Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ April 2006

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

WE might have two Easter bunny bubs tomorrow LV LV :contract: :bellyrub: :contract: to you both

LV to anyone who needs them! How exciting, cant wait to hear news \/

Very excited here, wishing lovely LV to Shazz and Sushee. \/

*****SUSHEE UPDATE*****
    Hi girls
    Sush is at the hospital now. Only mild contractions 5 minutes apart but doc wants her to stay.....
    Sue

Oooooh, I'm soo excited for Sushee!!!! What a fantastic Easter present for her whole family. I know where the first place I'll be going in the morning..........right here of course!!

Shazz - I'm sending you loads of LV too, I'm sure you'll go before Tuesday!!!

I hope everyone else is looking forward to the Easter Bunny paying a visit. My DD is very excited!!

Unfortunately on Thurs I found out after doing the fasting glucose test that I have GD, so there won't be too much chockies for me.....booohoo!!!

Goodnight

Alicia xxxxxxxxxxxx

tiggy Guest

OOOHHHHH Sush!!!! Good Luck honey!

C'mon Shazz, cast off your straight jacket and welcome your little man into the world!!!!

ok so maybe i was wrong about there being a birth announcement for sush by 10am this morning?

UNLESS, she has already had the baby but no one has posted yet?

Rest assured Danni, it will be in Birth Announcements as well as here as soon as I hear.
    My mobile is going with me everywhere atm and, I mean EVERYWHERE.

Yay Sushee.

Alicia, damn that GD, no chockies, yikes.

:boy:
    check out the birth announcements everyone....

well done sushee i can't wait to hear your birth story now all i have to do is get my body to do the right thing \/

skyelar Guest

YIPPEE!!!!!!! Thanks so much Sue =D>

Am rushing off to check it out now!!!

My pleasure

skyelar Guest

Ok I am officially giving up on trying to predict the gender of everyones bubs!!

I have gotten every single one wrong so far

So glad Sushee's long awaited lil man is here, love his name as well! Can't wait to hear how it all went!

Alicia~bummer on the GD. Can it be controlled with diet? My DD was so excited about the Easter Bunny as well. She unwrapped her eggs (didn't eat them on the spot) & said "look Mum another choccie". So cute, I think she thought they were presents & she just got the same thing everytime

Shazz you are up next honey!! Seems like it is boy mania at the moment! Amy, Mel,Sush, you & then Trish all with blue bundles! Little Holly has been the only girl for a while. I have a feeling I will have a girly friend for her but won't be suprised if I am wrong looking at my track record

Hope you all had a lovely Easter everyone! Lucky Sush got the best egg of all :flower:

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Shazz - not long now for you till you hold your little guy \/

Wonderful news for Sushee.DH & family

Hehe Skye, maybe we should all keep an eye out for your predictions & know it will be the opposite

** Congrats to Sush and family! I think I guessed boy, cant remember! I hope everything went well and cant wait to see piccies!!! **

Ugh Im up at 5:51am writing this because my nose is stuffy and I cant sleep. Had to drive Dh to work today.
    I hope everyone had a good easter, mine was fine until about 5:45pm yesterday afternoon when some *bleep* in a brand new sports car ran up my backend because I wasnt going to run a yellow light about to turn red :shock: In double demerits on P plates???? I dont think so *bleep* :fuming: No damage to my car because I was obeying the road rules (funny thing those NO ONE obeys then in Perth which is why their mostly all bad drivers). He then harrassed me about it an acted like it was my fault. Hahahaha too bad even if it was on a technicality he's at fault as he rearended me His car wasnt even damaged just a tiny scratch on his paintwork I would buff out. So he can go jump, Im not stressing myself over it but now I have to go to the cops and make a report incase he gets nasty, not a good thing for him seeing as he was driving with no shoes on..........can you say illegal?

A Dr trip might'nt go astray either as Ive been having cramps ever since the accident, although not major the seatbelt jarred across my tum (no bruising though) and my back is aching.

*bleep* *bleep* *bleep* Wish I could just sleep all day :fuming:

Hehe Skye, I don't have the knack either, I got myself, Melbo & Sushee predictions all wrong. :-)

Anna, yikes, good on ya for reporting it though & a Dr visit sounds like it's in order, just to make sure, hope ur feelin better...

Thnx Suzie, huge congrats Sush.

Good luck Shazz.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast