Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ October 2006

Anyone heard from Chris???

Hi!!!
    YAY!! I'm finally out of the TTC threads and into preg threads...so exciting!!!It feels a bit surreal actually...now my feet are slowly coming back down to earth its all a bit scary??? But we are thrilled to bits!!
    Hope everyone is having a great day!
    Belated b'day wishes for Keen...hope you had a fabulous day and were spoilt!!!

Ali, email me over your details so we can make your move official
    [email protected]

Welcome Ali!!! Isnt this move amazing? Im still floating around cloud nine and im almost 12 weeks!!

Congrats again sweetheart, it makes it feel so special knowing there are others out there who finally received a miracle too

confusedegg Guest

Hi Ladies

KEEN: Oh (smacking my hand) sorry i should have popped in on Tuesday, i so hope you had a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY on Tuesday.

Look what happens when you leave for few days and there is more recruits and that is what we love to see.

ME: I am doing well thanks for anyone asking for me. Had scan just on cervix and it is closed and 3cm. I have another scan on Monday. When had scan i forgot (LOL-Preg Brain) to ask what the flavour of bubs is... I guess i will have to be patient and wait till Monday...

SHEZ: how are you going matey? good to see your ticker marching along nicely there.

TRISH: Hope all is well with you and little gorgeous ones.

Chris I'm so pleased everything went well yesterday.
    I am well. Finding my bones are a little unwilling to cooperate sometimes but otherwise well. I can't believe how my ticker is marching along either!! I am very much looking forward to finishing work which is in 4 weeks tomorrow!!
    It is great to see the new recruits!! Bring on more!!!
    Love and belly rubs to all!!

Ooh I love the fact we have more people in here now! I'd love it if all the girls from LTTTC and LTAC could come in here now!

Chris - glad the scan went well. Let us know if you find out what flavour you are having.

Danni - what day is your scan.

Ali - welcome

Hi everyone else! Especially our previous members - I miss hearing from you guys. It's so nice to see you pop in for a chat - thanks Melbo.

I wonder how our September mums are?

kar: my scan is on monday 23rd october! I cant wait

confusedegg Guest

SHEZ: Thank you and i am pleased also things went well.. You will be around 32 weeks when you finish work and it wouldnt suprise me you will hanging to finish even well before this time... I envy people who can work up till late in their preg.

KAR: I will get my DH to remember to ask for me when we go on Monday (some how i dont think i will have to remind him LOL - he wants to know also). I will let you know when i find out.

DANNI: All the best with your 13 week scan on 23rd and sure all will be ok. Keep us posted.

Ooh it's quiet in here....

We just had aircon installed this morning.... I can't believe how happy that makes me! (DH and I both work from home and have spent many a stinking hot day working at our desks dripping with sweat coz it's 30 degrees inside... But not this year!!!)

Hi girls,

I'm wondering if I can join in this thread. I've recently graduated from LT TTC (but still can't believe it) and feel so excited and nervous and happy and sometimes just plain odd...but I have no real pregnancy symptoms (other than emotional confusion) so I guess I'm probably doing OK!

I know some people in here already (Hi Danni, Hi Ali ), but not everybody.

Kar, we got aircon in our house last summer and now I cannot work out why we didn't get it years ago. I LOVE it, it makes hot humid Sydney summers bearable!

Look forward to chatting with you all.

Yaaay Allie, just send me an email when you're ready to be added into the intro post

Welcome Allie - congratulations on your pg.

confusedegg Guest

Welcome and congrats on your preg Allie. Heres to happy & healthy almost 8 months.

Kar, i so can relate to what you are saying.. todays heat wave was shocker, it says on foxnews that it was 34 but it definately felt hotter.. DH has gone to work until 5am so he doesnt have to worry about sleeping until he gets home.. i am so dam hot i have put aircon on until i go to bed or until bedroom is cool.

skyelar Guest

Hi gals *waves madly*
    OMG I feel so neglectful I haven't been on line in ages so I thought I better pop in & see whats doing in here!
    Welcome to the new recruits, very happy for you guys hope you have a great pregnancy!

It is very surreal to be at home with baby Asha, she is an absolute delight! Being a Mummy to 2 lil girls is fabulous! Bailea dotes on her sister like crazy (a little too much at times :eek

There are some pics up on my website, she is sooo tiny..but a hungry little hippo so I better rush off I can hear her wanting me to get the milk bar out AGAIN!!!

xoxo

lea: you need to change ya ticker

Welcome Allie!! I have been waiting for you

Kar: congrats on the air con! I cant live without it either.

to everyone else. Feeling a bit yucky again today, but otherwise LOVING the fact that I heard bubs HB on the doppler this morning!! And loving the fact that in 2 more sleeps I will be 12 weeks

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Lea - Asha is gorgeous and LOL I call them the milk bar too - can't wait to meet her. Need a few more pics though your belly pics of her hiding inside are cute too.

The weather is so hot - hope everyone is relaxing in air conditioning or a pool if you are lucky enough - not me but will hop into the bath later tonight

Hi everyone. Yeah on nearly 12weeks Danni!! How xciting.
    Asha is gorgeous Lea glad to hear everything is going well. I am just continuing my countdown to finishing work. I will have to go now and try and put a website together so you can see belly shots and the nursery.
    Love and belly rubs xoxo

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast