Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ February 2006

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Alicia - how far are you along - no ticker ? How is your DD ? Have you added your details to front page. (sorry too many questions)

Are you telling what you are having ?

I was wondering how you were going for ages - you should pop into the other thread, share and catch the news.

Sushee - your nursery and belly is beautiful.

Hi Trish

Great to hear from you. And twinnies, that's doubley exciting!!!!

I haven't had a chance to get a ticker and to tell you the truth I don't even know how to go about it.

I am 23 and a half weeks now.

I have been meaning to post and catch up more but with work and dd, (who is by the way, going really well, very excited about the bub.) i just haven't had a chance.

We didn't find out what we were having, thought we'd leave it a surprise. What about you, do you know what the twins are yet?

Alicia xxxxxxxxx

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Alicia,

I would love to see your ticker! I'll PM you some links so you can go get one! If you need any help with it, please let me know.

I think you're the only other IVFer I know who hasn't found out bubby's sex (we didn't either). Trish, you're finding out, aren't you? I think if I has been carrying twins, I would have!

And thanks girls about the belly and nursery. I will so miss being pg...

love
    sushee

Thanks Sush, it'd be good to get a ticker up and running.

I would have found out with twins too as there is double of everything that you need to get, but DH has a cousin who has 6 mth old twins and didn't find out, she ended up with a boy and a girl and they are just gorgeous!!

Well, my eyes are nearly hanging out of my head but I'm just lovin' having the net back on and forgot how easy it was to get hooked.......

My SIL is due to have a baby in a week and a half, very exciting, I can't wait!!!

Alicia xxx

Alicia, I just PMed you some info on getting a ticker.

Wow, your cousin has nerves of steel by not finding out! I don't think I could myself. Too much of a temptation! And wouldn't it be great being able to get any of the baby clothes in the shop coz you were having one girl and one boy!

love
    sushee

Hi again,

Not sure if this will work, but here goes.........................

do I have a ticker..........................??

Sush - I'm the same. When I moan with every headache, back spasm or ache - I also think this is probably the last time I'll be pregnant and I want it to last longer.I can't believe how quickly time is going this time around!

My 18 week scan is next Tuesday!! YAY!! Things get serious after that - choosing a name, getting my DS's room ready for when he moves to a big boy's bed etc. Ooooh - I don't want him to grow up either! I'm never happy am I?

Nup.............

Try it this time.............

Sorry Alicia - I see nothin.... :-k Oops there it is - very cute - well done!

Yippeeeeee, thanks for that Sush!!!

Hi Humphrey!!! How are you going, obviously getting excited? Good luck with your scan, are you finding out what you are having??

Alicia xxxxxxxxxx

Not yet Alicia. Make sure you copy everything from [url ...to...url/]

I hope I made sense!

love
    sushee

Yay! Well done!

Most definately -yes! First one was a surprise even though I knew it was a boy. My OB kept telling me to turn away whenever he was looking around that area on the scan - I figured a girl wasn't that easy to spot - had to be a willy there somewhere. This time - I just want to know - I hate surprises anyway.

Ali - I thought you were about 6 weeks or so ahead of me - exciting a new baby in family company for your bub

Sushee - Only 7 sleeps to go till we see our babies again.

We will find out for practical reasons - and the 'nursery' here is really boyish (from previous owners) but will be okay for B/G - greenish /suede effects on lower wall -with middle Teddy freeze in cream/green & red - boy/girl dressed teddies and cream top half walls.

If girls I will get rid of green - definately.

Otherwise may leave as 'suede brushed' effects is a bugger to paint over. If boy/girl later this room will be boys room and spare room is cream so girls. Too many people come here family/friends so no point keeping secret - I would let it slip probably.

I don't plan on buying much of anything till babies are born - but will be sure they won't go naked. I bought two cute all in one suits with little ears - cream - suitable boy/girl (same).

We not tell names we chose till after birth - got to be some surprise or allowing for change of mind .

Any news on Amy ?

Ali - love your ticker =D>

Justine - your scan is one day after me - yes I am trying to remember the details and enjoy this pregnancy fully

tiggy Guest

Trish,
    I am laying my bets down for one of each...or maybe two girls... oh, I don't know...hormonal headaches, maybe two boys.... no one of each from me, c'mon ladies what do you all think?

Sush, can't believe you're almost there, almost time to start Sushee Watch!

Amy are you still out there?

Morning all

Trish ~ i think you'll have 2 boys don't know why i say that but i just have that vibe \/ but either way i'm am just so stoked that all is going well

Hey there Tiff ~ how are those beautiful bundles of yours O

hi to every one else and a huge big congrats to the new ladies

Thanks Tiff and Shazz

Starting to feel like Christmas - all the wondering

Wonder how Amy is ?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast