tiggy Guest

gl chris, thinking of you

skyelar Guest

All the best for today Chris xox

Fingers crossed for you today Chris...
    Morning ladies

confusedegg Guest

Hi Ladies,

I have been at my lowest in the last week and to pop in and read that you are all thinking of me for scan today, made me jerk few tears, Thank you very much for your thoughts, you really are are so sweet.

My worries began when few days after i found out when i had bad cramps and real bad wind, to follow up with my ob could only see a shadow and didnt know if it would be a baby.

Well after my stress of worrying, today was worth to see the bubs very strong heartbeat and is at the right gestation. Ob says looks ok.

Ob wants me to keep my ultrasound appointment for next tuesday (8 weeks) and i will see him at my 10 weeks. It looks like i will be having fortnightly appointments.

Chris

tiggy Guest

Chris,
    That is such wonderful news!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

congrats Chris we have never meet but i have been keeping you in my thoughts for your scan and i'm so happy for you

skyelar Guest

Ohh Chris!!! CONGRATS I am just so happy for you, I read that post with my hand over my mouth & was so relieved when I got to the strong heartbeat...what a sigh of relief!

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Chris - I am so happy for you & DH, such a relief for you both.

Sal Guest

Chris, that must be such a relief for you! Go the fortnightly appts, the more the better (for your sanity LOL).

Congratulations Chris
    Morning ladies

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Yay Chris. That's excellent news! Of course, we all knew it was going to be fine, young lady! Lol!

Oh Chris - thank goodness. I am so pleased for you. Can you relax a little bit now?
    Hi everyone.

confusedegg Guest

Hi Ladies

LOL @ KAR, anyone would think i was stressing - LOL... Yes i can relax.. i have another scan next tuesday... DH & Ob wants me to keep my appointment with SUFW,he only just quickly checked for heart beat and measured the fetus.

Now i know things should be ok, the burps and constipation and m/s (or is that all day nausea) setting in to the extent that DH has been making all lunches and dinners (even get to choose what i want), but he gets me up at crack of dawn to do breakfast, when he not working, he has been great, i'd be lost without him,, i still dont get out of house work though...

LOL @ SKYE - sorry if i started to worry you with hand over mouth, i read the post back and thought.. oops it seems like something leading to something not so good.

Hope everyone is doing well..

Just popped in while having bit to eat and then been requested to do some DH washing.

Chris

So relieved to hear all is OK Chris. Hopefully it is the last scare you have and it's all smooth sailing from here on.

Went to my OB yesterday - nothing much to report - still lots of fluid around bub and head is still firmly engaged. Waiting, waiting...

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Gentle LV to you Justine ... enjoy your last days before you meet your

tiggy Guest

Justine, thinking of you, hun. Hoping all goes well, can't wait to see pickies of your little one

Chris, that is excellent news, pitty they made u wait though.

About 8 days until we meet Justine's lil girl. LV Justine.

confusedegg Guest

Justine... Woo hoo.. not long now.. Cant wait to see the piccys of your beautiful little one.

Shell.. Thank you and yes, it is a pity they made me wait, i got to see the bubs heart and again next week..

Trish.. How are Samuel and Joel going, have they settled in. Do you live near Faulconbridge/Springwood?

Chris
    Last edited by confusedegg; July 27th, 2006 at 11:18 AM.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast