thread: Pregnancy after Long Term TTC - Sept/Oct 2007

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Feb 2006
    361

    Mako - I am wishing you all the best for today, I can't believe your little bub will finally be in your arms.
    I really hope everything goes well & that you are both healthy in the end because that is the most important thing.
    I can understand that you must be extremely nervous but obviously bub will be better out than in cuddled in his mummy's arms.
    I can't wait to hear how it all goes!

    Jo - 27 (treated endo)
    Dh - 34
    Second chlomid / IUI March 2007 -

  2. #2
    Moderator

    Dec 2006
    Smidgen-ville
    3,736

    Mako,
    Sorry i didn't get on in time to see your post. Heaps of best wishes for you all and I can't wait to hear from you when you get back home and settled.

Similar Threads

  1. Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ April - June 07
    By Astrolady in forum Pregnancy And Parenting After Long Term TTC
    : 155
    : June 25th, 2007, 09:27 PM
  2. Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - April 2007
    By sushee in forum Long Term TTC
    : 150
    : April 7th, 2007, 07:26 PM
  3. MCHN (Maternal & Child Health Nurse) check-ups
    By BellyBelly in forum Baby & Toddler Information
    : 2
    : October 25th, 2006, 01:56 PM