Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC - September 2005 #2

Bee, most definitely, all of u can come... :-)

Tiff, hope your feelin better soon. Wow, 4wks in hospital, that'd drag on. So u get to meet ur precious little bubbies sooner, cool. My obgyn & GP say the same bout my spotting & think it could possibly stop in the 1st tri or continue on throughout. It stopped again, just a few days ago, but it has done that several times now... hehehe... oh well.

Amy, cool, movement, can't wait to feel that.

tiff - WOW, only 12 weeks to go.........don't be so shy in future, thats why we are all here, to get each other over our worst moments

Hi girls

I have just updated the web site with belly and baby photos

Aww Tam, you have such a beautiful belly

Tam, I love your belly (8-[ is that wrong??). I also love little boy's bicep curl!

Thanks girls.

Bee, of course a boy always has to show off, and this proves it starts at a young age, hehehehe

Gorgeous shots Tam, glad everything is going well.
    And amazing shot of the bicep, now we can't blame guys because now we know it all starts before they do!

Take care

Great pickies Tam. LOL at bicep curl.

Tam - Love the shots! Your nursery looks lovely as well.

Amy - Woohoo on movement!

Amy - Yaye on feeling bubs! That must be a wonderful, strange sensation.

Tam - pics are adorable. And yeah your belly looks just great! Love how your little boy is getting prepared to show off to the ladies and your little girl is just as friendly - albeit foot first!

Tiff - dont feel as though you cant reveal whats going on simply because it may not be fantastic news. Thats what this forum is for - the good and the bad. Not too much longer now till you see your babies. How exciting! Better start thinking of things you can do in the hospital..... hhhmmmm.... like to knit??

Gab- you must be coming up to the finish line very soon my dear - cant wait to hear all about it!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Tam,

I love the piccies, sooo cute! The babies are so clear, so distinct!

I have a little secret, myself. I too have started to feel some movement. It started about 4 days ago, and I discounted it coz I thought it was way too early. But there it is, everyday, usually about bed time, or when I'm sitting in the car, where I feel the fluttering. I thought it was a muscle twitch or something before realising there isn't much muscle left under there!

My Nuchal Translucency u/s is in 3 days, on Thurs, and not a moment too soon for DH, who is stressing about whether the little'un's okay. I can't believe I've hit 12 weeks already, and still he can't relax!

Jo, hope you got some sleep over the weekend. Keen hope you've packed your bags to move in here. Everyone else, hope you guys had a great weekend!

love
    sushee

Thanks Sush and YAY for Thursday, can't wait to see some of your updated photos.

Congrats Sushee on hitting 12 weeks!!! It's such and emotional, mental and physical barrier to break. And to feel movement this early must be a such a thrill. Good luck for the NT scan.

well i'm back from my scan too - alls well bub is doing fine after the bleed and Doc could find a small sac of blood still there but bubs HB was hammering away and he/she has also grown beautifully measuring right on track for my dates he was very happy with the way things are going and i go back now in 3 weeks for a check up and another scan to determine whether i stop the supporting drugs so yay i'm happy i even had to do a bit of maternity wear shopping while i was in the city as my normal clothes Just don't fit 8-[ ](*,) any way people have already started asking am i pg i have been so careful to try an eat the right foods so who knows how big i will get and to tell you the truth i don't care as long as i have a healthy bub at the end of it all \/

YAY \/ Shazz

Sal Guest

Yay Shazz! And Yay Sush for hitting 12w!

It's time for another lot of arrivals, don't you think?!?! Ahem....Keen...

Sush - big woohoo on reaching 12 weeks

Shazz - so very happy to hear all is well with the little one.

Im doing my damndest to get a whole stack of folk in here from the ttc thread.... and if I HAVE to lead the way, well, I suppose I can do it, you know, for the team

Sush, I've been getting those exact same feelings, so much so that I actually re-act to it, like make a noise & grab my tummy, eg: relaxing on lounge with DH & it kept happening but everytime I put DH's hand on my belly it stopped again. Only thing though is that I've been getting similar feelings for quite some weeks now & it is mainly near my belly button, but don't think bubby would be up that high yet. So maybe mine is different then.

Shazz, sounds great, my spotting continued on/off from 6wks to 11wks. The final 3wks was continuous & was more than usual. My scans showed same as u, a healthy little bubby developing just as it should. Have my NT scan at 4:15pm today so will have proof that everything is still all well & good. My belly has grown 3cm in 8 days, geez (but in that 8 days, no weight gain). So people are starting to comment/notice now, hehehe.

Keen, not long to wait now, you certainly deserve to lead the way & take a whole stack of LT TTC'ers with u. Can't wait.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast