Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ July 2006

Thanks honey.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Justine when was Isaac born ? on due date or under/over ?

Sal Guest

Justine, very excited for you! Gentle labour vibes being sent your way! Glad to hear that you now have a system for announcing the wonderful news.

Isaac was right on EDD after 25 hours of labour. It was an uncomplicated labour but OMG - I wasn't prepared for the pain. I ended up using gas and had a shot of pethidine. I actually struggled the most with the pushing stage. Hopefully things are a bit "looser" down there and she slides out.

I can look back and laugh when Isaac passed merconium and I gushed greeny/brown goo all over my DH's socks. Needless to say those socks went straight into the bin! He also has a saying about sex after childbirth - it's like waving a flag in the Opera House! Nice...

getting close now Justine. Good Luck. Hope you get a few laughs this time around too:eek:

Thanks Anney - hope you're doing OK and looking after yourself. My heart broke when I heard your sad news. Don't you give up honey.

Hi Lovelies,

Justine - I'm checking in to check on you! I felt so sure it would have happened yesterday when I was offline. Sending more LVs to you ....

Shell - I think Holly is one week ahead of WM with her vaccines. He is due the week after this.

Trish, I think the gap between the vacs is two months. Will have to check the schedule though.

Well it was my turn yesterday to wake up with the spews. Jeff went to work but I had to ring him and ask him to come home as I couldn't tend to the baby. I'm much better today and so is WM so hopefully that is the last of it in this house (touching wood like mad). Hope everyone here has managed to avoid these nasty winter bugs.

Now I'm off to light my labour candles for Justine ...

Mel

Anney, our posts crossed. You are very much in my thoughts as always. Lots of love to you all.

Mel

Morning ladies, been MIA busy at work. Sorry no personals

Hope you're feeling better Mel - it's hard looking after a bub when you can't even look after yourself.

Just checking in for the day. I was up for 3 hours last night with sharp pains. Nothing regular but they've left me shattered this morning due to a bad sleep. Can't wait for Isaac to go down for his sleep. Bring on the nanna nap!

Justine ... hope you can grab some much needed kip this afternoon.

woohoo it's "hotting" up for you now Justine

Sal Guest

Mel hope you're feeling better today. Small bubs and sick mums don't mix!

Justine, hope those pains were your bub getting ready to make her appearance, very exciting!

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

woohoo Justine - your body is gearing up now and stepping up the pace hopefully for a gentle birth.

Mel - hope you are recovered and wee William too.

Syke & Sheree - you are getting so close now too - it still seems like yesterday you announced your BFP's.

Ness - how are you going ?

I still think a Mother's group for LTTTCer's would be nice - monthly belly buddies are different - for the babies chatter ! We made so many bonds here - but at least we can still hang out here .

Trish I agree. Wasn't this raised once before and given the kybosh though?

If there is enough interest, how about we set up our own group? I've thought about different options such as Yahoo Groups or similar. Any thoughts on that?

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Hi girls,

gotta make this quick coz my computer is on the fritz. Want to make sure this post goes through before it crashes again. I'm worried that I won't be able to get on to hear about Justine having herbaby girl, so Mel, Sheree or anyone who has my mobile number, can you pleeeaaasse sms me when the happy event happens?

Sush, no problem. I'm figuring you will get inundated with SMSs when the blessed event occurs! Isn't it a hassle when your computer goes down? I know it drove me crazy.

That boy of yours is just BEAUTIFUL!

New thread here ladies.

And as I mentioned a few months ago, we won't be creating an extra buddies group for after the babies are born, otherwise we would have to create quite a few more - for the miscarriage and loss girls, for the 1-6months girls, the clomid/metformin girls.... You can see the problem there, just way too many buddy threads to look after when there are already quite a lot here. Can you please try to reserve the baby chatter for the Baby Buddies threads as this thread is meant to be about the issues and joys of pregnancy after long term TTC. Every now and then is ok, but it seems as though this thread is turning more into a baby buddies group which is not what we intended whn we started it at all. Can you imagine coming in as a new member to BB wanting to join this thread nervously after TTC for a long time to be bombarded with baby talk? Might be a little off putting don't you think??

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678