Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ June 2006 #2

Sal Guest

Oooh Trish you really don't have long now, sounds like your boys will decide the day to make their entrance! You've got someone on hand to let us know the moment it happens don't you?!?!?

Hehehe Trish, I didn't think knicker watch ever stopped during pg!

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Sal - yes I have Tiff's mobile ... still I hope they hang around a week or two longer for their own sakes. I am going to rest myself a bit more than I have been .

Sal Guest

Yes, rest up heaps. But make sure you have that hossy bag packed!!

Yep CM and lots of it is normal. When my waters broke with DD, I didn't notice the CM plug before hand. I had a great sleep, woke up as if I was going to wet myself, went to the toilet and the fluid was clear instead of the normal colored urine IYKWIM. Ahhhhh knicker checking, gotta love it.

Trish - sorry to hear you are hurting and I bet OH SO Tired right now.... it wont be too much longer (although Im sure thats no consolation right now ).... we are all hanging out for your boys arrival.

Bugger, just lost my post for a 2nd time.

Trish, wow, only 3 more wks to go & good sizes for ur boys. Justine, ur not too far behind either.

Amy, hope it heals quickly and Noah's sniffles. Brrrrr, I remember how cold it was when we holidayed in NZ last Aug/Sept. I've finally converted the pickies to JPG's & put some in my yahoo photos (via my www).

Sal, yikes, hope they get it right this time. Yeah I know, wishful thinkin on tum, hehe. Thnx (Holly is photogenic most of the time, not me, hehe), cuz sent me some pickies of our daughters & said how she loves watching the camera.
    Oh yes Miles is 2 cute. I luv that crocheted blankie, his tigger suit & the bug shoes, hehe.

Yeah on 3rd tri Skye & Sheree & 2nd tri Shez.

Danni, sorry to hear that, take care.

Hope to c u here with good news shortly Keen.

I've added just a few more pickies, 1 is of Holly & her 2nd cuz Milly who's 18 days younger (mum's are 16days apart), Holly looks so tiny next to her. Oh & I stopped bleeding at 9.5wks & spotting at 10.5wks, yay, no curette needed.

Trish - glad to hear you can rest up a bit today, you really need to conserve your energy.

I just got back from my OB. All is good. I'd been very crampy the last week so he did an internal - Yuck! Bubs still fully engaged and pushing far into my wa-wa. No wonder my pelvic floor is history. But cervix is still long and hard so no sign of an early arrival I hope. It's starting to feel like the end is in sight and I will soon be holding my little girl - I'm so excited!

Justine, excellent news that the bubs is engaged but cervix still closed, but still not long.......

Great news Justine that your cervix is still closed and bubs engaged -is so exciting that the finish line is close - though not sure about pelvic floor.

I had a good rest - dozed for 2hrs in bed - even through DR Phil which I though I might as well get acquainted with again.

I haven't watched Days OO Lives for nearly two years - so lost the plot. But I did see a quick birth and Marlena turn a breech baby with external rotation...LOL is was all too easy.

Xlnt news Justine.

Hey Trish, when I went to LA with Marching Koalas (marching band) in 92/93, I met Mary Beth Evans (Kayla Brady from Days OO Lives), her 3yo son was having ice skating lessons & she was preggas. Show was 3yrs behind in Aus, got an autograph & a pickie taken with her, hehe.

tiggy Guest

Hey Trish,

My waters broke with a huge gush! For days I had been telling family, don't drink, don't go anywhere tonight is the night! THey'd laugh and do whatever. One night I said it to them but Dave and FIL got very drunk. MIL made a delicious roast dinner and lemon meringue pie mmmmm. I went to bed and slept really well for the first time in ages. Woke at 12:29am just in time to hear a POP! Within seconds Dave was saturated. Had a white fluffy dog at the end of the bed too and she was wet through. Would have liked to be a fly on the wall as I raced up and down the hallway (with white fluffy dog in tow) of in laws house crying what do I do? It's not supposed to happen like this! Soaked the matress and the hall, that darn liquor just kept on coming! It was like the Ningan floods!
    Dave had just bought a new car to accomadate growing family but didn't want his seat to get soaked so piled the passenger side a mile high with towels and wedged one between my legs! My head was touching the car roof! Heh, it really was a comedy of errors.
    LOL, got carried away there, sorry. White creamy stuff is fine, in fact, increase suggests birth is getting close...when discharge starts to become clearer and more watery, research suggest onset of labour is 24 - 48 hours away, so knicker checking not as insane as it seems!

Tiff -
    I just told Dh and he said he'll put me the trailer :eek: -then added to say with an old mattress. Better not take the new car then (if we get it in time) and better get roll of black plastic out to cover the mattress.

Spent a lot of time in bed today - bit more comfy.

Shell - took me ages to remember who Kayla Brady was.

Lol that is funny Trish.. the trailer.. with an dirty old mattress..not long now.. gosh bet you can hardly wait to meet the little blokes! Where are you having them?

leis xx

Leis -Nepean - how you sweet ?

skyelar Guest

Hi everyone
    It has been awhile but I have just done a quick reread & caught up on where we all are!!

Keen can you please add me to those bellies...I am still here
    Hope you are joining us soon!!

Trish, sweet how are you? I can't believe those boys will be here so soon! How exciting for all of you (& us )Please take it easy & rest up! Thanks for the compliment on DD's name. It really suits her & we love it! This bub has been named as well!

I have had a horrible couple of days. I came down with a viral infection on Tuesday night. Had horrible pains in my belly so I jumped in the shower & the pains got worse. I was panicing & started vomitting (sorry tmi). Managed to sleep but then didn't feel bubs move for close to 3 days. My Ob is away so I went to his intern in tears to be told that everything was a-ok. Placenta is stil very low so I have to have a repeat scan at 32 weeks to see if I need a c-section. Uterus is at the front so I am not feeling bubs as easily.

Congrats again Kar! What fantastic news, I hope you can bring some more ladies over with you.

Take care everyone I am off to check out all the updated website piccies!

xx

tiggy Guest

20 days to go until we meet Trish's boys!!!!

thanks Tiff

Skye - you poor thing how frightening -hope you are well recovered and your placenta moves up.

We had my cousin's baby shower today and I was relaxing () in mum's (or maybe my Dad's) recliner chair ... it was so comfy - Mum said I could borrow it so I rang my DH to borrow his Dad's ute -when he comes over, to bring it home. He said no ... he wants one too and he will go and buy two tomorrow . It is lucky we both have big birthdays coming up (mine in 2wks)

tiggy Guest

Any niggles yet, Trish?????

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast