Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ March 2006

Shell - I have been having ALOT of girl dreams lately.....

tiggy Guest

YAY Trish!!!!!!

Congrats on your two little BOYS!!!!! :twinboy:

WOOHOO!!

How exciting!

tiggy Guest

P.S Just letting you know, I put a few new photos of the babies on their site

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Love you new Website Tiff - all your kids are gorgeous - Ivy and Noah are still the cutest bubs I know. They take after their mum !

Shell - I think you were only one who said 2 boys :smt023

I was going to be over the moon anyway it turned out.

Yaaaay for two boys Trish

Justine
    I think pink too - Shell has the knack - let see if she gets 3 out 3 .

Thanks Sarah - is your senior moderator status new - or did I just notice :-k congratulations if missed it.

Hehe Trish I just had to double check when I was made Senior Mod - it was June last year LOL!!! Thanks for the congrats anyway Sooo do you have any names yet?

Trish - Just posted in your pregnancy update thread but had to come in here and go YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!! one more time. It's such great news and they sound like very vigorous little gentlemen. You must be stoked!

Justine - I'm sorry for forgetting that you were the other person being scanned. Best of luck for tomorrow ... I am going to stick with my original prediction of "girl" for you until proven otherwise. My crystal ball is notoriously bad at these things ... maybe I need a new one.

Shell, thanks for the birthday greetings. It's Amy's bee dee today and the anticipated birth day of her boy so I'm still waiting anxiously to see whether that plays out as planned!

Just went and had a pedicure .. first one ever. It was more for my fat foot than me but it's turning 38 too so I suppose it's only fair.

Tiff, will have to check out the new pics on your site. Can't wait to see how those little darlings have grown!

Hope you are all well and doing fine.

Love,

Mel

Trish - Just posted in your pregnancy update thread but had to come in here and go YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!! one more time. It's such great news and they sound like very vigorous little gentlemen. You must be stoked!

Justine - I'm sorry for forgetting that you were the other person being scanned. Best of luck for tomorrow ... I am going to stick with my original prediction of "girl" for you until proven otherwise. My crystal ball is notoriously bad at these things ... maybe I need a new one.

Shell, thanks for the birthday greetings. It's Amy's bee dee today and the anticipated birth day of her boy so I'm still waiting anxiously to see whether that plays out as planned!

Just went and had a pedicure .. first one ever. It was more for my fat foot than me but it's turning 38 too so I suppose it's only fair.

Tiff, will have to check out the new pics on your site. Can't wait to see how those little darlings have grown!

Hope you are all well and doing fine.

Love,

Mel

Trish and DH congratulations TWIN BOYS :twinboy: I am so excited for you

thanks Shazey -hope moving plans are in place.

I asked last night because I remembered it was to be same day as my scan - but I though maybe I am wrong :-k

:happybday: Melbo

:happybday: Amy -
    any news of your bub coming out for the party ?

now here is the candle :blowcandle: :blowcandle: .... make a wish - eat the cake and lick the dish

Sorry Sarah - I am so behind it #-o

woohhhooo Trish two itty bitty boys huge congrats to you both \/

skyelar Guest

Awww Trish!!!! I am so excited for you!!!

I have been busting to get back to my computer to see if you had posted

Yay on your two :boy: :boy: I saw twin boys this afternoon in Kmart so adorable!! I was off in my prediction then wasn't I. There is a lady whose son does swimming lessons with my DD who is pregnant with triplets, :boy: :boy:

Justine~all the best for tomorrow! I am going to say :boy: now, seems to be in the air atm!

Take care & Trish once again I am so happy for you, your DH & DS!!

Afternoon ladies

i have just gotten home from my hospital visit and as suspected i am now on insulin and next Monday i go back to the doctor for review and then on tuesday i start a series of growth U/S as they are already talking of inducement at 38 weeks which at this point is sounding very appealling to me

Yah for you Trish, boys do seem to be the norm don't they.
    It's a pain when they aren't helpful at scans.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Trish,

just got home! Yay on the two little fellas! I was wrong too (pigeon pair I said)

I reckon a girl for Justine too. And for me And no I didn't find out, just a feeling.

Happy birthday wishes to Mel and Amy!

love
    sushee

CONGRATS TRISH!!!!!!! Two beautiful bouncy baby boys, excellent news!!!

I kept checking the old thread, still not back in the swing of it, took me a bit before I realised that it was locked........DERRR!!!!! Anyway, so glad all is well for you Trish xxxxxxxxxxxxx

My appt went really well too. Ob is very happy with progress. It's still a bit up in the air as to whether I will need another c/s, but I'll just play it by ear, as long as my precious bundle gets here safe and sound I really don't care.

Hope everyone else has had a good day and I will be back to chat more tomorrow (hopefully).

Love to all

Alicia

Sorry Alicia, my fault on that one - I forgot to post that I was locking the thread 8-[

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast