Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy after Long Term TTC ~ March 2006 #3

How exciting Shell. Best of luck. \/

Mel and Sushee - how are you?

Anna- movements in first pg are often much later. Nice puppies, they are very cute.

Morning ladies. What an exciting time coming for us hey!!!! "Here come da bubs!!"

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Kelly W is supposed to have her twins by C/s tomorrow too

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Sorry to disappoint but I'm still hanging around like a bad smell!

Shell, I KNEW IT! LOLOLOLOL! I'm assuming you're probably already in hospital now, so I can't say I told you so until you get back!

Mel, I'm certain I'll be number 3. I have been getting loads of ouch BHs every night, but like I said, nothing comes of them, and by morning, they're all but gone. So unless something dramatic happens soon, it's probably going to be like this for the next couple of weeks. I don't believe my doctor, I don't think it's going to be soon. But it's so exciting knowing that shell, who's only 3 days ahead of me, is probably having Holly today! OMG OMG!

And I apologise for being MIA. Didn't even occur to me that you guys might think I'd had bub! Lol! I haven't been sleeping well with the night-time BHs, and have been walking the house loads. Sat morning, my feet swelled up like tree trunks, and DH made an executive decision that I was to stay in bed all weekend. It worked a treat and my feet are back to normal, but it meant I couldn't get on the puter.

If I do go into labour though, I have SuziQ, Tam and Sheree's mob numbers, so I'm sure they'll get smses!

Anna, I have a yellow lab who's 6. I remember what a challenge it was coping with him in the first 2-3 years. And yet my heart melts at the piccies of your new babies! How crazy is that?

Hello everyone else! I'll be in and out all day checking for news on shell. OMG it's so exciting!

love
    sushee

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

gentle LV to Sushee & Mel

Shell thinking of you sweet and hoping your :contract: are not too painful - if by any chance you are reading this ...

Sushee - doesn't sound long for you either in less than two week 4 of you will be holding your little bundles ...

any ever hear from Flash or Amanda ?

How is everyone else ?

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Only 2 days until we meet Mel's little William!

I almost forgot!

love
    sushee

hi, hope everyone's doing well and had good weekends.
    Sush - I'm glad that DH is looking after you well and that you're feeling a bit better.

SHell- Hope you're doing okay!

Yaye!! Looking forward to the three bubbas coming into the world in the next fortnight or so....Very Exciting!!

Hi Girls,

I'm still here and have had a very slack day. Just did some washing and then went back to bed for a few hours while it went through the dryer.

Shell - Go you good thing! Hope to hear some good news soon.

Sush - I'm glad you're still around because I was feeling a bit left out. Sounds like you have had a restful if slightly uncomfortable weekend. Your poor feet. Good old Karl ... he's Mr Reliable on the home front!

It is very hard to sleep now. Daylight saving kicked in here over the weekend so I'm still getting used to that too. Looks like it will be raisin toast and tea at 4.30am until my body gets used to it again.

I rang DH about a half an hour ago on his mobile. He nearly had to change his underwear. You can imagine the reaction when I told him I'd called to ask him to pick up bacon on the way home.

Thanks for the LVs girls. I'll be needing them.

Mel

IT's A GIRL!!!!

Hi, I'm shell's sister Paula. Shell wanted me to let you guys know that she and baby are fine. Labour started around midnight and she went to hospital around 7am.

Contractions irregular so they induced her. After hours of labour they found the baby was breached and she had Holly via c-section just before 3 pm today under an epi, she was awake and Alan watched.

6 pound 7 ounces. Beautiful little girl "Holly Maree". Both are doing fine.

I am a very Proud Aunty/sister.

WooHoo *Jumping around the room*

WELCOME HOLLY

skyelar Guest

YAY!!!!!

Hi Paula & thank you so much for letting us know about Miss Holly's arrival!

Please congratulate Shell & Alan on their gorgeous baby for me.

Give Mum a big kiss & can't wait for piccies!!!

Welcome to the world

HOLLY MAREE

FANTASTIC NEWS, CONGRATULATIONS SHELL on your precious little HOLLY MAREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope your recovery is a quick one and that Holly brings you all the happiness in the world.

Hi to everyone else!!!!!!!!! I know I promised last time to post more often, but life has just been so hectic. I do however log in to see how you are all going on a regular basis when I have five mins up my sleeve.

Wow Mel, I can't believe your due already, you must be soooo excited. I too am booked in at the Freemasons, so I want to hear lots of lovely stories after your little William arrives.

Sushee - Yr almost there too!!! It really does seem like just yesterday we were all desperately waiting for those two lines to appear. Just look at us now.

Me - I'm going really well. Very tired but good other than that. My ob has decided it safer for me & bubs to book me in for a c/s, so I'm happy to go along with what he thinks is best. I had an emerg C/S with DD plus I had a spinal fusion just on two years ago, plus a couple of other issues, so I guess a C/S was always going to be on the cards. It looks like probably at this stage the 14th of June.

I'm still working full time and hope to for quite a number of weeks yet.......we'll see how I go.

Trish - How are you coming along, I bet your bubs are growing beautifully.

Sheree - Hope you are doing well, I think of you often.

Talk to you all soon

Alicia xxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations Shell!!!!

What wonderful news!!!!

Mmmm - so who's next?????

Happy due date tomorrow Mel!

\/ wooohooo shell \/
    welcome to the world HOLLY

SHELL!!! CONGRATS!!! So glad to hear that little Holly arrived safe and sound. Can't wait to see the pictures!

Ali - yes time has flown and technically, I should be in Freemasons today, squeezing out WM but it looks like I'll just be having an ob appointment at this stage! Congrats on the progress of your pg. Looks like everything is going well.

Hope everyone has a good day. Had to log in early because I couldn't wait to see what had happened overnight.

Cheers,

Mel

Congratulations Shell \/

Yay Shell - what awesome news. Well done to you all.

Can't believe Mel and Sush are up next, I still remember when you got your + HPT's like yesterday!!

Thanks SO much to the mod that changed my avatar - it is awesome!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast