Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After LT TTC ~ August 2006 #2

Funny you should ask Sal. I was in a shop today looking at baby jewelery for a friends baby's 1st birthday and the shopgirl asked "when are you due?" and when I said December she said "oh is it twins!!". I was big pre pg and now I have a real pg shape and apparently bub is tall with long limbs and I'm 5"1' so I don't really have anywhere to go but out!!

Hellllooooo Laddiiiiessss

Tiff - very cute pic on your ticker

tiggy Guest

AWWWW thanks, Sheree!
    Not long for you now, hun...

Yep the pg train is about to pull in.......woohoo.......

I'm also very excited that NO MORE IVF for me.......whoopppeeeee......man we might even save some money next year....how bizarre!!!

tiggy Guest

yeah, my journey is over too. it's strange in a way.
    Looking forward to meeting your boy!!

Sal Guest

Shez, LOL at being asked about twins! I'm not svelte by a looooong way, but for some reason no one really noticed that I was pg - I was only asked when I was about 37w by a shopkeeper. I put it down to having boobs that became ENORMOUS during pg...I couldn't wait until my belly pushed out further than my bust...didn't happen until 33w!!!

Wow Sheree, it's amazing to think of how much you must have spent in order to get your two miracles. Do you know approx how much it has cost you over the years?

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

mine is over too but happy with

tiggy Guest

Oh Trish,
    I wasn't sure with you, if it was over or not.

yes I had my other tube clipped or whatevered (?) when I had c/s - I hope they did it - only IVF .I know how blessed I am with my four children - that will do !

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all well. We went for our early scan today to confirm that it wasn't an etopic pregnancy which it wasn't thankfully. She said all looked normal. It was pretty amazing to see the heartbeat already.

I had a spot of blood earlier this week so miss Paranoid here got another blood test and bothered my obstetrician again. He said that it can be quite normal but just to take it easy. He said that my hormone results were 50 000 which was a good level. Sometimes I feel like a hypercondriac. I think my husband thinks this is going to be a very long pregnancy if every week something else is going to bother me. Hopefully that is not the case.

I will get a ticker soon, I just need to find some time to figure how to do it.

Linda

Sal Guest

Linda, great news! No you are not a hypochondriac, just understandably worried when you see spotting.

Actually today I had a scare, I had spotting again (had it a week ago) but this time with lots of cramps, felt sure AF was coming. So had an u/s done. Bub is just fine and in fact my dates were wrong, I am futher along than I thought (YAY). I had to have the NT done today, if I'd waited til next Saturday like planned it might have been too late. So I am on top of the world today!

great news on scans Linda, Sal & Chris

tiggy Guest

Girls that is all such good news and I am so happy for all of you. Bring on the bubbas!!!!

YAYE KAR!! You have reached 13 weeks!! WooHoo! Hey, anytime is a good time to celebrate ! Would love to see a pic of that belly of yours...

Chris - hope the scan went all well.

Shez - sounds as though your belly is well and truly going off! Thats great!

To think of what you said Sheree - about no more IVF - that must feel awesome! And like you can finally have a different focus, too. Cant wait to be saying that myself

Linda - your results sound great. Must be a little more relaxed now.... for a little while anyway

Sal - thats great that you are even further than you thought. Gets you closer to those "safer" dates..

Cant wait to see all these new bubbas when they come along!! Apologies if the colours are a bit annoying, but feeling like cheering up with some bright stuff.

Evening ladies

All I can manage this evening is woo hoo - we got our blood test/NT combined results back and came in w - a - y above the 1 in 84 we were expecting for my age! I think I got stats for a 34yo roughly. We are ecstatic! And now we can begin to tell people.

Keen - Mwah!

Sal - Not good about scare - but how lucky to not miss your NT in the process? how much of a leap will you be making?

Linda - you sound completely normal to me! (well normal for in here anyway!) They don't talk about straightjackets for nothing you know!

Trish, Tiff and to all of you whose journeys are ending - you are all an inspiration! There have been more days than I care to remember when I thought I'd never get through the start line. And I know there are still many who are so desperate to begin their journeys. It is just wonderful that you are all still in here talking to us and providing your wisdom and support.

Sheree - congrats. What a nice feeling that must be!

Hi everyone I've missed.

confusedegg Guest

Hi Ladies

Thank you for your thoughts, scan went great.Cant believe another in 1 1/2 weeks in for 12wk NT.

LINDA: How far are you? It is very normal to worry like that especially when there is some spotting. Great news everything is ok. Isnt it a great feeling to see/hear heartbeart.

For those who have decided enough IVF, babies etc. Thank you for being there for the stressful emotional times when in need and enjoy your little ones.

Me, i might try again for another after this, we will see.Doc seems to think chance of another IC.

Hope we are all well.. My cold is heaps better, can breathe, another couple days in bed and i thinks i will be 100%.

Hi Everyone,

Chris I am glad the scan went well and I bet you are looking forward to the 12 week scan, I know I am.

I am 6 weeks 6 days. I feel a bit tired today so I think I will go put my feet up soon. I had the scan yesterday but the snographer was a bit rough as she said that she couldn't get the measurements. Yesterday and today I have experienced a bit more bleeding but I am trying to stay calm about it. Is it normal to maybe have some bleeding after an internal? I don't want to have to bother my obstatrician again. I think I might just take it easy today.

Congratulations Kar on your scan results. It is always such a relief when all goes well.

Sal I am glad that your scan went well.

I will talk more soon.

Linda

Morning Ladies

Congrats on the results Linda, Sal and Chris....

Keen, it's taken a long time for us to get to this point. DH was only saying the other day that he still gets the sense/feeling that "another" IVF cycle is around the corner - it's been so imbedded in our lives, certainly for all our life as a couple. I also wish and hope that you get your bfp soon.

Chris, FYI I had 4 times the number of IVF attempts for TTC#2 and it was as frustrating as all h*ll and in fact why we took a break - thanking our lucky stars for DD. Secondary infertility sucks. I hope that you have a better/quicker TTC#2.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast