Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ March 2007

Yes Danni DH was with her whole time.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Lulu - thinking of you -congratulations on your pregnancy and I hope twin 2 continues to grow.Twin 1 sounds right on track.

Jo - ohh Jo thinking of you too.Mine at 14dpo was 448 or so.

Monnie - it must have been very disappointing with the scan on new machine but congratulations your bub is okay.

Hey - go and check pregnancy announcements a previous LTTTC has made an announcement after many hurdles and losing two angels. I am so happy for her.

Shez- your daughter is adorable -wow 3 months already.

Hi all, hope eveyone is having a lovely pg weekend.
    Sorry I just like to slip in the pg word everywhere even if it sounds silly I just don't care!

I had another b/t today & my levels were 8590 so I'm so glad that things seem to be progressing nicely.
    I don't have anymore b/t now until my u/s so I guess I just sit tight for the next few weeks.

Today was my first day were I was just totally exhausted & I was thinking how lucky I was that I wasn't at work, I'm hoping I only get a few days like this as I've just taken on a new manager role at work (before I found out I was pg) but I have a feeling that this is probably just the beginning.

Isn't it great about the other LTTTC pg, another one to join our group.

Jo - 27 (treated endo)
    Dh - 33
    TTC #1 since June 2005
    Second chlomid / IUI March 2007 -

Hey girls

Well finally i can escape the LTTC thread!!!! BFP on 12dpo with a Discover One Step test with Sensor Flow!!! Cannot believe it !!! Beta is tomorrow... there is a pic of the test result on my blog... Will be back tomorrow with the Beta numbers, fingers crossed ladies!!

whooooooooooooo hooooooo megan!!!! i am so happy for you!!!

CONGRATULATIONS Megan, you & Kim must be thrilled.
    It's so good to see some LTTTC ladies finally getting their
    I got my BFP on our second chlomid / IUI as well!

Just wanted your advice ladies on whether I'm a worry freak?
    Can I still colour my hair, I have a horrendous amount of grey hair which I like to get coloured (just brown) every 6-7wks?

Can we paint our room, Dh is getting his plasma in a few weeks and NEEDS to paint the one wall, is this safe?
    I have a plan that I can stay at my mum & dad's for two nights but am I just being paranoid?

Jo - 27 (treated endo)
    Dh - 33
    TTC #1 since June 2005
    Second chlomid / IUI March 2007 -

Jo, i wouldnt colour my hair...especially not in the first trimester. Can you go for foils so the colour doesnt actually get absorbed into your skin? Or can you try natural colouring methods like Henna?

As for the painting...id stear clear as much as possible as well

Results are in girls!! Beta at 13 dpo is 90!! Progestrone is 70!! So everything is perfect, we are booked in for our U/S on the 16th April... Thank you so much for all your support and best wishes!! Will be starting a pregnancy journal soon!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Congratulations Jo & Megan and Kim! WoooOOOOooooHooooOOOOOoooo! I'm so glad you're finally here!

It's so good to see some LTTTCers graduate. Always gives me a lovely warm fuzzy feeling.

thats fantastic girls!!! how exciting

Fantastic Megan and Kim!!!

What wonderful news!

This is so great...2 weeks ago we had no new recruits in PALTTC and now it's abundant!

The more the merrier!!!

Here's wishing you guys a wonderful pregnancy...with lots of joy, excitement and peace!

Great news Megan and Kim....congrats!!!

I have 2nd ultrasound on Wednesday to see what's happening to T2...keep you posted.

Lulu

oh i forgot...don't suppose any of you ladies have checked with your doc if it's ok to have the flu needle while pg..??

Lulu

lulu: sorry i have no idea?

Great to see the new recruits as I will be leaving soon!

Lulu

There was a thread on the flu needle and pregnancy just last week...

I did a search and tried to link it to my post...but can't figure that one out...sorry!

So just do a search "flu needle" and you'll find it...

ok will check it out, thanks ladies..Lulu

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Exclamation Chris - Confused Egg News

tonight ladies I just heard from Chris - Confused Egg's DH

Chris had a series of strokes after the birth of William and has been in a medical coma since 21st February.She was transferred from John Hunter to a major Sydney Hospital. She is only just now waking up.
    He said one minute they were on cloud 9 - the next the biggest nightmare imagineable.

Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. I am hoping to go see her tomorrow - and find out more details. I will PM or email those that are interested rather than put it all public.

If you would like to leave messages for Chris- I started a new thread in MESSAGES FOR MEMBERS I will send/post them to her Dh.

Trish, this news is so sad ... after everything dear Chris has been through. I hope she continues to make a full recovery. I'm sure her little man will be her inspiration.

I'm sad about Chris but also happy for the lovely ladies in here who have recently achieved their dream. Congratulations to all of you on your pregnancies.

Love,

Mel and William

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast