Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy after Long Term TTC ~ December '06/January '07

:throw_computer: grrrrrrr i cant seem to fix my ticker! I have been trying to add my new belly pic on there for days and it wont work

ill try again now before I throw the computer

Great news on a good scan result Mon.

Now Dan... put the computer down...
    Last edited by Keen; January 14th, 2007 at 06:39 AM. Reason: cause!

~Jane~ Guest

Danni - you sound like me when I was trying to get my ultrasound pic in the ticker (mind you I didn't realise you set it up within the ticker itself d'oh).

I still don 't have a bump, I have plenty of bloating and fluid retention but no bump. So that explains the lack of belly pictures from this end.

How is everyone, all my bleeding settled down and I am feeling pretty good, I am still not quite as confident and constantly checking but I imagine that will settle down soon as well. I also hear along the grapevine that my Mum went on a baby shopping spree with my sister yesterday and brought some very cute little things for bubs, my family are all getting into the swing of things and giving us gorgeous blankets and wraps etc. It's very exciting. At least they know what to buy, I keep wandering around looking and can't make my mind up on anything (this was a pre-pregnancy problem with me as well LOL)

jane, everytime i added the pic, an error would come up on the page! so I gave up.

Glad to hear everrythings going well

confusedegg Guest

[email protected] with computer, i can relate to that sometimes, Especially when it disconnects me from internet umpteen times and/or crashes.

JANE: Great to hear that your bleed has stopped. Your bub will be spoiled when born with mum and sis going shopping.. DH has spoiled Jnr already and he not even here yet LOL... We were suppose to go out and get meat for dinner last night and bread, came home with only baby stuff and forget meat and bread - LOL..

~Jane~ Guest

Chris - LOL that is so cute, not good when you are waiting on dinner but very cute

Hi Everyone

Danni - if you are with lilypie you might need to swap ticker makers. I gave up trying to refresh my ticker with them and went with Astrolady's suggestion of Babysfirstsite instead.

Well everyone - 2 sleeps until my 35 week ultrasound! We might be finding out the sex! Very excited.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

oh Kar - we need some more girls - I think - because she was hiding her modeesty before.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

I think pink too Kar, but I have to admit, from old wives tales I think your bump looks like a boy bump to me!

Do I sound like I'm hedging my bets? :biggrin:

haha sushee!

Kar is definitely having a boy like me

confusedegg Guest

Hey how long before KAR, has her bubs?

kar is 35 weeks now...but she hasnt come back on to tell us the sex of her bub!

praying that everything is ok!!

confusedegg Guest

I thinks she having boy.

me too

Well some of you are right and some of you are wrong!

And everything is more than ok, just hot here yesterday so I was hibernating and keeping computers off to keep things cooler!

Ultrasound went well yesterday - baby is head down and biggish. Head is 33cm and in 90th percentile, abdomen, femur and parietal thingy are 70th percentile. Amniotic fluid was down a bit at 30th percentile. But overall baby got 8/8. We couldn't recognise anything on the ultrasound pictures because the baby is SO much bigger now hardly any of it could fit on the screen at the same time.

The sonographer did have a guess at the sex but DH and I have decided not to tell anyone. I'll probably let it slip at some point inadvertently.

How's everyone else?

oh kar so glad everything is well,,,, but come on!!! you WERE going to tell us at 20 weeks remember!

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

congrates - a guess at this stage is a good guess -
    Can you PM us we will keep it a secret cross my heart !

confusedegg Guest

<hisses & whispers> Pssst KAR, you can tell me, no one will know i even asked

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast