Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ October 2006

Hi girls, thanks for the welcome. It seems so surreal to actually be here. Years of no progress and than, bingo, it's all happening, it's just amazing!

Hi Danni, it's good to catch up with you here! Congrats on making nearly 12 weeks, I am so looking forward to getting safely to that point.

Skyelar, your little bub looks gorgeous, you must be so pleased! And I love the pictures of her excited sisters too.

Sarah, thanks, I will send you info for the front page...when I have finally got my head around some of the details LOL!

Have a good evening all. I'm suffering one of those weird waves of tiredness and might end up in bed pretty early tonight.

XX

LOL Allie, can't wait

confusedegg Guest

Hi ladies hope we are all well.

Hoping you are all able to keep your bubbas cool down in the heat, i was flat out on Friday night and yesterday to keep cool, but today is just fab considering it is a very overcast day. I can say i definatley got more than my fair share of vitamins from the sun.

Having morphology tomorrow, blood test in morning and scan in afternoon. Wont get results for 1-2 weeks.. That i have to say is a weird set up. The Newcastle Ultrasound For Women take blood 1 week prior then have scan and give results there and then when you done your scan.. its gonna be torture. I might even remember to ask about flavour.
    Last edited by confusedegg; October 15th, 2006 at 02:26 PM.

Hi Allie!!
    So great to see another one of us LTTTC gals over here!! It's a fabulous feeling- a BIG congratulations!!

Confused egg- goodluck with your morphology test tomorrow...hope the wait is not too hard!!

Danni- nearly 12 weeks- wow I can't wait til I am there!!

Did anyone watch RPA on Thursday night? There is a woman preg with twins thru IVF. She had a 5 day blastocyst transfered (only one emby) and it ended up dividing to become twins!! I tell you my anxiety levels increased after watching that. Does anyone know if your hcg levels can indicate multiple births at the early stages of pregnancy? When I had my hcg results the IVF nurse said she had to check to c if I only had 1 emby transferred??? Twins run in both my family and DH's in the same generation...scary!!!

Hope everyone has cooled down today...I love my a/c!!!
    Have a great week everyone!! My first day back tomorrow after 2 wks hol...hope I survive!!

confusedegg Guest

Ali

I had high HCG levels when i fell preg with twins last year and HCG was monitored every 2-3 days and readings had more than doubled in this time.

Are you concerned that you may be carrying multiples, your obstrician should be able to see around 7-8 weeks how many sacs there are.

Yes high HCG can indicate multiples, but not always means multiples.

It brought tears to my eyes when i seen RPA with the twins, i didnt have TTS, but then again no one is lucky when they have misfortune of having problems/loosing either one or more babies. Hope this lady has a happy endingwith her bubs.

Ali where in Newcastle are you?
    Last edited by confusedegg; October 15th, 2006 at 09:48 PM.

Ali
    Chris is right. High HCG can mean twins but not always. I had quite high HCG and am having a singleton.

Chris
    Goodluck with your morph scan and bt today. I didn't actually have a bt for my 19weeker. But for my 13 weeker my ob was absolutely insistent that the scan and the bt are done on the same day and the ultrasound place also makes it a policy that they have to be done on the same day. Appparently it is more accurate. But agree it is more excruciating waiting-wise.

Hi everyone else

howdy partners!!! I am here, I am 12 weeks and Junior has an audible heart beat on my doppler

I feel awful (still!) but who cares

Hope everyone is well

Congrats Danni
    You are in much safer land now! That is brilliant news! Woohoo on being able to hear Junior. Not long now til the ms disappears too.

Kar, hope it doesn't get too bad. Lets hope bub decides to reveal all soon. Hope ur new phone is working much better. WTG on the a/c.

Shezz, surely ob would've mentioned if there was a problem, probably just routine. Hmm if only I'd had one then they would've known Holly was breech.

Lea, she's a cutey, yikes on the infection though but glad your all well now. Well you wanted a little bub this time & got one, hehe.

Happy belated b'day Chris & Keen.

Chris my BH started at 19wks too. Good luck for your u/sound today (my b'day too, hehe, anniv was 11th)

Linda congrats on ur 2nd tri & a great scan, yay.

New recruits, yay, huge congrats & welcome Belinda, Jade, Ali & Allie.

Yeah Ali, elevated HCG can suggest twins but not always, mine quadrupled at first but was only 1, hehe. Identical twins aren't hereditory, only fraternal, as it's the ability to release more than 1 egg at a time that is hereditory.

Danni, that's awesome, makes it seem all the more real huh!!!

Hope ur all travelling well.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Chris - checking in to see how you went today ? what BT were you having ?

* Happy RPA spoiler *

The babies both survive they were in a multiple group on another forum - Alision was 2 weeks ahead of me (due mid July -born 21st April [email protected] 27 1.2wks. I followed them through a short time but was since been busy - so I checked Thursday night and they are both home.The bigger girl Audrey is as big as my guys the little twin Ashlea is tiny still and was hospital for 4.5 months - though Ashlea has kidney problems and will need atransplant in the future maybe 2 - 4 yrs maybe 5-10yrs I can PM you the link if you want to know more and see the pics.I still cried reading they were okay.Might have a few development issues but fairing well

I had my scan and BT the same day - the next day they ring you back with results.

Great News Dannii !

Hi Girls

Sorry I have been MIA have just started a new job and can't really get online and I am just knackered at night. Got my second blood tests results today and they are 4810 last monday they were 793 they have more than doubled.........just maybe there are 2 in there!!!!!

Jade

Thanks guys on your advice!! It doesn't really worry me if I am having twins but there's always that slight and short lived panic I guess...3 weeks to wait until I wil know more!

Confused egg- I am in Cameron Park...Where abouts in Newcastle are u?

Dani- How exciting being able to hear Juniors heart beat- I can't wait till I'm at that stage!!

Hi to everyone else hope you are all travelling well. My first day back today was a bit of a rude shock to the system and now I'm exhausted!! Take care.

Hi girls,

This might seem like a silly q, but when is it that your pants start to feel too tight? Today I was so uncomfortable and couldn't work out why for ages (OK, so I'm not real smart :eek, but finally I realised the waistband in my trousers was just much tighter than it was last week. I'm only 7 weeks ... isn't this a tad ridiculous?? Maybe it's all in my head...but somehow I don't think so.

confusedegg Guest

Hi ladies

quick posts to let you know my flavour is BLUE. Placenta is anterior at front hence reason for not feeling baby movement yet,

Be back soon,

hope every one doing well.

Yay Chris on finding out about your little man....

Allie - I was bloated at 7 weeks (it's the increasing progesterone levels for memory) and had that uterine sensation so strongly that I couldn't bear anything tight around my waist. I dug out all my fatty clothes (lost 14kg before conceiving) and got back into them.

Ali - nice numbers!

Jade - LOL on the tiredness at night. I was in nigh-nigh land by 8pm most nights during first trimester....

Shell and Trish - lovely to see you.... keep popping in! And now I'm back on the old phone - no more dramas.

Danni - mwa! hope that makes your m/s more bearable. and what colour did you predict for Chris???

tiggy Guest

Chris,
    Congrats on your little blue bundle!!

chris congrats!!!

Ummmm I forget Kar!! haha i dont remember,...lets say I guess BLUE for chris

Yaye on a blue bundle Chris!!! I can't remember what I predicted either.
    I am struggling with work now. Very ready to finish only 17 shifts to go.
    Antenatal classes start on thursday looking forward to that!
    Love and belly rubs to all and ditto on all the advice, sorry I don't have anything extra to add everyone else beat me to it!!!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast