Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ April 2006

skyelar Guest

LOL Sarah & Shell I have had a shocker!!

All the very best for tomorrow Shazz, can't wait to hear when your little man arrives. :bellyrub: Enjoy that tummy for one more night!! :flower:

Good luck Shazz. Can't wait for the good news!!!!!!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Hi all,

just a quick pop in while Charlie is asleep to thank everyone for your thoughts, and to say we're home from hospital and that I'll catch up soon. I haven't put any pics on the webpage yet, but have changed my ticker just to show off my beautiful boy! Lol!

Thanks Suzi for doing such a great job keeping everyone posted, and also to wish Shazz all the luck for today, though I imagine by now, she'll probably have bubs all cosy in her arms!

Missed you guys and can't wait to catch upon where everyone's at!

love
    sushee

omg he is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a stunner!

congrats again babe im so proud!!!

(even though i was sure it was a girl )

Ooooooohhhhhhh - what a cutie!!!!!! Sush he's gorgeous - you must be so proud.

skyelar Guest

Awww Sush honey he is adorable, in tears here looking at his little face ok so I am a 'bit' emotional today!!
    Glad to have you back & can't believe he is finally here :flower:

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Sushee - Charlie is so cute and you are amazing home after 2 days =D>

LOL lots of us predicted wrong - did you know at all ?

Sal Guest

aw sush he's gorgeous!

tiggy Guest

Sush, He's beautiful!!!

AWWWW makes me feel all clucky!

Hi Sal :smt039

Happy birthday Sal & Kelly (BB) and you might share it with Ryan - still checking for any news

Sushee - He certainly is a beautiful baby, he looks like a little cherub in the photo, you must be so thrilled and proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow to being able to jump on the computer already too, you go girl!!!!

Hi Lovelies, and thank you all so much for your good wishes. HUGE thanks to Hayseed for keeping everyone posted ... it is so much appreciated.

Congratulations also to Sush on the arrival of her little man! Beautiful name you have chosen ... and what a surprise after I'd convinced myself you were having a girl! Wonderful photo ... he looks marvellous. You're a legend!

Shazz, how are you going? I'm looking forward to hearing good news soon.

I was discharged from hospital yesterday. Still trying to get breastfeeding established with WM. He has been supplemented from early on with formula because he was so large and extremely hungry and I just couldn't produce enough to keep him going. Am very happy with him and love him to bits but have been very anxious about the BF ... trying not to worry and just enjoy him.

Will be back later to post about the birth when I get organised. Luckily Mum is here to help out! DH has some good photos ... some of them are of me on drugs so I will post them for your amusement. =)

Hope you are all well and thanks again.

Love,

Mel

PS: I notice Pusster has risen again over Easter. Very symbolic, don't you think? =)

Mel - you are amazing too to be up and about - can't wait to see William's photos bet he is every bit as gorgeous as Charlie

Sush - Charlie is ADORABLE! You are one very lucky mummy Cant wait to see more and hear about everything.

Mel - Cant wait to see some piccies of William... take care of you, remember you are a good mum and enjoy, sweetheart!

Shazz.... any news??

Fingers crossed and it wont be long until Im in here permanently guys....

skyelar Guest

Hello Mel :wave: so nice to hear from you. Glad you are home & settling in well. I am sure you are doing a wonderful job with the BF. Can't wait to see WM.

Keen I have everything crossed for you, plenty of room at the Inn here :flower:

Sheree I hope you are ok, haven't 'seen' you in a while.

Are you next Trish? Your ticker just keeps flying by, I hope you had a great Easter.

Any news on Shazz yet?

I have been feeling little taps since yesterday I don't know if it just me, or a combination of IVF pregnancy but I never really let myself believe that I was pregnant. Silly to some maybe, even after all the scans but when I finally felt some movement yesterday I broke down, my poor DH had no idea what was wrong I guess it hit home that yes I am pregnant & yes there is a baby!

Skye - that is Fantastic news that you have felt your bubba moving about! It must be a wonderful and reassuring experience - I have no doubt I would probably cry too .... anyway here's to much more movement so DH can start to feel it too.

Keen - Just wanted to jump in quickly and wish you all the best for your upcoming BETA. It's soooo your turn. I will have everything crossed that you will be in here with us shortly xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alicia xxxx

I'm here, thanks for asking Skye. Congrats on feeling the movements, always very reassuring.

Morning ladies.

Alicia - not long for you now.

So ladies our little group is compacting, so Keen it is up to you (not sure who else is due for a beta soon in LTTC) to take a seat here. Fingers crossed hey. The more the merrier I say.

Trish and Justine - not long really for you gals either.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast