Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ March 2007

Hey Sam

So thrilled to have you in PALTTC...welcome!!!

Hope the morning sickness eases off...

Take care!

2 weeks to go!

Welcome SJ, yay, isnt it a wonderful feeling to join these girls!!!

Hey Danni tomorrow is 13 days to go!! HeHe, we need a countdown ticker for these two weeks!! Hope you are feeling good and getting time in with hubby!!

Nothing has changed in our camp, Kim hasn't been too bad with the morning sickness so far, first night she threw up, second night she felt a bit queasy and last night she just went to bed early and slept through it...so all in all not too bad.

I changed my ticker just for you Megan!!

Yaye Danni.. can't wait for the birth annoucement who is posting for you?

Whoever gets online first! Lol
    there will be a few bb members getting a text to watch out for it on Friday 20th April around lunch time

Ooh how exciting Danni.

Hi Girls

Sorry i've been a bit quiet the last few days, Kim has had a little brown spotting and so i freaked out and we went up to the hospital last night and we had an U/S and she has a small subchroionic heamatoma (blood clot) between the placenta and the wall of the uterus. They said that it could go either way, but that it is very common. Basically it is the implantation bleed that didnt come out at the time, and is trying to come out now.

HCG was 14000 and the fetal pole measured 5w4d which is only a day behind our dates so maybe she just implanted a day later than we thought and they managed to get a trace on the heartbeat of 106 bpm, although only once, but we could visually see the little heart flicker and the baby is only 2.2mm long!! Amazing!!

So Kim is at home in bed and not doing anything for the next week until we go for another ultrasound and HCG on the 16th. Keep us in your prayers.

Will be sending you all the positive sticky vibes I can Megan and Kim... Kim, you rest up sweetie... and hope you get the good news you are after at your next scan.

You guys are definitely in my prayers...Praying for a wonderful result

Hi ladies i dont often post in here but hope to very soon!! But i do always check in on you all - Just want to post and let you know that my thoughts and prayer are with you both Megan and Kim xx

Keep growing thoses lovely bellys girls, you all give me hope

Hope you can fill my seat soon Loula!

~Jane~ Guest

Megan - thinking of you and Kim, I hope everything is going well

Big hi to everyone, not long now Danni

Hi everyone,

It seems to be AGES since I posted here...been so busy with work and stuff that time is just flying.

There have been heaps of new members join since I was last on, which is great!

Mostly I wanted to make sure I caught Danni before the big day - good luck hunny...not long now! It seems like just yesterday that we were in the Clomid thread together, so I just can't believe where we're at today!

Also, I'm sending heaps of sticky vibes to Megan and Kim. Hang in there girls, I really hope for good news soon.

Hi and best wishes to everyone else.

XXXX

Hey Allie!! Havent seen you around for ages! Hope you're going well too

Megan and Kim- Just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you and that you'll be in my prayers. Rest up Kim.

6 weeks today!!! Only one more week until the next ultrasound and HCG.

Thankyou everyone, your prayers are really working!! This morning Kim had a bit more brown gunk come out when she was (sorry TMI) straining to go to the toilet...but ever since then no sign of anything. Dont worry i am stalking her everytime she goes to the toilet!! I told her nothing is sacred anymore LOL. It could be a busted blood vessel when the placenta was forming and attaching to the uterine wall, its all old blood and thats a very good sign. Absolutely no red blood at all and really, it is only when she wipes. But will keep you all updated for sure! Thanks again everyone...

Hey Danni, love the countdown ticker....ooohhhh my god it is flicking over fast!!!

so glad to hear it!! These first few weeks of pregnancy sure are the hardest!! Each day drags and the constant worrying....

then you get to where I am and each day is flying by...your ticker is ticking out of control and you dont know what to do with yourself!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast