Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ February 2006

tiggy Guest

Hi Shazz!

My straight jacket sister! OMG, look at your ticker too!!!!

My beautiful bundles are good.They don't sleep but they are good...I am wearing a new straght jacket now and mostly loving it! :shock:

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Tiff
    it is hard to believe Ivy & Noah are almost three months old - it just seems like the other week they arrived.

They are just so gorgeous I loved meeting you all.

I may need to borrow your old straight jacket - starting to obsess over every little symptom. Still Knicker check obsessively

Now I remember all the little fun things like trying to shave legs in shower and putting undies on without falling over -lucky our bed is a 4 poster and I can lean on rails.

skyelar Guest

Hello everybody so glad you are all well & that lots are now enjoying maternity leave! \/

Sushee your belly is gorgeous! I can't wait to set up another nursery. My DD turned 2 yesterday & went into her big girl bed she called out at 1am for her Daddy & wanted him to sit on the floor, he slept in there for the rest of the night. Said he was so sad she is growing up. I love that man! O

Trish I am betting :boy: bubbas for you! We are not going to find out the sex of this little one. We didn't find out with my DD although I was certain she was a boy as she was soooo huge & I thought that no girl of mine could be so massive! It was such a fun guessing game not knowing.

Names are so hard, we are both teachers so all the names I like seemed to be taken by little terrors! I told my class this morning that I am pg & one of the kids said "Call her Alexis miss" she has me thinking, I really like it actually!

Sheree I hope you are ok belly bud? Haven't heard from you in a while.

Take care everyone

tiggy Guest

No probs trish, my shiny one is available

The knicker checking never stops! Once you are over the m/c phase a new level of knicker checking begins...search for ruptured membranes, loss of mucous plug. Plus, I know you will be worrying about movements, just like I did. It will get worse, before it gets better. Sorry.

IKWYM re doing things without falling over with large pg belly! It is a sad day when you have to ask DH to put your undies on for you or shave your legs for you but with twinnies it is the norm.

When I was heavily pg with the girls (first set) my MIL suggested I go and have a bath as I was uncomfortable.
    So, I run the bath and hop in, have a lovely long soak then try to vacate but find that I can't get out! I call Dave to help and he pulls and he pulls but there is no movement of my hulking twin belly from the water. I have been in there so long and with so much weight, I have created a vacuum and it is holding me tight in the now rapidly cooling water. I am crying and cursing and Dave gives this allmighty pull. There is a great sucking noise as the vacuum is released and I am free from the bath! I swear I didn't have another bath after that episode for about four years!!! Only showers.

Life with a twin belly is lots of fun and you and your belly will have fond memories...just like me!

I know re Ivy and Noah too, I am looking at them and thinking what a whirl wind pregnancy THAT was! Sad that they are growing up so fast.

I feel so lucky to have met you, I am looking forward to finding out the flavour of your two cherubs so I can go SHOPPING!!!

tiggy Guest

Oh Skye,
    Cute about your husband. Can I order one of those?

I was wondering about how I would get the knickers on later LOL (let alone to fit) - the legs lucky it will be winter soon and I can go back to hairy legs (till before their 'birthday' and they will need mowing).

OMG the bath episode - last time I had one a few weeks ago I had trouble getting out of the bath already but no vacuum - you poor thing.

Syke - Happy birthday for your DD - yes they do grow up so quickly once they move to big bed and turn two. What a special daddy she has.

tiggy Guest

I just noticed my butterfly is gone from my Av

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Tiff,

OMG I got a shiver when I read 'Sushee watch' Lol! I'm not even close to being ready for this pg to be over and for bub to arrive!

I cannot believe how quickly time has flown. I feels like only a couple of weeks ago that Noah and Ivy arrived! I knew you would be a supermum and cruise through having the twins and looking after your brood.

Trish, I reckon pigeon pair. Though like Tiff said, the headaches usually mean a boy, right? I didn't get any headaches. Wonder if I'm carrying a Lila? Everyone else in my family is convinced it will be a Brendan, though.

Skye, your DH is too sweet. Guess we can tell who Daddy's girl is, huh?

Shazz, OMG 30 weeks! After all the straight jackets, you're on the home run now!

Did anyone give Amy thier details so she could let us know when bubs arrives?

Sheree, Tam, Mel, Shell et all, how are you chicks going? I keep waiting for you guys to check in.

love
    sushee

Good morning,
    I think Trish will be 2 girls (& that's just a guess)

Tiff, that bath story was amazing, OMG. But can imagine it happening.

Skye, sometimes it is sad watching the little ones grow up, always wondering 'where did it go'

Sushee, I'd already given birth at your stage now, Is that bag packed??

Where are my fellow newbies, come out come out wherever you are....
    Mind you I look in a lot but nothing to say until I get my followup BT tomorrow, I think it's going to be ok (for now) but then it should be also wait for the u/s which will probably be the week other.
    So I'm really only just dipping my toes in, lol.
    I'm am soooooo excited though, no matter what.
    Also, I'm another one who won't find out flavour.

Take care

Oh and I forgot to mention I've had furry legs for about 3 months now! DH reckons he'd rather me au naturale than have to shave my legs for me. Men!

Considering I'm usually quite naturally hairless on my body, I've sprouted some thick coarse stuff lately!

Tam, no my bag isn't yet packed . I keep meaning to.... DH keeps reminding me, but I think subconciously I think if I pack it, it means I'm ready to have this baby. And I'm so not done enjoying being pg yet! Lol!

GL for the BT tomorrow. I can't wait for the good news and for your ticker to go up!

love
    sushee

tiggy Guest

Sush,
    I am guessing a girl for you, pink, pink all the way! (Actually, can I ask a strange question, is your belly button smiling)?

Old wives tale; if the bell button smiles it's a boy!

I had to have a look, Tiff, but, yes, it is smiling. But I suspect that has more to do with all the laps I've had previously! My belly button is all funny shaped and distorted! Lol!

My mum reckons a boy coz I'm 'all stomache' and my sister reckons it's a boy coz I'm now hairy as! But I don't know. I think I am tending to agree with you, Tiff!

love
    sushee

Tiff - William's blue butterfly missing I didn't notice.

Sushee - I think Girl too

Tam - [-o< for high levels tomorrow -

Come on new grads - there is a mass exodus coming up in next few weeks -and it has been way too quiet in here. If there is noone to talk too I have to work instead

I'd absolutely LOVE a baby girl. So many pretty things for girls in the shops!

Then again, I'd also love a baby boy!

Oh heck, dont care what it is! I'd love a beautiful baby, thanks!

love
    sushee

Tam, I just found out about your fabulous news hun and wanted to drop by and give you a special big dose of P4 vibes and tell you congrats and wish you all the luck in the world..... I just knew this turn was your go, sweetie - enjoy! :-)

Im still not officially back in BB land guys, but I do still drop by every now and then - checking in on you all and I am SO ecstatic to see all my buds in here! Its great! Keep up the good work ladies \/

Love Keen

Morning ladies,
    I will be going on leave for a couple of weeks to get over this tiredness and dreadful spotting. The fall I took last week has really shaken me. so I may be MIA for awhile. All is OK - just need some TLC really and no work stress.

Cya soon.

skyelar Guest

:flower: Sheree, I hope you are ok buddy. Look after yourself, rest up & get pampered. Good on you for putting yourself first.

xoxoxoxoxxo

Gabby, love the latest pickies.

Rose, fantastic news, congrats.

Mel, yay on finishin work. I've been given 3 days off this wk by GP, TMI but bad case of roids, yikes. :-|

Amy, wow, less than a wk to go, exciting.

Sush, ditto re: cat in cot, found our naughty little bugger in ours few days ago too, so finding myself closin the door too. Love the new pickies.

Trish & Justine, yay only 1 more wk til ur scan. I'm guessin 2 boys for Trish & girl for Justine.

Alicia, nice ticker.

Skye, how cute re DD.

Tam, can't wait to hear your excellent BT's tomorrow.

Keen, great to c u, take care.

Sheree, rest sounds like a great plan, take care.

Well DH & I think we've decided on our boy (just in case) name, Lachlan (was Cameron), so yay. Just ordered a mattress, what a pain, cot takes a custom size. Got the ATA fibre flow (breath easy) one Sush, thanks.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast