Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ May 2006

Sushee - Great Sleep!!!!!!!! Do you feel good for it?? It makes it soooo much easier to function during the day if you manage to get a decent night sleep. Re the 14th, they have now changed it to the 9th!!!! My b'day is on the 12th so I'm obviously in good co. with Zaki just a couple of days later. Are you all organised for the christening??

My DD has her first communion on the 10/6 which is a bit sad as I will obviously be in hospital and not able to go. She doesn't seem to mind at all though, she's just sooo excited about having a new brother or sister. She has both sets of Grandparents lined up to go, so it won't be a lonely affair.

Alicia xx

tiggy Guest

Sushee & Ali, snap!!! The 14th of June is my big twins' birthday...they are turning 10 :eek:

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

I had another u/s today and boys are well - T1 is approx. 1920gm and T2 1415g so he is a lot littler but still in normal range.Both are still breech and I am measuring 43weeks :eek: . They will book my c/s after next app. in two weeks for either 37wks Tuesday 11th July or 38wks 18th July - I told OB I prefer 37wks - he said maybe especially if little twin is still not growing as fast.

He also said I can be awake - spinal and that twins usually get a single room - because no one wants to share with them Still he said I might go earlier but for their sake 37 wks is fine by me - I have waited a long time for them another 6wk5days is no worries.He said though if I went into labour now they wouldn't stop it :eek: but they were better off in for a few more weeks.

I haven't *touches wood* yet had any swelling. I am very tired by nighttime and I have a wicked back ache but not too painful. Just starting to get heartburn/reflux again I think.

tiggy Guest

Oh Trish!
    That is all good news!
    I'm so happy for you, can't wait to meet these little guys.
    Good sizes too, for 30week twinnies! Keep eating! 43 weeks!!!! Did your doc discuss steroids? With a measurement like that, he might be right, you might meet them earlier!!! You must be all belly!!

Hugs to you and your precious boys.

Sal Guest

Trish, *wow* and *yay* all at once for you! How exciting. let's hope your boys are much more comfy in your 43w belly than coming into the world for a while yet

Trish - wow you're doing so well honey!!!! Your little guys are roaring along aren't they? Are you having trouble getting your knickers on yet? I remember just before my sister had her 4.5kg baby she had to get her DH to dress her in the morning as her belly was enormous. You must have a good ledge to rest your cuppa on now. Give those boys a little pat for me and put your feet up.
    Last edited by humphrey; May 25th, 2006 at 07:25 PM.

Sal - so do I - at least another 4-5wks anyway - he told me a few weeks ago 34wks was good to get to.

Justine - yay for 30weeks for you too - LOL - I can almost rest a small dinner plate (and I do sometimes) on my ledge -pretty much all out the front. Though I still have people say I don't look that big.

DH has helped me a few times but we have 4 poster bed with a good rail I lean on most of time.

Tiff - no - not yet but the registrar was one who measured me -then Prof came in at the end.

skyelar Guest

Ohh how exciting Trish! Can't believe your little guys will be here in less than 2 months. It will be so lonely here without you, please promise that between bouncing bubbas on your knee you will check up on us waddlers in here

Try and keep me away Skye - I am so excited waiting for all of us to be holding our babies

Trish,
    It is so fantastic to see you feeling happy and healthy and your little bubbas growing and you will get to meet them so soon. Good luck and try to get some rest.

I've been busy at work and had training etcetc......all is well with me just bl**dy constipated!!!!!!

Ali-0MG you are sooo close, woohoo. I hear that GD clears straight after birth gl with that.

Justine - wow 30 weeks. I love the "business end" of pg so so exciting.

Trish - woohooo you are doing so great for a twin pg especially, good on you.

Hello to everybody else. Once I clear my emails and do some damage control I'll come back.

Pssst DD turned 4 yesterday and there is a big party tomorrow at our house for her - oh how they grow up hey!
    Last edited by Magic; May 26th, 2006 at 11:12 AM.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Anney,

how excellent to see you! And to see your ticker! Woohoo on having two embies on board!

I got 11 hours of sleep last night! 8.30am - 10.30am, then 10.45pm- 3.45am, then 4am - 8am! I feel like a million bucks! Almost negates Charlie peeing all over me at 8am, then after I changed my T-shirt, puking on me! Lol!

Is this right? Do we only have one person in here in their first half of pg? Is everyone else now over 20 weeks? OMG how quickly did that go?

Wow Trish - cant believe it is so close to your little men coming into the world! So exciting...

Hope all you big bellies are doing well, enjoying it, fighting the anxiety and looking forward to holding your sweet babies! YAYE!

Hello lovely ladies,

Just a quickie to let you know I'm back. I will be in to post personals a bit later when I have caught up on all the news. DH has finally fixed the computer ... thank God.

William is doing well. He is now over 5 kilos and already into 00s as of a week or so ago. He is smiling and laughing (mostly in his sleep) and generally going ahead in leaps and bounds. I am a bit sleep deprived but doing okay too.

Hope you've all been well and I'll be back later to catch up.

Love,

Mel

Hi Girls

Mel - Great to have you back. William must be doing really well, that's fantastic. OO's already, yikes, I have a heap of NB & 000's thinking bubs would be wearing them for at least 3 mths..............guess I will need to do more shopping after all. I think I will wait until bubs is born though, so I can actually buy a colour.

I had my scan yesterday at one day off 36 weeks and bubs is weighing 3.3kg already, which is a pretty good size. They said that if I went to full term it would be well over 9lb and as I am delivering at 38 weeks, it'll be around 3.8kg. Got a DVD of the scan again but it is pretty ordinary, can't really see much at all.

I started jabbing myself today (insulin), brings back memories of the old stim cycles, but this time I obviously can't do it in my tummy. I do it into my thigh, isn't bad at all, plenty of padding....LOL!!!!

ONLY 13 SLEEPS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone is really well & I'll try to be back tomorrow to chat more.

Love to all

Alicia xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi everyone
    Yes Sushee I am the only one in 1st tri... Need to go rustle up some grads in LTTTC&AC nad LTAC!!! There seems to be a bit of action in there so hopefully

Ali and Trish getting sooooooo close!!! With Justine not far behind.

to DD Sheree!!

Great to see you Melbo wow Willmartin is going greatguns!!

Yaye on the good sleep Sushee. Here's hoping it stays that way!!

to everyone else

As for me I am hanging out for my next ob appt on 8th June to get some more clarification of tiny being there. Roll on those kicks!!!

OOoohhhh Ali - I cant believe how close it is for you!! Yaye! Cant wait to hear all about it

Shez - Im sure everything will be going really well with Tiny, sweetheart. But to you anyways.

Edited to add... Is it just me or has there been a lack of people graduating to this forum of late...? Think might be due for some!

Hi Keen!!!!!!!! Yep, it's well and truly your time to come & take a seat. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast