Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC - Oct / Nov 05

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Hi girls,

quick pop in from work, will BB later after catching up on some work I have from my day off on Friday. I can't wait to finish work! Only 15 more weeks...sigh!

Hello to all you lovely ladies. While I haven't been posting as much, I am keeping a keen eye on everyone's progress. Hay, I'm gonna check out Thomas's website in a sec, but am excited that the start of the quest for #2 is coming! I am very aware that this is my last pg, last bub, last chance and am so sad about how fast it's going! I'm less than 3 weeks from the halfway mark already. The time has flown!

And as for my feeling about the little'un's flavour, must admit it changes from week to week. This week I'm sure it's a boy, but two weeks ago was convinced it was a girl. No help am I? Lol!

Going back to read the posts I missed.

Love
    sushee

Not for a while yet Gab, we want to enjoy Alexzander while he's little. We're thinking of waiting until he's about one, so in 4ish months I guess.

Welcome & congrats Rosebud.

Tam, thats great u had a good hol, good to see u back & with under 12wks to go, geez. Wow, only 10kg, I have just clocked 6kg already & am not even at the half way mark yet, yikes. Belly grew another 2cm in 1wk. Altho mum put on 24kg with us 4 & sis put on 30kg with my nephew.

Jo, great that the Dr found the h/bs straight away.

Oh dear Tiff, hope u get that good care soon. Yikes on the insulin, u too Shazz. My cuz, who's 2wks behind me is lookin like she's getting GD too.

Amy, well we've got a 50/50 chance of being right/wrong about flavours. I have to totally agree with u on the cleaning, i still get so tired, cleaning is the last thing on my mind & we're still renovating, which is makin more mess, furniture/dust everywhere. :-)

Mel, ooh, tomorrow's the day, what time's ur aptmt?

Sush, ur certainly right about the time flying, well for others anyway, we are nearly half way. I'm just hangin for the morph scan. What sort of stuff do they find out at morph scans, apart from flavour? Ur hol sounds great, we too were thinkin of going away for a few days in the caravan b4 bub comes.

Gab, yay on munchy engaging, could be anytime now hey. Great job on the rest of the painting too.

Hayseed, glad to hear things are going well with urself U cutey thomas. How's that ankle?

As for bub movin, I'm still not sure, every few days or more, for a short time, I get feelings that I'm sure are movement, but shouldn't it be more regular than that? Maybe what i've been feeling isn't movement yet, using the doppler once or twice a wk. :-)
    As for my other 2 'guesses', pink for sush & blue for shazz. Oh & Sat, DH said he's not too sure on our boys name now, my dad said it is a sissy name, why cant he just keep his mouth shut sometimes.

Hi Everybody and congratulations on your pregnancies after long term TTC!!!

I am a newbie to this forum so here are the vitals, looking forward to chatting with you all.

Forum Name: Flash
    State: NSW
    Due: 18 June 2006
    Hospital: Royal Womans Hosp
    Ultrasound Dates: Had first 28/10 next ?
    Gender Of Baby: ? can't wait to find out though
    Babys Name Chosen: Boy- ? Oscar, Girl - ? Gabriella
    Baby Website: No
    Time TTC: 20 months
    Number of Previous Pgs: 1- m/c @ 10 weeks
    Any Assistance: 2 cycles of ovulation induction on puregon
    Fertility Issues: PCOS

Welcome & congrats Flash. Hopefully there are lots LT TTC'ers to get BFP's.

Melbo, well, where r u... :-)

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Melbo
    what flavour is Apple ? waiting to hear ...

Shell,

I didn't feel any movements until 22 weeks and then I didn't feel anythng regular (ie every day) until about 26 weeks. Depending on where your placenta is located, the amount of room in your uterus and your own body size, you may be a few weeks yet off feeling anything significant. Your normal!!

Hayseed

Hello Ladies,

Just a quick post before I have to run off for work.

Apple is a William. The scan showed a normal functioning heart, set of kidneys, spine, brain with two hemispheres, closed skull, normal feet and hands etc. He was drinking the amniotic fluid and ****ing it right back out again. Definitely looks like DH too. So all is well and normal in this camp.

Shell, it seems to vary so much as to when you feel movement. Quite normal not to have felt it yet at your stage. As Hayseed said it can take a while. I'm sure when you have your next scan you'll be wondering how this is possible when you see the little blighter dancing around everywhere.

Got to catch up in here tonight or tomorrow and do some proper posting. Hope everyone is well. Thinking of you girls.

Love,

Mel

tiggy Guest

Mel,

CONGRATS!!!!! On little William, a beautiful boy for you and DH

Mel congrats on having a little boy!!!!

Blue Sky Guest

Hi Girls,
    Hope you dont mind me popping in. Just wanted to congratulate you Mel on your little boy!! :boy: (Psst - I had a feeling it was a boy!!)
    Oh and while I'm here I might steal some belly rubs for luck!! :bellyrub:
    Take care!!

Congratulations Mel!

Another little man among us - seems as though there is a definite run of boys in this forum!!

Now we just need Sush to give in and find out......

Not much to report here - me and my belly are just trying to keep cool in this Sydney heat! Not coping with it very well....

Have a good day ladies!

Congrats on 'William' Melbo.

Thanks Melbo & Hayseed, yeah I know it's normal to not feel movement now, was just wondering if what i have been feeling could possibly be... :-)

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Mel,

Yay on finding out that apple is William. There is definitely a run of boys in here. And no, I'm still not going to find out! Lol! This is despite DH now saying that he won't ask, but if he gets told....

Well, I told him I didn't want to know so if he found out, to please not tell me!

Shell, I reckon you're feeling movements for sure. The fact that you're wondering what they are means they're probably out of the ordinary enough to be baby fluttering around. You know I felt the little'un early on, but not all the time, or everyday, until just the last two weeks or so. And even now, I only feel spurts of activity about 3 times a day, and never usually hard enough to be felt from the outside.

A question for anyone who knows: everytime I use the doppler - which is only about once or twice a week - I know I'm close to the hb coz baby starts kicking like crazy. I know it's supposed to be safe, but it happens everytime. And all through the monitoring as well, the little'un kicks and kicks, even though the probe sits lightly on my tummy (don't need to apply any pressure to find the hb anymore)

Does anyone else get this?

love
    sushee

Thnx Sush. Yeah me too, twice/wk & i always hear movement with my doppler too. Wouldn't know if he/she is not moving before & after though.

Hi ladies - I thought I would introduce myself. I have been chatting in the Belly Buddies Due in April thread, but thought I would say hello here too

I am 18 weeks pregnant with twins conceived on our 2nd IVF cycle. Been getting a fair bit of morning sickness, but its all worth it to be finally pregnant.

~~~~~~~
    Forum Name: Kelly W
    State: VIC
    Due: 12 April 2006
    Hospital: Anglis, FTG
    Ultrasound Dates: 7 week scan (Twins yeh!) , then 12 week on 23/8, next booked for 22/11
    Gender Of Baby: Wanting a surprise
    Babys Name Chosen:
    Baby Website: Notyet
    Time TTC: 3+ years
    Number of Previous Pgs: 0
    Any Assistance: Pregnant on 2nd IVF cycle
    Fertility Issues:

Welcome Kelly

I also am carrying twins from IVF. We are due in around 4-6 weeks, all being well.

Good to c u in here Kelly. I just cant seem to keep up in our 'BB due in April' thread, they post about 6-8 pages per day... :-)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast