Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy after Long Term TTC ~ March 2006 #3

No news on Mel yet............... :whistle:

Thanks for keeping us posted Hayseed!
    Hopefully we hear some news really soon

I'm a bit excited for Mel!!!

Shazz - How are you going?

Hi Carrie ~ i'm still here hanging in there contractions have slowed right down but Sorry for TMI i'm still a bloody show a bit but we will see how the day goes
    thanks for the labour vibes girls keep them coming

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Morning chicks,

aww no news on Mel yet? Hayseed, I shall be stalking your posts all day now! Lol!

I'm still here too. Ouch BHs last night 10 mins apart from 5pm to 11pm, then they went to 11mins, then 12mins, then 15mins by 2pm, so I knew it wasn't it and went to sleep. Frustrated and a little over it, I have to admit. I actually am starting to think you may be right, Keen, that it'll be the 18th! Lol! A red letter day for us both!

Seeing my ob tomorrow. Hopefully will get an update on where I am with all this.

Loads of LVs to you, Shazz!

love
    sushee

skyelar Guest

*runs around like a headless chook*
    OMG I didn't even realise BB was up & running again!

I have been trawling the test forum for news on everyone & in the meantime have missed 3 pages of chatter here

So excited for Mel, can't wait for the news & so glad I made it back here in time!!

Sush & Shazz thinking of you girls! Sush you will have to teach me the difference between a BH & a contraction...I am scared I won't know the difference! 8-[

Waiting, waiting..........

Truckloads of LV for you Shazz.....

And as for you dear Sush - this has to be a quick labour for you, your body has been getting loads of practice in. By the way, has your mum left yet

No she hasn't. But I figure if I have baby tomorrow or the day after, I'll be in hospital 3 days and by the time I'm out, she'll be two days away from when she leaves! <<maniacal laugh>>

Skye, as far as BHs go, when I had Zaki, I had them everyday from 3pm to about 9pm for two weeks prior. I knew they were BHs coz they petered out at about 9pm. On the day I actually had Zaki, XH came home from work sick with the flu at 3pm and the BHs had just started up. He asked if I thought it was the day, and I said no, just BHs again. But then they continued past 9pm. At 11.30pm I got a bout of the runs, and at 12 midnight I had a show. By the time I had the hospital on the phone, the pains were getting to a point where I had to concentrate through them. I had Zaki at 4am that same morning.

So I figure I won't miss the big day, coz the contractions get sooooo much worse before you actually have the baby. Everything before having to concentrate through the contraction are just BHs. My labour was technically only 3 hours.

Justine, I keep telling myself that too, that my body is doing all the preps now and it'll be a short, sharp labour. It's the only way I stop myself from going mad! Lol!

love
    sushee

Hey Sush who is your labour buddy????

Labour buddy? If you mean who's going to be there with me, just DH, who's been practising his 'empathic' face in the mirror lately.

OK girls..... she's delivered!!!!! =D>

Mel gave birth to William Bowles Martin at 6.58am and he weighs 9lb 5oz (a nice size!). I just spoke to Jeff and he said that they are both fine and he got to cut the umbillical cord (he sounded very chuffed!). Both mummy and bubby are resting at the moment. Her c-section went very well.

I've posted in the birth announcements for you to leave messages of congrats for Mel!!

Happy day!!!!

Now.......Sush. Get a wriggle on girl!!

Yay Mel! I'll go post my congrats in the birth annoucements!

And I'm trying to get a wriggle on! Lol!

No I meant someone to let us know when you have baby
    I was going to offer my services if you didnt, seeing as we are in the same city and all.
    Yay congrats to Mel and hubby! Wow what a big boy =D>

Woohooo Mel (and DH), congratulations on the safe arrival of the lovely William =D> \/

Oh! Lol! Silly me! Yes, SuziQ from the LTAC girls will be posting for me. I'll also be smsing Tam and Sheree soon after the fact so if for any reason Sue doesn't manage to get online, she'll make sure Tam does it for her.

Thanks for thinking of me though, Anna. All I have to remember to do now is pack my mobile phone into my hospital bag, otherwise no one's going to hear anything! Lol!

love
    sushee

SuziQ tiptoes tentatively into this beautiful place.....

Sush, can you remember to:

a) actually turn the phone on, and
    b) keep it charged too...

Not that I'm intimating anything or anything...

SuziQ shuffles back outta here.....

Yay, I'm finally back. I've posted some info in my milestones, along with some pickies on my website.

Mel, huge congrats on baby William, can't wait to see pickies.

Sush & Shazz, u both sound oh so close, can't wait to hear news.

Shell, she is just so beautiful, and that smile! You must be a very very proud mum.

Sue I know I'm really bad about keeping my phone charged! Lol! But DH has packed his charger into my labour bag. I just need to remember the phone, is all!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast