Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC - September 2005 #2

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Shell,

good luck for your scan today! Can't wait for you to have new pics up on your website!

My flutterings are low, just above the cup of my pelvis but further forward, and about 4 inches below my belly button. It is very very faint, and I have to be lying flat on my back to feel it most times.

But, like I said, I am not completely sure it's movement. I suspect it is because I felt Zaki at 13 weeks, but the memory of it is fuzzy after 12 years! Lol!

Keen, we haven't had a graduate for a while. You're marked the leader, wtih Sheree, Trish, Bee and everyone else to follow closely behind. We need to locate a virile SD for Sue, too! I can't think of anything better than closing the LT threads down from lack of participants!

love
    sushee

Sal Guest

Good luck Shell! Post some good bubby piccies!

Wow, you guys are feeling movement very early! I first felt little air-bubble sensations at 14w, but only at night lying on my back. Could have been wind!

Good Luck shell

Sal are you getting heaps of movement now??? I am which is just great. It is almost constatn throughout the day and night. The only time they don't move as much is when I am walking around.

Tam,

does that mean that they're trying to kick each other out of the way so they can have more space, or they're awake at different times and you feel them all days coz they're taking turns? I'm biting my lip, it's so cute!

love
    sushee

Sush a bit of both. At night I lie on my side, so when I lie on one side that baby cracks it, LOL so I turn over and then the other cracks it. Gets a bit hard for me to be comfortable with all that fighting going on, LOL. During the day they tend to take turns. The boy is the most active during the day, the girl a little more so in the evening.

sush - Yay on reaching 12 weeks! AND movement!!

Shell - Hope the scan went ok. I'm sure it did!

My scan is on Friday, still undecided about the gender thing.......?????

Sush, I picked up my kittens on Sunday \/ will try and get some decent photos when they stop darting around all over the place and pop them on a webpage soon.

Have to go, we have been without a telephone line since sunday am and I am busy trying to get through BB forums and emails so DH can have a go!

Jo, awesome, can't wait to see those kitty pickies & bubby pickies.

Wow Tam, your tummy must feel like a constant jumping castle, hehe.

Sush, not long til your NT scan. You too Shazz.

Ultrasound was: 2D, 3D & 4D (all for $120, less Medicare). Awesome pickies, although the 4D wouldn't work as I had a contraction in my uterus (they come & go & are normal), giving the bubby not much room at all, hence not enough room for the 4D to work, but should be fine for our next scan (20.5wks). Have updated website (home page pickies, pickies page & milestones).

NT scan, 6.2cm, 152bpm heartbeat, moving alot, hands in front of eyes most of the time, some hiccups. Not very co-operative, had to roll on my side to get bubby to lay flat enough for the NT measurement & lady had to prod my belly to get him/her to put their hands down for a few measurements, cheeky bugger. Very Low Risks: Down Syndrome=1:11,000+, chromosomal abnormality=1:22,000+.

Sarah, could you please update my details:
    Ultrasound dates: 20/8, 31/8, 12/9, 4/10, 29/11

tiggy Guest

YAY SHell on a great scan!!!!
    So so happy for you!

Shell - those piccies are just adorable! I especially love the one with bubs sucking his/her thumb! Results from your scan are great too, so you must be feeling great at the moment =D>

Jo - am very much looking forward to seeing these kitty cats of yours! Im a big cat fan (well any animals really). Whats the bet on the genders of your bubs? Im betting you find out - God knows I would!

Tam - cracked me up about neither bubs wanting to be on the bottom, when you are on your side... makes me think of kids in the backseat of the car poking each other and screamin "stop it".... heee heee....

Cant believe how many of you are getting movement so early on - must be reassuring.

Jo good luck for Friday. I am with Keen, I think that you will find out.

Keen not long now until you are in here for good. You are right about the kids in the backseat scenario, that's exactly how I see it too. I just figure, I will get comfortable and they can work it out between them. LOL

Shell YAY \/ on a great scan and great pics too.

Sal Guest

Shell, on great scan and NT results, piccies very cute!

Jo, a huge good luck for Friday. You know, I always just assumed that I'd find out the sex (which of course I did) and couldn't imagine waiting to find out. But now, reading Tracey's birth story (Barley1) and how the sex was a surprise, I can now see why people would wait. But I don't like surprises! I'm sure you'll be happy with whatever decision you and DH make.

Tam, that's so funny that your bubs are constantly jostling for position! I feel a lot more movement, but it's not constant, nothing like, I feel it mainly when I'm sitting down (hunched over) or lying in bed. I only feel movement under my right rib or down in my left lower tummy so now I'm thinking that poor bubs is squashed in one position!

Tiff, how're you doing today?

Shell,

wow what great scan pics! I can't wait for mine tomorrow now!

Jo, OMG new kitties. I can't wait for pics! I'm so jealous! I love kittens, can't say mine are anymore, at almost 10 months! You lucky chook, though I know you've been waiting forever for them!

As for the sex of the bubs, I can completely understand wanting it to be a surprise. I didn't find out the sex for Ariani, Shay and Zaki, and if it wasn't for my DH, wouldn't want to know the sex of this little'un either. I like surprises!

love
    sushee

Oooo hope you get some great piccies tomorrow Sush - BTW LOVE your website!

Shell - The photos are amazing, can't believe you guys are 12 weeks plus already!

TamB - LOL at your bubbies, you can just imagine what's going on in there!

Jo - Yay on the kitties, can't wait to see photos. So you're up on Friday!! How exciting, doubly exciting really when there's two bubbies.

I can't believe how judgemental people are when they ask if we're finding out the sex. They ask and when I say YES they all certainly let me know their opinion on that!! Unbelieveable - OUR BABY OUR DECISION. Hmmm, the belly rubbing is starting to get to me too - went to a party on Sat night, of course after a few drinks people started rubbing my tummy without asking!!! Had to leave as was getting rather riled up!!

Anyway that's my wee grrr! Our scan has been moved forward to Tuesday the 11th as we're away, so I'm thrilled to see bubby earlier.

Keen - Thinking of you heaps babe, fingers crossed for Saturday.

Love to all xx

So your up for your morph scan very shortly too Amy, cool.

Ok, had to add some furbaby pickies to my www too, seems nearly everyone else has... :-)

Sal Guest

Good luck for tomorrow, Sush!

Amy, that's funny that people think they can just rub your belly! I'm still getting girl vibes from you!

Amy - Ye Gods, strange people touching your belly, I would hate that, hasn't happened yet thankfully. your scan is only a few days after mine, it's getting exciting in here again

Shell- Great scan results! You must be over the moon....another leap forward for you and bubalub!

Sal - We never found out the sex for Jack and it was nice to have a surprise at the end of it, although I must say by that stage i didn't really give a **** what came out!

Keen - Good to see you are still hanging in there!

Hope everyone is ok, it is all sounding really good in here, just the way we like it It was Jack's fist swim lesson back after the holidays today.....had to wear a pair of DH's daggiest shorts, nothing of mine fits me properly anymore, I wonder why lol!

Hello
    I know I don't belong in here (yet) and I feel a bit like a kid sneaking lollies from the lolly jar. I'm Sue who needs the virile donor...
    Sushee, I just want to wish you good luck for tomorrow.
    Love
    Sue

Good luck for today Sush

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast