Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC - September 2005 #2

Good luck Sush... :-)

tiggy Guest

Sal, thanks for asking, I'm ok. Stressed but hanging in ther IYKWIM. Sorry, haven't sent those things yet but will asap.

Sush, good luck for today

good luck Sush \/

tiggy Guest

Hey Shazz,
    LOVE the av!!!!
    Guess what??
    I think we just found a bus!

Shazz the av looks great

Tiff I presume that the bus is the new family car

tiggy Guest

Hehe Tam, well, I wouldn't say new but it will do us until we sell the Pajero. AND it will fit all the kids and the babies in no worries! It even has the anchor points for the car seats already! I am very chuffed! These things are rarer than hens teeth!

Well done Tiff, sounds great!!!

tiggy Guest

Forum Name: Tiggy
    State: NSW
    Due: 5/2/06 but scheduled for caesar on 27th December @ 34 weeks
    Hospital: John Hunter Hospital under the wonderful Andrew Bisits!
    Ultrasound Dates: 19/7/05, 27/7/05, 15/10/05 (foetal echocardiograms), 1/11/05
    Gender of Babies: BOY & GIRL
    Baby Names Chosen: Boy - / Girl -
    Baby's Website: see below
    Time TTC: 14 months
    Number of previous pgs: 7 (4 m/c, twins 9, singleton 7, one baby who only lived for five days)
    Any assistance: Clomid, IUI, none of which worked, conceived during a clomid free break!
    Fertility Issues: Unexplained secondary infertility over the last 11 years

Sarah, could you update me please?

woohoo Tiff, on finding a bus to fit you all in \/

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Hello all,

Aw guys, the good wishes had me all teary! But I bear good news: our NT scan came back with a 1 in 4000+ chance of DS, and 1 in 7000+ chance of Edwards or Patars syndrome. The ultrasound guru, Dr Murphy, reckons that it's the best result he could have asked for at my age (I love that, don't you? 35 and ancient) and absolutely does not believe I would require an amnio, though of course it's still my decision.

Hell, I never was going to have one anyway, so this is great news!

The other bit of good news is that when DH got to work today after the u/s, he found out he got a promotion!!! It's a $20k a year pay rise and means I can now look at going back part time after my year's maternity leave instead of full-time if I want! Wooohoooo!

So an excellent day altogether!

Shazz, love the new av! Tiff, yay on the bus!

BTW I've put the one good pic of the little'un on the website, but unfortunately the best bits of the ultrasound are on the video! Lol!

love
    sushee

tiggy Guest

Yay Sush! Glad to hear that you have had such an excellent day!!!
    Love the scan shot of your little baby!

Thats awesome news Sush! About both the scan and the promotion - hey good things come in threes - whats next??

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

:-k your BFP maybe?.....It would absolutely make it the best three ever!

love
    sushee

Hi Girls!

Still alive - 9 days of work to go!! YAY! Then I'll have time to play and catch up with you all!

Just from the last couple of pages, seems that everyone is doing so well, which is so great to hear!

Congratulations to everyone on great scans so far, sounds as though there are a few more coming up.

Keen - the very, very best of luck for Saturday, I have everything crossed for you!

Gotta run again, but just thought I would let you know that I saw my obs today and well, the line 'the baby is a decent size, isn't it?' sticks in my mind..... hmmmm - have been referred for a sizing ultrasound next Thursday, so we'll see whether Munchy is gettign the tall genes from Mum and Dad (I am 6'2'' and my hubby 6'5'', and I was 68cm (yes you ARE reading right) when I was born!). He is head down, bum on my right side, left shoulder just to the right of my bellybutton, and knees under my stomach on the left.

I have taken some photos of my belly, but have not worked out this new computer of mine yet to download them off the camera. Have also started painting the nursery, so hopefully I will have time on the weekend (or rather hubby will) to download the piccies so I can post them.

Hope you are all feeling really well, and I cannot wait to catch up. I cannot imagine stopping work at the moment, it is so surreal (but EXCITING!!!)

Take are and belly rubs to all!

Sush - Woohoo on the great scan result! I think the ratio is great!

Gab - Yay for only 9 days to go! Ye Gods at you being *68cm* it must have been all legs!

Mel - Where are you? Hope you are well and the m/s has buggered off.

Tiff - What kind of car did you buy? I must have missed something somewhere? Does the pajero not seat 7 or 8?

Tam - My other twin buddy, hope you are going well.

Take care all.

tiggy Guest

Jo,

Good Luck for tomorrow, girl, are you finding out the sex??? Ooohhh tell us, tell us!!

We bought a bus. The paj seats seven but with the new babies, we'll need a nine seater, so buswards it is! We are picking up the beast on Saturday and I can't wait! Mind you, I don't think I'll be going anywhere with all of the kids at once, unless it is to a big open space...we took the five of them shopping (food) on the Monday just gone. The kids were great! Lovely helpers and no probs at all,it was just the rude people that made me feel like I shouldn't be out in public!!!

One lady said I was brave going out with all the kids, looked me up and down and stated,' and you're pregnant AGAIN!' Without knowing my circumstances she then asked me why I would let myself get pregnant again, when the 'little one' was obviously 'not right in the head'!
    Now, the boys look NOTHING like my girls, anyone can see that and how on God's earth she thought I could squeeze out another baby 3 months after the twins and another one three months after the last, is beyond me! But it didn't stop there, girls, oh no! Another woman came up to me and commented on the large number of children and the number of trolleys of food and then made the presumption that my husband must earn alot for me to be able to have all these children! I could have told her, that had I chosen to work full time, I would bring in more than him but I chose to only work enough to support my family, so I didn't need to rely on the government, but I was so gobsmacked that people had the gall to pass judgement on me, I was speechless. WOW, that was a large vent! Sorry guys!

Jo, really, matey, all the best for tomorrow!

OMG Tiff, that is unbelievable the gall of some people. Don't worry, what goes around comes around so they'll get their come-uppance. Anyway, the new bus sounds very exciting!!

Tiff I just saw your babies names - I LOVE them, they are just perfect! xx

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast