 34-35 weeks as I am already measuring 37weeks. 34 weeks has been my goal from the start as a minimum to get to. So here's hoping!!!

Tam - Ahhh! I get so confused about the whole twin thing, it is totally different to being pg with one. To date, no one (ie Dr) have told me that I will not make it to my due date (2/3) which is the whole caboodle 40 weeks. I have only read that 37 weeks seems to be the magic number for twins with more often than not 35 weeks. I am having a real stress attack atm with these pains and also I have had ***TMI WARNING*** loose motions today (dontcha just love the word motions!!!) it worries me as I had the same with Jack just after I was induced. I have about 6 weeks to go and then the worry will start to ease off, although saying that my dad was born @ 6 months and he made it. This was 62 years ago so surely medicine is a bit better these days

Just wondering if anyone else who used IVF to get pregnant used the Colorado method.

That what we used 2nd cycle of IVF and it worked for us.

Hey Everyone

Sorry Kelly I'm not sure what the COlorado method is but am glad it worked for you!

Jo Honey - bummer to hear about your pains etc, can you get to see someone about today??

Mel - Yay another boy for us! Nice summary there Shell I was wondering what the stats were. Love your website too Mel, you crack me up so much. It's very cool to put a face to the name too.

Well I am good bar this snotty hayfever!

Love to everyone xxx

tiggy Guest

Jo,

I think that they consider 37 weeks a term pregnancy for twinnies, these days. I only made it to 35 weeks first time around, my waters broke. I was huge and SOOSOO uncomfortable. Having said that, I do know some girls who have gone to 38 weeks and beyond and gone onto deliver beautiful, healthy babies. Also, your babies are now considered 'viable' (now that is a weird word for you) and have a really good survival rate if born now. I have seen so many tiny miracles in the NICU.

You will be able to look after your little guys perfectly! Once when I went to a twins club playgroup, and I was struggling, a lady, who had triplets and then twins 11 months later, said you were only ever given what you could handle and I have lived by that ever since. You will be an excellent Mummy to your three cherubs. Hugs to you.

Tiggy I totally agree with you about only being given what you can handle. I told myself that the whole time we were TTC to try and make sense of why it was happening to us.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Morning everyone!

Just popping in to say hi and see how everyone's doing. Everything is boringly, happily, fortunately fine with me. The little'un is reassuringly active and it's less than two weeks until my 19 week scan, so everything's going great guns.

Met a friend/co-worker at the shops yesterday. She's pg with her first after a m/c at 7 weeks, and is about 19 weeks now. She is gorgeous and thin and has this tiny litte bump that you'd barely notice if you weren't looking. I looked like a house next to her! It was funny, made both of us laugh, and she reckons I'm not going to make it to 34 weeks at work, and I think maybe she's right!

Not that I feel bad. I feel great! But will have to think about keeping my options open about when to leave work I think!

Will try to post a belly pic soon on my site! Been sneaking around everyone' elses website checking up on how you all are. Sarah is right, Mel, you're a looker, chickie, and so is beautiful Thomas, Hay!

love
    sushee

Jo, watch those "loose motions"! My SIL had a day of that and the next day had her little girl - 6 weeks early! First baby, about 4 hours labour and she was done.

Mel, great website. William brought a tear...then pusster made me bawl!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast