Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ November/December '05

Hmmm, anyone live nearby & know the hospital #, maybe could just enquire if there's a Gabbie's in the maternity ward... hehe.

Ooooh still nothing from Gab!!

Why didn't someone get her to SMS them... I am soooo impatient! Hope all is well with you all Gab

Tanya

Sal Guest

Just 22 days before Ivy and Noah make their appearance

Gees, one of use should have arranged to be in SMS contact with Gab or her DH! D'oh! #-o Surely she's had Munchy by now and is relaxing in hosp...let's see, we last heard from her Sunday and she was feeling 'restless', and now it's Thursday...so we should hear something pretty soon, surely?!?!? The suspense!!!

What news from anyone else? Trish - you got a date for the u/s yet? Jo, you heard from your hosp yet? Shazz, did you see your Obs about your symptoms?

I'm spending today doing loads of cloth nappies and baby clothes, in preparation for packing them into bub's chest of drawers. Yesterday I went and bought all the essentials, so now I'm officially 'ready' for bub. At the antenatal class on Tuesday we saw a newborn having it's first bath and he was the cutest baby ever. His mother actually turned up to see a midwife because she was feeling some pains, and when the midwife went out of the room to get some monitoring equipment to see if she was having contractions and also to monitor the baby's heartrate, she felt the urge to push and had him alone in the room just with her partner there!! Now if we could all have a birth like that one, hey?!?!

Sal Guest

oops, I meant Shell, not Shazz, re the symptoms (can't seem to edit my post)....preg brain, what can I say 8-[

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Sal-wow 33 weeks -

my u/sound is 2 weeks Thurs Dec 15th - now it seems like another 2 week wait but a good one

I think Gabby must have had :boy: by now -wonder what she called him

Sal, my next obgyn aptmt is 12/12, so I'll ask him my questions then & get a quick u/sound to see if he can determine that bubby really is a girl (if bubby co-operates this time that is). Also, have another question for him: I've been getting these strange sensations at night, only like once or twice when I'm in bed & awake, belly feels like bubs is rolling over, however whole lower abdomen goes hard, then after bout 10secs, it's soft again. 1 of the girls in the april thread beat me to the question & myself & another girl said we are having the same thing. 1 lady called them BH, body preparing itself for labour, wow, this early? I was thinking it was expanding/contracting uterus trying to stretch to make more room in there for bubby.

Trish, excellent, not long to wait now. Hmmm, so looking good so far for a 4th set of twinnies.

Yep, the suspense is killin me too.
    1) Gabbie being due 29/11 & last BB contact being 27/11.
    2) work colleagues wife being due 3/12, was induced this morning, waiting to hear. (gel on cervix last night & gel on belly this morning)

How r we gonna be for our own? hehe :-)

Yep, c what u mean by not being able to edit a post Sal. I jsut tried to too, twice. Even posting freezes after 30% complete, but if exit re-open thread, the new post is there. Same thing happens for edit's, however it doesn't edit.

Ok, I was just gonna add this to my 2) above:
    2) ...Their baby girl's growth has been slow, hence why they jiggled her cervix last week, to bring on labour early, but didn't work, so inducing today. They expect her to weigh around 4.5lbs & be in a humidicrib for 10days.

Well no more suspence on:
    2) work colleague: wife had a baby girl, 5lb 10oz (so over the guestimated 4.5lb & therefore no need for the humidicrib luckily), induced 1:30am, born just before 2pm. Same hospital as were Tiff is hope ur doin well Tiff.

Still no word from Gab... *sigh*

Tanya

Gab is well and so is our boy (Tomas Hector) Born Monday night 6.30pm

He was 4.175kg or 9lb something. We are both tired -- mainly from baby gazing. Gab will be home tomorrow and no doubt tell you all the secrets women business then, including the pics.

Gab said to tell you he is the cutest baby on the ward.

DH

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

congratulations Gabby & DH on the safe arrival of Tomas Hector
    welcome to the wonderful world Tomas
    :happy4u:

Just popping in to say congratulations Gabby!!! I've put an announcement in the Birth Announcements forum for you.

Yeah Gabby!!!!!!!!!! :happybday: and welcome to the world Tomas!! Congrats to you both....

WAHOO!!!!! Yay Gaby and big hello to gorgeous Tomas. Can't wait to hear the details! And see the piccies!

Yay to Gab and Gab's DH!

Thanks so much DH for letting us know

Gab said to tell you he is the cutest baby on the ward.
    Of course he is \/

Yay, Gab! Congratulations to you and DH!

I knew we would hear the minute our backs were turned ... =)

Well done Gab and DH and welcome Mr Tomas!! :smt041

Yayayayay!! Congratulations Gab and DH (bout time you got him to post Gab, we've all been dying of suspence ) 9lb 2oz... just what you thought he would be... awwww Can't wait for you to give us more details

Tanya

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast