Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After LT TTC ~ November 2006

~Jane~ Guest

Keen - I am due around 17 July, my OB said 16/7, GP said 18/7 so I am splitting the difference and saying 17 . I am having my scan on Friday and they will give me a better idea of dates then. I had some acupuncture tonight to help with the MS, fingers crossed it will work. I am going to have an early night to get on top of things as well.

Hope everyone is well

Hi all

Am starting to feel the heat for the first time. It was over 35 here today and it is still 28C inside now - but its too late to put the aircon on now.

Jane - you poor thing - I had days like that - where I couldn't move and just didn't want to do anything. In the end I worked out it was my little sugar fixes that were making me feel the vilest. A little lolly binge and I would pay dearly for a whole day! Re the protein - I found almonds, cashews, tins of salmon, all were good little protein snacks.

We've been nesting here. Now have 24 cloth nappies - ready to go and have just installed the bassinette on the pram which also will double as our bassinette for the baby for the first few months.

Off to bed.

How is everyone going?

Hi everyone, Sad news I'm afraid...

Just thought I would come in to let you all know that I had some more bleeding on Monday night and red blood clotting. We went into emergency around 6.30pm that night and I found out around 8pm that my baby had stopped growing around 7-8wks and there was no foetal heartbeat. They admitted me to the maternity ward and I had a D&C yesterday, at exactly 12wks.

I'm sorry I won't be able to continue this journey with you all at this time, but I'll be back.....

Love & Best Wishes,
    Belinda

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Belinda,

I'm so so sorry for your loss, my sweet.

Oh Belinda...I'm so sorry to hear your sad news.

Take care.

Aww Belinda, I am so sorry :hugs:

Thanks girls *hugs* - I think having a good support network of friends on bellybelly sure helps.

~Jane~ Guest

Belinda - I am so sorry to hear of your loss

Oh Belinda - I'm so sorry...

oh Belinda.. my thoughts are with you and DH

Well girls - I've just hit the third trimester! I can't believe it!

skyelar Guest

Hello everyone!!!!!
    I have been MIA for ages now, just enjoying my 2 girls everyday!
    Asha is growing up too fast, 8 weeks already!
    We have had some professional pics taken, if you google carrie young photography & go to her online proofing galleries & click on Leanne you will see my lil family!!

I have had a quick scan of everyones tickers & OMG I can't believe Shez has 36 days to go!!! Where did that time go???

Kar your tum is too cute in that ticker pic...makes me sad for another baby bump!!

Danni woo hoo nearly half way, far out time is just flying by...are you finding out bubs colour?

We are already planning on when to have a snow bub transferred. As soon as I stop b/f we will go & see my fert Dr, I am excited!!

Have a great day everyone xox

confusedegg Guest

BELINDA: So sorry sweety to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prays are with you and DH. Please take care, pleased that you have a supportive network around you.

KAR: Congrats on 3rd trimester. Hope all is well with you.

JANE: Hope the accupuncture works for you, sorry that m/s formula not working too well. Nothing worse than m/s while pregnant. Let us know how you get on.

ME: Feeling too big for my size i have waist size of 90.5cm and only 141cm tall - LOL i am more than half my height in roundness... uterus measuring 30cm
    Last edited by confusedegg; November 23rd, 2006 at 04:03 PM.

oh goodness Belinda, I am so sorry for your loss :hugs: I know how much you wanted and loved this baby. I really hope it doesnt take long to conceive again. My thoughts are truly with you and Dh.

Yep nearly half way here and 6 days till we find out the flavour! uterus is 16cm and everything looks good. apart from my hairy belly

Oh no Belinda, so sorry to hear that, take care.

Yay Kar.

Ooh how exciting Lea, yay, good luck. I'm trying to view your photos but they wont show.

Hopefully that accupuncture will help you Jane, hope so.

Oooh exciting Danni.

~Jane~ Guest

Just a quick note to let you all know we had our scan this morning and all went well. The little heart was beating like crazy and we got a print out of the sound waves and a print out of the baby too, but it is so small you can't really make out much. It is also measuring at almost 7 weeks although I am officially 6 weeks and 4 days based on OPU date. DH has a smile from ear to ear.

Hope everyone is going well.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Excellent news Jane! It's good to see that it's all going well!

confusedegg Guest

great news JANE.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast