Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ March 2007

Sush: Was Charlie born in Singapore? I had no idea!

Oh gosh, Junior WILL be an Aries! I thought he was a Taurus like me...but not with being born early..he will now be an Aries like Charlie and his Dad

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Oh sorry Danni, I'll explain better!

He was admitted into hospital when we visited Singapore in December with respiratory distress, and ended up staying 3 days. He was 8 months old at the time. Some holiday, eh? When he was discharged, we were pretty much confined to our hotel room until our flight 5 days later, so I had a lot of time to take photos! Lol!

He's since been hospitalised again here in Perth (about a month ago?) for the same reason and has now been diagnosed with asthma.

Oh gosh thats awful!!! But that smile would make any pain go away

Hey Keen

I can't wait til your name is on that list!!! That will be the best news ever!

Thanks for the warm welcome girls. We weren't going to worry about it but we caved and we had our second beta today, just to see how things were going, it would have been a long 3 weeks until the ultrasound without knowing what is going on in there!! The hcg was 450 and the pg was 78, so it just over quadrupled in 72hrs, so we think this will be a H&H pregnancy... Guess we will have to wait until 16/4 for the U/S to find out if there is more than one baby tho, its certainly possible!!

Hi Ladies,

Well scan number 2 showed that sadly T2 didnt make it. I am obviously sad...but pretty much knew a week ago. The good news is that T1 who was 6w3d at 7weeks gestation is now 8 at 8weeks..so I guess it all happens for a reason.
    Today was first antenatal appointment. I am 8.5weeks, 9 on Monday. He said all good, but wants to see me in 2 weeks to ensure that all ok with T1..so I am good with that.
    Hope you all have a lovely Easter...me..well I am off to Honolulu tonight for 8days of r & r...
    Oh - Monnie...I am currently due 5 November..
    Aloha...Lulu

Lulu: Im so sorry about bub2 But how generous to give life to its sibling.

HONOLULU!! you lucky duck. take it easy and have a ball

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Lulu,

I'm so sorry hun to hear about T2. I'm also equally happy to hear that T1 is doing so well. It's bittersweet, isn't it?

great looking belly Danni..

Hi
    Minniemouse I'm sorry about t2 hun. I'm pleased that t1 is doing well though. Enjoy your trip and try and relax if thats at all possible.

Danni what a great photo. I hope you are well.

Twomums thats great news with your b/t. I almost asked for a second b/t on Monday when I saw my gp but she put my mind at ease when she said all was sounding great when I told her about all my symptoms. So I have to say that I'm counting down the days til my scan on Monday

A big hello to everyone else. I hope you all have a great weekend.

Oh Minnie mouse...so sorry to hear about bub2...but thrilled to hear that bub1 is doing so well...that's fantastic news!

Enjoy Honolulu...WOWOWOWOWOW!!!

oh Lulu, sorry to hear bout T2, but good news on T1. Honolulu, wow, that sounds awesome, enjoy.

HI ladies... well Keen and I are back on track.. so keep those seats warm... Oh where is Jano.. I haven't seen her around lately... Gosh I am like a little lost puppy with her. Always wondering where she is!!! LOL...

Leis xx

When will you and Keen be at the end of your cycles approx?? Id love a clean swap of my seat

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

great news Leis

~Jane~ Guest

Just popping in very quickly to say Hi to eveyone, I see Leis has asked about me.

I am going to be making a real concerted effort to cut back my forum time for numerous reasons, one of which is a DH that thinks I have been spending too much time online.

So just wanted to let everyone know that I am still going well, posting infrequently and won't be around much.

Hope everyone is going well and congratulations to those who have recently joined the group.

Regards

Jane

sorry to hear that jane

Hope you find time to pop in when you can

Ooop Jano, probably my bad influence!!! Glad everything is ok though... see Jane, you disappear and I worry....

Dan we will start TTC again 'officially' on our o/s trip, however there will be no temping charting etc on hols.. just lots of holiday sex... then when i get back i will hit the herbs, OPKs and the likes....

love and hugs

leis x

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast