Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ March 2007

Oh Two Mums...so sorry to hear about your scan...let's hope that Friday is wonderful news! I can only imagine how hard this must feel at the moment...just to let you know that I'm really thinking of you both and wishing and praying that everything turns out marvellously...

Take care...

Danni Congratulations on the arrival of little Mason. I hope you are both doing well.

Megan and Kim Sorry that your scan didn't go too well yesterday. I'm sending you all the best vibes possible that all is ok and your little monkey is ok when you have your scan on Friday.

I have my 10 week ob appointment tomorrow. Has anyone got any advice on what to expect when I go there?
    My m/s seems to be getting better each day now, not so frequent or severe which is good. Still tired in the afternoons though.

I hope everyone is well and all those bubs are doing good too.

~Jane~ Guest

Megan - I hope everything is OK and that you guys beat the odds, will be thinking of you

Jo - I also died my hair, I am grey as well and was also told it was perfectly safe

Mako - not sure what happens at the 10 weeks appointment, we only had 8 week and 12 week

Hope everyone is well, looks like I am next in line to go. I will have a bit more time to come online now too as I am dropping back to part time at work, so hopefully I will be much less stressed and able to participate a bit more, I am still trying not to be a forum addict though LOL

OMG Jane so good to finally hear from you and i cant believe that you are next in line woohoo congrats

Hoping i will be joining you in 3 weeks

~Jane~ Guest

I hope you are here in 3 weeks too Lou, I will keep everything crossed for you

hi all.. wow jano.. next in line.. OMG.. that has just flown... hope everyone else is going well..

leis xx

We couldnt wait another day... we went into have the ultrasound and the baby was dead. Measuring 7mm, about 7 weeks 1 day. Kim is booked in to have the D&C today at 11.30. It must have died a day or so after the last scan, which showed everything to be normal. We are having the baby tested to see if there was a problem with the baby or if it was because of the Subchorinic Hematoma. We have been gearing ourselves up for the worst since Monday, so we are just kind of numb rather than hysterical at this stage...

~Jane~ Guest

Megan, I don't know what to say. You and Kim take care and we are thinking of you at this very difficult time.

Oh Two Mums

So so sorry to hear your news...my thoughts and heart goes out to you both.

I hope that you have some wonderful support around you at this most difficult time.

Take care chickies...

Sammi Jane Guest

Oh Megan, I'm so sorry. I don't know what to say... My heart goes out to you, I will be thinking of you both.

Look after yourselves through this difficult time.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Megan & KIm - I am so sorry for the loss of your baby

Megan and Kim,
    So sorry about your baby.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Kim and Megan,

I'm so sorry for the loss of your precious baby.

Megan, Kim... just so very sorry guys. :hugs: to you both

Megan and Kim, I am so very sorry to hear your news. I had really hoped things would work out differently for you.

Take care of yourselves at this difficult time.

megan:: i am so so so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Oh Megan - I am really sorry. Take care, I'm thinking of you and Kim.

Megan..I am so sorry for your loss.
    Please know, you and Kim have a lot of us thinking of you right now.
    My thoughts are with you..

Danni - congrats..I havent really been on since I got back so had to do some catch-up. So much for a planned caesar huh..? you must have gotten such a shock. I hope you're recovered, doing well and junior is letting you get some sleep.

Lulu

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast