Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ January 2006

The video/camera monitor is excellent for when they get older.

Hi you lovely pg ladies, good to see your tickers tracking along nicely.

LVs to you Sal....
    It's great to come in and check on you ladies!! I remeber all of the BFPs and wow bubs already!! It gives me such hope for my upcoming FET. Hope to be one of those aforementioned new grads soon!!

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

we were thinking of you Sheza - starting a [-o< chain for you - Justine and I are going to get lonely soon when all these bubs are born.

Sal - ditto the LV that Shazz sent.

Shell - what a bargain shopper you are !

Wonder how JO is - has there been anu updates ?

The nausea is till ever present but I eat well despite it

Can't wait for my scan Wed, I am very very anxious [-o<

Girls - tell me if I'm nuts but is it too early to feel anything? I have had gurgles (popping bubbles) sensation for a couple of days when I lie very still. But I guess it could just be gas Lol!

Sal - lotsa LV LV LV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trish - I'll be thinking of you on Wednesday. Say hi to your bubbas for me :smt039 . Try not to worry too much. Congrats on 12 weeks BTW!!

Hi Girls ... just a quickie.

Trish - good luck for today pet and I hope your scan brings wonderful news about your two precious bundles.

Humphrey - No, I don't think you're crazy. I've heard that with number 2, you feel it even earlier than the first one. I felt Willmartin move for the first time around week 12/13 and this is the first time I've been pg so I know what you mean about those sensations. I think the fact that you even suspect it isn't gas is telling you something.

Hugs girls ... have to run off to work early but I'll be back later.

Love,

Mel

Sal Guest

Justine, I felt the popping of little bubbles when I was 14w and this is my first pg, now I realise that was bub making himself felt. Must be lovely for you to feel bub so early.

Trish I think the NT scan was the most nerve-wracking too. Huge *happy healthy, amenable to nice scan pics* vibes being sent your way for tomorrow.

Sal, sounds like things r moving along, more labour signs... :-)

Awesome Sush, where did u get it at that price, that's a bargain... :-)

Shez, I so hope a bunch of u can join us in here real soon.

Trish, good luck for Thurs, Humphrey, good luck for next Tue. Not long now. :-)

Mel, it sure is fun.

Obgyn aptmt yesterday showed bub is breach, they move up to 34-35wks, if doesnt turn, obgyn will try to turn at 36wks, else C/S, yikes, please no. fundal=31wks, doesn't mean big bub, not highly accurate, could be due to breach, as head adding to measurement. U/sound, couldn't confirm gender, hidden in pelvis. GD test Wed or Thur, hmm, 12hr fast, so will do in morning, as I love my food at the moment.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Shell,

I googled it and found a WA outlet that sold it. I only wanted the movement one so was very pleased to see that I could get it here in WA. No postage costs. Woohoo!

Trish, good luck for tomorrow, you won't need it. We'll be waiting for pics so will be impatiently keeping an eye on your website!

Humph, I felt tapping at 11 weeks 3 days, and am 100% sure it was the little'un, so no, you're not imagining it.

Sal, I guess the "within 12 hours" has passed. Have you had any more signs?

Shez and Magic, both you chickies have seats here waiting for you. \/ Thanks for the info re the video monitor, Sheree, I had my doubts (DH is adamant he wants one) but you have appeased them.

Mel, shell, only weeks now of work left! Won't be long before we're all ladies of leisure (well for a few weeks anyway) and you won't be forever dashing off to work, Mel!

Well, my GD test in on Tues, so shell, I'll be starving with you in spirit. From about 10pm the night before!

love
    sushee

Sal Guest

Update from me: I was woken with lower tummy pains during the night (about 4 times) and was very uncomfortable, couldn't find a position I was happy with. Today there has been more spotting. Trying not to get my hopes up, but am now thinking I'd like to fall in that 5% of women who have bubs on their due date. Having said that, my due date calculated from my last period would be today...

Hehe it's amazing, I've never been so happy to see spotting! It's been 9 months since I last saw any, so it's almost a novelty IYKWIM.

So what are the official ending dates for you, Sush, Mel and Shell and Amy?

Sal Guest

Jo, have been thinking of you, hope you are OK, just being bored confined in a hosp bed.

Sal,

woohoo sounds like something is happening!

My last day of work is the 17th of Feb. It's not coming round fast enough though!

Jo, hoping bubs are still safely in your tum, but if not, hoping you're all doing well.

love
    sushee

Well today I haven't made a single trip to inspect the bottom of my toilet bowl. Can it be close to the end of MS????? I also made myself a big egg and bacon toastie for lunch so obviously my appetite is returning!!!! Now to get on with enjoying this pregnancy!!

Sal - everyday I expect to NOT see you here but you keep popping up. You have to be almost there honey, so many good signs. I shall officially wish you good luck and a speedy event free delivery.

Shell - you still have plenty of time for bubs to turn and lots of room in there.

Good luck with GD test girls - hope you don't have to do the long 3 hour test. If you do I suggest take a book (unless you enjoy 5 year old gossip mags).

Oh I c, sorry mis-read ur 2nd last post Sushee, thought it was a sound & mvmnt one which would be a bargain at that price... :-) Oohh yeah, yep, not too long for us to go with finishin work, & u've only got 4wks or so. Hehe, on us starvin together... :-) I work bout 8mins from the pathology, so can go back to work after first test thank god, then eat, then 2hrs later 2nd one.

Sal I'll finish at 36wks (Fri 17/3), but said I'd work longer if I can, so work has left my A/L start day open, so I can go earlier/later if need be.
    Still sounds like good signs, hopefully u will be lucky enuf to have bubby on ur due date, or even before.

Thnx Justine, yeah I know there's still several wks for bub's to turn (6.5wks)... :-)

shell, I thought you might have mis-read it Lol! I wouldn't have been able to get a movement only monitor from Target, so was happy to get one in WA at all!

I'm unfortunately doing the three hour GD test, which means being confined in a room without food or drink or walking around while I wait for 3 BTs to be done. But they've promised sandwiches and coffee right after, so I'll be thinking of that when I'm stuck in there. I had to do the full GD test for all my three kids, so you'd think I'd be an old hand by now. And yes, humph, got myself a brand spanking new book for the day! Lol!

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. My ms became heaps better all of a sudden as I hit 12 weeks so hopefully it'll be the same for you!

love
    sushee

Oh yeah, I thought I missed something from my last post... glad to hear the m/s is subsiding Humphrey.

Sush, bugger on the 3hr test, but good to c they'll be giving u some snacks. I had the 3hr test ages ago after a hypothyroid BT checkup showed elevated sugar levels, turns out it was just coz I had eaten jam on toast b4 the BT, oops. But the pathology lady that booked me in didnt tell me i needed to pee in a cup nor did she give me a cup, so I peed b4 i went. Then I had to drink loads of water & wait 45mins b4 could pee so they could start the 1st test, doh... hehe.

Sal I'm sending you some labour vibes too. I hope that things are moving along for you nicely!

Humphrey I've been craving a egg and bacon toastie too. Mmmmm.

Sal Guest

Thanks for all the LVs girls, I think they are starting to do something! Well I have been up since 2am with contractions that cause lower tummy pain (quite uncomfortable). They are not 5min apart yet nor are unbearable so at best it is latent labour. I had my first preg vomit though :shock: , had to leap out of bed at 5am to throw up, well, nothing really, I hadn't eaten anything yet. Hmmmm. Have now fully packed my labour and hospital bags, things could get serious any time now. Or they could go on like this for days (gee I hope not, I can't sleep with these contractions).

Trish, huge amounts of good luck vibes being sent your way for your u/s, not that you'll need them. Please post pics of your bubs!

....on an aside, just a little grrrr from me....had taken preg belly shots and tried to load them on this computer (my mums, if you remember my computer has totally carked it) and somehow they didn't load and deleted from my camera. Aaaargh. Was trying to clear the camera memory so could pack my hospital bag. Not sure if I can be bothered to take some more. Will wait and see how today pans out....

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Thanks Sal - goodluck for yourself truckload of bearable LV coming your way - you might be one of 5% yet and have bub on due date -thinking of you

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast