Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ April - June 07

hey bg, when you becoming an official member in here? Hopefully a few days xxxx

i'm hanging out hope for the next few days being able to graduate up here - if the way i've felt the last few days is anything to go by, it should be in the next week or so - have my fingers crossed but trying not to get my hopes up!

let us get our hopes up for you then!

DONE!

you can all pretzel yourselves with crossed fingers and toes, and i'll just try to relax and take each day as it comes for now...

Only too happy to return the favour, BG! Me and the Caterpillar are keeping everything crossed!

So, Mako, do we get to find out, or do we somehow qualify as the real world that won't be told? Glad everything was clear on the scan - must be a weight off your mind!

BW

im with you BG, Mako WHAT ARE YOU HAVING ?????

Just wanted to pop in and say a big bump, bump to all and happy belly rubs, watching you all everyday.

Just also wanted to add to beibei that i work in childcare and we currently have a 12 - 18mth wait on our babies Room but have know parents to wait 2 years!!!I know i hear you. but then i was out with a GF who also works in childcare and she says they cant fill their under 3 years room and so are keeping some children back !!! I guess it depend on what kina Service you are looking for ie: long day care, occ care, family day care, private or non-for profit (council) just ask if you want any advice and the rigt Q to ask.lol and i will try to help. im very passanite about my job and know what it all about. i also know that some and i say very few can put on a bit of a 'show' when you come through the door, so i look for staff that are interaction honestly with the children, and at their level is important. I have said this before but NO babies cry in the babies Room that i run EVER and you can come and see for yourself. sure we have a lot of paperwork to do that is hard to stay on top of but the children ALWAYS come first and they know that and thats why they DONT cry, they know that if they need a cuddle they will get one and because WE the staff interact with the children, role modeling ect, thay do not hurt each other but have FUN all day. I just Looooooveee my job.

OOHH BG I can't wait to have you join us in here hun. I have turned myself into a pregnant pretzel lol.

Now ok are you sure you all want to know what I'm having??????????

The answer is down here lol

Its a little boy.

woo hoo - that's awesome

a little boy for you and DH!

Yeh its great bg. We are really happy and we would have been just as happy if it was a girl too but dh always said he wanted to have a boy first lol. I always said I didn't really care as long as it was healthy iykwim.

yeah - we're the same - i would love a pink one (primarily cos we've got so many pink hand-me-downs from family), DH would love a blue one (for the "passing of the name" thing) - but realistically - we both just want a bubba and will take whatever God chooses to give us.

so, a little boy huh - have you picked names yet?? DH has already made suggestions for us, and surprisingly, we agree on pretty much everything with names!

That's wonderful news Mako...

How so exciting!

I've got a huge grin on my face for you!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Great news mako! I kept Charlie's sex a surprise, but for most of the pg thought I was having a little girl. But boys are yummy in their own way too! Congratulations!

Oops better start a new thread now.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789