Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ April 2006

Sal Guest

Keen, good luck! I'm already getting excited for you.

Aaaarrrrggghhhh - I know we've still got a bit to go Trish - but we're up next!!!!! Now that freaks me out. We still have some serious renos to do on DS's room before bubs comes.

Keen - I'm [-o< that this is it for you honey. It's definately your turn.

Hi Mel - sounds like you're doing a great job babe. And as for worrying - get used to it - it never stops!

Good to see you Sheree. Not long till scan!! I'm guessing girl only cause we need more of them lol!

Skye - I'm so happy you can feel some knock, knocking. Now you can add worrying when you don't feel anything to the list of the usual neurosis we all have

Hope you're healing nicely Sush and I'm sure Charlie is a little angel. Is DH the doting father you expected? I used to love watching Isaac fall asleep on his papa's stomach, and soon they would both be snoring their heads off. Now he can't wait till he's old enough to mow the lawn for him .

As for me - I'm still enjoying the "honeymoon" trimester. Only one pee stop a night and just backpain to deal with. I am enjoying my new hairlessness on my legs - it's been 2 weeks since I've shaved my legs and you still can't see anything. Usually I'm every 2-3 days. Wish it was the same story "down there". I have some serious maintenance to do before the labour - don't want to lose my little girl in it LOL!!!

Hope everyone else is doing well and had a nice Easter.

Hhmmmm interesting that you should mention hair "down there" Justine. I'm considering getting a brazillan for my c-section but I've never had one before. And I'm not going to let the nurses shave me like they did before. :-k

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Sheree LOL - I was wondering about trimming the bushes before a c/s... heard the *****ly regrowth is a real pain, itchy and so annoying ...
    (STMI - I end up with ingrown hairs and little pustules too).Then how can see it if belly still overhangs

I wonder if a low bikini wax will suffice :-k ? or do they usually shave the lot off ?
    :shock: I have never had abrazillian either but I have stupidly shaved it all off once

I am not guessing gender ? I would be wrong ....but woohoo you don't have long now

Skye - feeling baby move is magic !

Yes - we have to chat a bit once the others are busy at home with new bubs or drag in afew more LTTTC =D> [-o< .

Trish they shave off the top part, maybe 2cm?? Next time I'll be going the brazillian, neater & easier with the lochia afterwards.

Brazilian - OUCH!!! Although I've got heaps of friends that swear by them and say they will never go back. I actually gave the shave a test run last week (as I'm booked in for a c/s) , just the top bit and I don't recommend it at all, I, like Trish, got those nasty little ingrown and the problem is I can't see them to pluck them out........... Had to get DH to do it for me.........Sorry if TMI!!!

Alicia xxxx

Sarah
    thanks I didn't think about that but a short trim would do me down there
    Has anyone had a brazillan ? do they hurt ?

Ali - you haven't added your details - you are up before Justine & I

skyelar Guest

LOL you guys crack me up I went through this when I had my EPU. Wondered whether my regular brazilian would be TMI for the Dr & dreaded what they would say whilst I was under a general. I opted for a short back & sides Just left a little strip of about 2 cm through the middle iykwim..hard to explain!

Trish I can recommend a fantastic beautician in our area who doesn't hurt much at all...& I am the biggest sook when it comes to pain, also regrowth from a wax is way different from a shave IMO.

Trish - Hadn't even realised that my details weren't up there.... Would like to get a tummy on my avatar too???

So here goes;

Could some lovely mod please add my details;

Forum Name: bbtrail
    State: Vic
    Due: C/S 14/6/06
    Hospital: Freemasons
    Ultrasound Dates:
    Gender of Baby: Surprise
    Baby Name(s) Chosen: Boy - / Girl - u/k
    Baby's Website:
    Time TTC: approx 2yrs
    Number of previous pgs: 1 - DD is 8yrs
    Any assistance: IVF ICSI
    Fertility Issues: DH 100% abnormal swimmers

That should do the trick.

Have to go out shopping now...hehe

Love Alicia xxxx

Ah ladies youve given me a much needed pick me up today!

I will be in the brazillian camp when the gardening becomes to much hard work. I must admit Ive been a bit slack of late, Im usually smoother than a babys bottom

Ugh So my one or two days of feeling good last week have been ruined by that dang car accident because ever since I have been feeling like every four letter word you can think of! My head aches, my nausea has returned, Im so lethargic and just plain blah. Someone please tell me how to fast forward to September :smt022

Thank goodness you're next Ali - makes me # 3 now - I can cope with that.

Anna - I'm sorry you feel [email protected] after the accident. Lucky that no-one was hurt seriously and bubs is OK. Rest up honey.

I found DH's clippers he uses to shave his sideburns. Mmmmm - I may "borrow" them for some clipping of my own.....

hey guys just popping my head in here.

im hoping so hard to be joining you all soon!!!

Anna - hope you are feeling better very soon - :fuming: drivers who are so inpatient and don't observe traffic signals.

Ali - you might need to email the moderator (Sarah ... on front page) for updates now and email or leave a message for Kathryn in platinum for belly on your avatar - I just noticed when you said it LOL -

All this talk of overgrow bushes I can't see mine anymore except in mirror - bet the beauticians have a laugh all the time at the preggie bellies coming in before birth - quick I need this done urgent.

Goodluck Danni ... we need some more bellies in here

Hey Ali - cant believe you are already almost 31 weeks!!! That has FLOWN! And I noticed, just before I read your post that you are missing a preggy belly - cant wait to see it!

Alicia I've added you to the front page. If you want your avatar updated you can email Kathryn at [email protected]

Thanks heaps for updating it for me Sammi!!

I have emailed Kathryn also and look forward to a tummy that resembles mine a little better.

Alicia xxxx

Sal & Kelly happy b'day from me too. :-)

Congrats again Sush, he is a cutie.

Mel, hope the BF gets better & cant wait to see pickies.

Keen, how exciting.

Awesome Skye.

PMSL Justine on maintenance, hehe.

Trish, they used an electric hair trimmer for me & trimmed about 2cm, no itchy regrowth like when shave or ingrowns from waxin (or not yet anyhow), so I'm glad. DH said to the midwife how bout doin the lot, I've been tryin to convince her to do it for yrs & he cracked up, the midwife said lets not go there, hmm think her DH must've been sayin the same, men huh! :-)

Oooh Ali, so ur up next huh. :-)

Shell needs a new avatar too - a baby girl one =D>

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast