Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ March 2007

Hoping for the best for u Megan & Kim, positive vibes.

Danni, hope ur getting some rest b4 ur littlun arrives. Less than 2 wks, yay, bet ur crossin those days of ur calendar.

OMG Allie, look how far u r along, long time no see & then whammo, ur already past 30wks.

Hi to all you preggie bellies out there
    I hope you've all had a great easter break. Dh and I went away for a few days which was nice.
    I can totally relate to everyone about being bloated and the m/s. I find that i'm eating about every 3 hours and if I don't I feel really yuk!! I have my 1st visit with my ob next Wednesday.
    Good luck to everyone going for scans in the next week or so.

Hi all,
    Just thought I better pop in & say g'day before you thought I had gone awol!

Megan & Kim - all the best to you both, sending you heaps of positive vibes.

Danni - wow not long now.
    How exciting for you & dh, how is he coping with it all?

Mako - sorry to hear you're having m/s too, isn't it just awful.
    For me I am having to eat every hour, at this rate I'm going to be a big fat whale but if I don't eat I am way worse.

So as you guys can probably tell I am still suffering from m/s that seems to last most of the day.
    I am just praying that it will only last for the first trimester!

Told all our close family over easter & they are so excited & it's already turned into 'WE are having a baby' not just me & dh.
    What a wonderful feeling it is to make so many people happy.

The only bad thing was dh painted our theatre & even though I stayed at my parents for two nights I could still smell it when we went home & I have been so worried ever since, I hope I'm just being over paranoid for nothing.
    Dh said he couldn't even smell it but with my pg nose of course I could smell it.

Jo - 27 (treated endo)
    Dh - 34
    TTC #1 since June 2005
    Second clomid / IUI March 2007 -

Hey Girls

So far so good, Kim has had a couple of brown streaks in discharge, but otherwise all is well. We went in to see our Dr yesterday and he did another ultrasound and he said the baby is happy as larry in there and we saw the heartbeat again and the baby had little arm buds this time!! He said that if we hadnt told him that there was a hematoma on sunday he wouldnt have even known. He said there is no active bleeding so it is just the old blood from the original bleed working its way out a little at a time. So all good news!! We are still going in on monday for another ultrasound just for the 7 week scan and to do a trace on the heartbeat to see how many BPM etc etc but otherwise he said that the fact that we can see a heartbeat clearly, that there is a nice round yolk sac present and that the gestational sac is nice and round, he is positive everything is going to be ok!! Thank you all so much for your prayers and positive vibes going out to us, i truely believe it made a difference!

Megan, thats fantastic!!!

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

great news Megan

Sammi Jane Guest

Megan, I'm so pleased to hear that everything is going well. It must be a huge relief to you both. It would have been wonderful to see the heartbeat - I can't wait!!

Jo, how exciting to tell family, I can't wait!! We're going to wait till after our scan next Friday and then tell our parents. They will be so excited - it must make it feel even more exciting for you?!

I'm like everyone else, feeling very nauseous and bloated. I've also been sick with the flu for the last week. That with the m/s, I just feel terrible!!! I'm so snotty, it's horrible. And I'm so tired, which I'm not sure if it's from the flu or pg. I can't wait to shake this flu so at least I'm only dealing with one thing... m/s is so hard - I'm totally off all foods that I usually like and just feel hungry but sick all the time... I hope it's over soon!!!

I hope everyone else feels better soon too.

I really dont miss that m/s at all girls...but I do promise you it will go soon! Hang in there

Glad to hear that all is well with the bub Megan! Enjoy your scan next week.

Yay Megan, I'm so glad things are going well for you and Kim.

It is good to be back in this thread. I have recently acquired a new-ish laptop (actually a hand-my-down from DH) which is so much more reliable than my old machine. So I should be able to keep up more regularly now.

Things are OK with me but I'm finding I get quite tired now. I'm working until the end of April, maybe a bit longer, and wondering just how I'll go. Fortunately mine is mostly a sedentary job, which suits me very well ATM!

Hope everyone else is travelling well.

Just popping in to report that everything is AOK still....hehehehehe, next U/S is on Monday..yay!

OOOHHHH not long to go now Danni!! Single figures!!!!

Great news TwoMums...Monday is only two days away too...

Hey Allie...32 weeks, hey? That means your next after Danni, doesn't it?

I'm doing well...feeling the baby kicking so much more now...think I had my first BH the other day...a little scary at first (I didn't know what was happening), but it settled pretty quickly...

Hope everyone else is doing well...

hey everyone...im still bouncing around! I actually feel great. I cant believe only 5....yes FIVE days to go

Not good news girls, the babys heart beat has slowed right down and doctor gave us a 70/30 chance... we go back for an ultrasound again on friday...but the baby hadnt grown and even we could see the heart had slowed... from 106 beat per minute at 6 weeks to around 60 bpm now. Most pregnancys do not go on from this stage.

Sammi Jane Guest

I'm so sorry Megan. I wish there was something I could say to help. I know this week will be difficult for you & Kim, try to look after yourselves, and be positive. I hope you get good news on Friday. Lots of hugs to you.

I'm really struggling with m/s. I can't think of anything I feel like eating and I'm exhausted all the time... I just feel sick. Anyone have any recommendations to help?

Danni - wow, how exciting for you... it's almost here!!!! Keep us posted.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

SJ, there's been a small development with Danni. Check out the news here.

Megan, I am so sorry to hear about your little one's HB slowing. I am praying for a miracle for you and Kim.

Me too Monnie, had them at 19wks with Holly too At least u know what they r now, so long as they dont come 5mins apart regularly.

Ooh Danni, the big count down, lovely belly pic too BTW. Ooh, ok i take that back, congrats.

Oh no Sammi, will hopefully subside b4 end of 1st tri for u.

Megan/Kim, sorry to hear that, hope bub can hang in there.

Megan & Kim - so sorry to hear of your news today, I am praying & sending millions of positive vibes your way that your little bub can hang in there.

Sammi Jane - I am in the same boat as you with the m/s.
    I am constantly starving but don't actually want to eat anything but then I feel worse if I don't.
    I have tried so many different food things but unfortunately what works one day may not work the next.
    I have just started trying sea bands & they are helping a little & even a little is good enough for me.
    I can totally sympathise with you!

Danni - I can't believe you have had your baby already!
    Mason is georgeous!

Well I had my first u/s today & luckily everything looks good, saw the little heartbeat which was amazing & we are told it is 2.1cm (huge I know, lol).
    How can something this little be causing so much sickness!!!

Dr did say that because I'm not actually vomiting I should be feeling better in a few weeks time, I am definately holding him to that one.

In case anyones wondering he said yes you can colour your hair, thankfully because my grey hairs are getting harder to cover up!

Will be having a second u/s at 12 weeks so that is only 3.5 weeks away.

Jo - 27 (treated endo)
    Dh - 34
    TTC #1 since June 2005
    Second chlomid / IUI March 2007 -
    EDD - 22nd November

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast