Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After LT TTC ~ November 2006

Yay Jane, wtg.

Jane, I was thinking of you today as I was walking up Victoria Parade. Such great news! Nice that you got a printout too.

Jane that is great news sweetheart! Must be able to feel a little more reassured now...(emphasis on "little", of course)

fantastic jane!!! I loved our first scan

Yippee Jane....

hi everyone. Awfullt quiet in here. I saw the OB today. He wants another scan and then will decide maybe booked c/s. He is concerned about big baby and xmas break with limited staff etc. He doesn't wan tit to be traumatic which is great. So I have booked th scan for 13/12 and we'll see from there!!

Danni mustn't be long b4 we find out flavour~!!!

Love and belly rubs to allxox

Jano, so glad you got good news with your scan.... when are you telling your family? Christmas day? That sure would be a super present for them all!!!

love to everyone..

leis xx

~Jane~ Guest

Hi everyone

It is quiet isn't it?

Shez, I hope all goes well with the next scan, sounds like you OB is pretty organised and looking out for you which would put your mind at ease.

Leis - haven't decided when to tell the family, most likely in the new year, there is a fair bit going on with my family on Christmas Day and not sure about the timing of telling them then, we'll see how I go, I might need to re-think if I start to show before then. I am happy to leave it until after Christmas day and enjoy the peace for a bit longer to be honest

Hope everyone is well

Jane, I can't believe you are already seven weeks. Won't be long till you are having that 12 week scan. I remember looking at it and thinking "God, no wonder I've been feeling so sick ... look at how much work I've been doing!"

Shez darling you are so close now. Hoping everything goes well with that scan. Sometimes they get it wrong with the size so you never know. If you do decide to go with the elective, check out the caesarean thread on here because a few of us were talking about ours not so long ago. Hope it helps.

Danni, also BIG CONGRATS on your little blue monster! Time to start shopping with purpose!

Love to all,

Mel

Jano... they might clue on when you refuse the glass of Champers?

Dan.... I was sure it was pink

Shaz... no not long for you hun

Melbo... from the time of your post, obviously Will was awake early this morning.. or is that normal for babies to be awake way early... i hope i get one that sleeps in until at least 830 am every morning!

leis x

~Jane~ Guest

Leis - I don't always drink so I should be safe and there are so many people there (not just family) so-one will notice more concerning though is my little pot belly, which has grown over the last day it seems, I am off to try find something to wear that won't give me away at work today

Morning everyone
    LOL - Jane - if you've a cute little pot already - methinks things will be pretty hard to hide by xmas! You'll have to hope it's hot and you can wear a kaftan!

Danni - I missed something somewhere re your scan but congrats on your blue confirmation.

Shez - getting closer now - and hope things get organised the way you want them.

As for me - off to the ob yesterday and came in at 7.6 on my glucose challenge which was 0.1 below the top of the range - but they seem relaxed. My iron and bp were good and baby's hb was 152 - which my ob tells me is a girl for now. He was just joking around though. We won't get a scan until 34-35 weeks - so still don't know the flavour.

My little one is getting really active now and the kicks are so much stronger and noticeable. I can also feel his/her back when she/he decides to push it out towards my navel. We've got 12 weeks to go now.

Hey Leis and Keen - get yourselves in here permanent like!

Sorry guys, YES junior is officially BLUE!!!! So excited! will catch up soon!! xxx

~Jane~ Guest

Kar - False alarm! not showing just bloated LOL although DH bless him said "don't worry everyone will just think you are putting on weight and won't be game enough to say anything":eek:

Mel - it's going quickly isn't it, I am looking forward to our next scan

I am counting down now until Wed when we have our first ob appointment, I am having it at 8 weeks as he is going to be away the week before Christmas, so I am really looking forward to seeing what happens and seeing what he is like.

Dani - how exciting getting confirmation about your little boy.

Hope everyone is well

Hi guys no changes here. Yeah again Danni on your blue bundle. Hope you are all having a great weekend.

Ooh - Shez - not long til you hit the magic 37 weeks. How fantastic!

All is well for me too - I'm off to Sydney for the afternoon to give a presentation to some people. I'd really love a day off soon. Haven't had one since Saturday 11 November. No rest for the self-employed!

Hi Everyone

Sorry to just jump in but wanted to ask you girls some advice and experience.

I have just got a BFP on Friday after my first IVF / ICSI cycle. I am really excited and terrified at the same time. I had a m/c at 5 weeks just before I started IVF, and am just scared that I won't be able to hold onto this one either.

Is anyone else pg from an IVF cycle? I was very crammpy and bloated on Thursday and Friday but that has seemed to clear up, I am worried that I am not feeling very much at all. Does it stop getting crammpy after implantation? Any experience you can share would be appreciated

Hi Fig
    I got my first eva BFP last Wednesday via a BT. We have been TTC for almost three years and just coplete our first IVF/ICIS cycle.

This is my first but same as you, I am nervous as waiting for my 6 week scan. So excited but geeez probably still haven't quite let myself believe.

So congrats to you too, we might be due around the same time.

So far I have quite frequenet aches around the lower abdomen and my lower back, also bloated. Have sore bbs, last week a little bit of nausea after I ate and of course plenty of trips to the loo. I spoke to my nurses today and they said everything sounded normal and not too worry......I also posted today in the forum for bubs due in early August.

So exciting.....

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast