Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ Jan / Feb 2006

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

18 days until we meet Amy's little'un!

Am training my replacement again today, so can't stay. Missing you all and BB!

love
    sushee

sushee ~ is it your last day of work tomorrow ?? if so yay \/ i hope you get to relax and take it easy for these last few weeks

Sheree, thinking of you & your scan. Hope the spotting is settling down for you.

Take care all of you

Hi Everyone

Looks like I may have to be induced next week, midwife is a little concerned at the size of our baby - possibly HUGE!! Unfortunately unless he comes on his own before then I'm probably not going to get my homebirth. Have come to terms with it now though and just look forward to meeting him.

Waiting for call from midwife so I'll let you know how it goes.

XXX

skyelar Guest

Sheree I am so sorry. I thought yesterday was Friday, right up until arguing wih my DH this morning saying I didn't need to go to work All the best for your scan TODAY!!!!

Sushee~enjoy your last day at work, how exciting. You will be a lady of leisure now *sigh* I really wish it was me!!

Amy~How big are they predicting bubs to be? My DD was measuring 9 pounds at 38 weeks. She was born via induction 2 weeks later and was 9 pound 8.5ounces. She did not engage until delivery.I am so sorry to hear you may not get the homebirth you have been anticipating. Am glad to hear you have come to terms with it and are looking forward to meeting him! How exciting you will be a Mummy soon!! \/

Hope everyone else is having a good day!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Amy,

while I'm sorry you won't get your homebirth, how exciting that you may be meeting bubs soon! I guess my countdown is a little off now, so I'll stop counting down until we know what's happening with you!

Sheree, GL for your scan today hunny, I know you won't need any luck whatsoever coz bub willl be perfect!

MY LAST DAY OF WORK! YAY!

I heard on the grapevine that my workmates are throwing me a huge surprise morning tea party this morning. I brought a cake so hopefully it will complement.

And my leave has started not a moment too soon, with my ankles swelling up like elephant legs last night! Time to take it easy!

Can't wait to hear about Sheree's scan!

love
    sushee

What an exciting day ahead of us Sushee hey! \/
    Hmmmm good timing re your elephant ankles LOL (sorry about laughing!)
    Amy- bummer about the homebirth but like Sushee said, bubs will be here soon, how exciting for you. My motto is this " it doesn't matter how the baby is born, but how the baby is parented..."
    Thanks Skye- I'll forgive your "pg brain" LOL

Just locking this girls

love

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789