Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy after Long Term TTC ~ December '06/January '07

confusedegg Guest

Thanks ladies for your thoughts..

MELBO: [email protected] sticking snout around corner... Still here at moment, but not long to go, so uncomfortable and feet are so swollen and get sore.

LEIS: Good on you sweet, you and DH have a great time... Are you going all round europe..

so chris whats the go with your bubs? Are you being induced...or is everything ok for now?

confusedegg Guest

DANNI: I am being induced and cant wait. Everything is ok at moment.

My little knobby is kicking with excitement, he cant wait to come oiut neither.

Have lots to do before tomoz, cause that is D-Day! (as in delivery day-LOL).

Stay tuned for announcement.

OMG did I miss something?? I didnt know it was tomorrow!!!

May I ask why they are delivering early? So 35 weeks...i hope i can do the same

confusedegg Guest

DANNI: LOL! no you missed nothing.. i have too much fluid and i have insulin controlled gestational diabetes which does not seem to be controlling itself properly no matter how much i up it and not eating enough to make levels rise as much, my feet are swelled to the max and have bad pain on either side right/left of my ribs and i DOUBT its bubs and it kills when i roll over when sleeping, i cannot do much at all and i am loosing plug/cervix is changing and having reg contractions that dont seem to be going anywhere to the extent that i wake with them waiting for water to break and they just sizzle away.

I know i am early, but bubs will be ok. 3.5 weeks ago he was weighing 4 lb 6oz just about 2kg and thinks he is definately bigger now... I may end up with c/s.. starting off natural and if things dont work out c/s. I have been measuring 40 weeks for last 3 weeks and stretched like a basted chook.

Have to go, will catch up later on this afternoon. DH has broken downat work and waiting on road service, hope nothing progresses with me at moment, it would be just my luck, cause i cannot drive. Later lovey.
    Last edited by confusedegg; February 5th, 2007 at 08:11 AM.

oh wow!! Well I hope everything goes smoothly and perfectly for you, and thats bubs is still a good and healthy size! Cant wait to hear the news

confusedegg Guest

DANNI: Thanks sweet... Talk soon.

Good luck Chris. Will wait for Trish's announcement.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Good luck with D Day Chris. We'll be waiting with bated breath for news on you and your little boy!

confusedegg Guest

Thanks ladies.. i'm waiting like a wounded bull at a gate for tomorrow to come - LOL..

Having a break at moment, DH has just tidied up one room, he just lied down to have nap since he has just finished work and we still have heaps to do before MIL gets here...

Still have to go to shops to get some odds and ends, have to wait for DH to wake up, i am unable to drive.... tomorrow will be interesting, he is finishing work at 5:30am, i have to ring hospital at 6am and be there by 7am and takes DH 1/2 hour to get home from work and 1/2 hour to get to hospital, it will be rush hour tomorrow morning.. I guess we will pack car tonight before we go bed and then all going well for morning, just get in car a zip on off..

~Jane~ Guest

best of luck Chris, will be thinking of you

Best of luck Chris. Hope everything goes really well.

Jane how did you get on today? Hope you are feeling a bit better.

Hi everyone else!

Wishing you all the best Chris!

Wow...this time tomorrow, your baby will be here!

Oh, have lots of fun Leis, GL, that would be wonderful news.

Jane, hope u start feelin better. Have u had an iron test done, JIC?

Wow Chris, awesome, ur bubby will be here today, congrats. GL, hope u have a smooth short labour.

~Jane~ Guest

Hi everyone

I spoke to my ob yesterday about the extreme fatigue and he wants me to start scaling back, he thinks it's probably a combination of low iron which I knew I had anyway and doing too much, which I have been guilty of at work. He suggested I could take iron so I got some yesterday at lunch, took some and then threw up all afternoon. I don't know if that was a coincidence or the iron, but I feel terrible today and am having a day off work to have a rest.

Dh has also told me off for doing too much so I am going to behave and take it easier, I am doing a short week next week as well.

So that explains my lack of posts, I have had no energy at all and had shocking headaches which he also said are a sign I have done way too much. No-one mentions this in the pregnancy books LOL they all say you will have your energy back and feel great in the 2nd trimester.

On a different note, more positive note, I could swear I felt a little movement from bubs and I can feel where he/she is lying, it has a preference for lying to the left, then moves to the other side when I get up. It is very cute.

Hope Chris is going well this morning, looking forward to her announcement.

Danni - love your bathers, I had a look at juniors site they are very cool

Hope everyone is well.

yes jane, thats bubs you're feeling now! how exciting
    Please take it easy. Drink heaps of water, eat heaps of little snacks and keep your feet up as much as possible!

Cant wait to hear Chris' news!

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

update on Chris - she is now having a c/s tomorrow at this stage.I will keep you updated

oh no!! i hope everything is ok!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast